[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Finally, it's done!!!!!!! Thank you for waiting patiently.. well most of us did. ^_^

Please remember that I have not been asked about my videos to be posted at KissAsian or Dramacool or whatever that site is. But I hate going back and looking upon bad feelings, so whatever... if they want to continue like this, just let them. The person/people taking the subbed version by me and giving it to them knows what they are doing. Let them be, our time and attention should be on our SOTUS fanclub here. :wub:

So here it is...  https://mega.nz/#!LVlTyDKK!SNbe9UO0Jx0y1z8TmdY7CjttJjXmu4wuawxrZwaTKDk

I can't believe they ended the video like that! Whoever is doing the editing  f u ccking knows how to tease us!!!! Saturday can't come any sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your hard work!! :love:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, boysloveheaven8hell said:

I'm malaysian but It will be great if the novel is translated. Hehe U don't read thai girl, said my mind to my lust. Lol. Does it costly? 

Hahahah.. i also don't know thai.. But i want to support P'Bittersweet. (i always love to do collection - i bought LS DVDBox even without eng subtitle) :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:.

It's not too costly. After convert to RM it is around RM60.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

*download complete* :w00t:

So I've been out working and now came back... everything's ready. ^_^

Heard BTS's song again , for my soul (:lol:) and now off to watch ep. 8 subbed! :lol::wub: Thank you @delightful~

Jimin looks so sexy in bs&t...like BAM!!! I am ignoring what they did to V.

@delightful thanks for the subs. we really appreciate all your hardwork!! 

tumblr_mhlpd94e6c1rn8yh2o2_r1_500.gif

(I always pretend that fan is me...but it can be you for this one!!)

• Like 7

Guest delightful
11 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

IKR ? What an a$$ ! The first time ok whatever but they still listened to his second idea :blink: 

In the novel I think it was May that thought of the idea to have them perform that particular scene, but they changed it to Oak. I don't mind this change because in the series May has feelings for Kongpope. I was actually laughing at the part where Arthit unlocked the door and came in. It's like a jealous boyfriend checking in on his lover, his face was priceless. LOL!

18 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

I just noticed that they didn't show Em crossing the bridge made by the senior's arms.. They probably had to edit that out because Newwie was trying his best to dig his heels into Krist's arms :lol:  Krist said so in one of the interviews ( i think it was the GMM live chat delightful translated)

P'new is a prankster just like P'Off.

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Finally, it's done!!!!!!! Thank you for waiting patiently.. well most of us did. ^_^

Please remember that I have not been asked about my videos to be posted at KissAsian or Dramacool or whatever that site is. But I hate going back and looking upon bad feelings, so whatever... if they want to continue like this, just let them. The person/people taking the subbed version by me and giving it to them knows what they are doing. Let them be, our time and attention should be on our SOTUS fanclub here. :wub:

So here it is...  https://mega.nz/#!LVlTyDKK!SNbe9UO0Jx0y1z8TmdY7CjttJjXmu4wuawxrZwaTKDk

I can't believe they ended the video like that! Whoever is doing the editing  f u ccking knows how to tease us!!!! Saturday can't come any sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the status of download 100% :w00t:

Its almost midnight in my country but cant wait until tomorrow so Lets finish this one firstly before sleep :phew:

@delightful let me kiss u again *kiss* thank u so muchhh and take a rest please :heart:

• Like 3

Guest delightful
3 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

@delightful thanks for the subs. we really appreciate all your hardwork!! 

(I always pretend that fan is me...but it can be you for this one!!)

THANK YOU FOR THAT HUG JAEJoongie~

All i need in life is to know that you are well and not suffering. That is really all I need, nothing more and nothing less. :heart:

7 minutes ago, delightful said:

In the novel I think it was May that thought of the idea to have them perform that particular scene, but they changed it to Oak. I don't mind this change because in the series May has feelings for Kongpope. I was actually laughing at the part where Arthit unlocked the door and came in. It's like a jealous boyfriend checking in on his lover, his face was priceless. LOL!

It was funny and then when he run after him and he looked at him so painfully it was just :bawling: 

• Like 5

Selamat malam.

Damn. Everyone are catching up to watch episode 8 meanwhile I'm still waiting to topup my internet speed. 

Thankyou dear @delightful

Our day won't be the same if we don't have you. Otherwise, till now we still need to translate every bit of what they are said in vocabulary. Lol. 

Gosh. I still have to wait a couple of days to topup.. should I just steal someone's wifi connection? Is that a good idea? Haha. 

Enjoy watching guys!

Xoxo

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

and Arthit is being nice to the girls and making them sit in the shade and that bothers Em... why?.....though it bothered Kong for a totally different reason:D.....but I still see no respect from the freshmen towards the junior's.....

...about the drinking...Kong knew it was wrong...but still went along with his friends without even trying to stop them...and even getting the girls involved....that was such a bad bad decision...Arthit was right to get pissed at Kong....

But Singto keeps outdoing himself with every episode....Kong killed me with his expressions:wub:.....It took me more than an hour to watch 40 min epi coz I kept replaying scenes to watch Kong's expressions....I got a bit teary at the end when I remembered from the book what Kong was thinking when Arthit left him at the beach.....I really really wish the making could match up to the acting in this show.

Em was probably jealous too but it's related to May.. I mean Arthit was being cool and adorable towards the girls... That pissed off both Kong and Em for the same reason... Jealousy. lol.

Yes, Singto did outdid himself in portraying sad Kong... those expressions... Just makes you wanna hug him.. 

As usual, @delightful's inserted comments in the ep were hilarious. Kudos. 

• Like 10

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, cloudacha81 said:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4wtzoi_engsub-sotuss-the-series-ep-8-full_tv

@delightful did you gave permission for this? 

Somebody upload in dailymotion. The credit is given.

Just let them be, if they don't ask then I just ignore them. It really isn't hard to just pop in here and tell me, but like I said, I've given up hope for that. I would rather take that time and go re-watch SOTUS. LOL!!!  #addictedtoSOTUS

Finally after a whole day of reading the thread i catch up... 238+ :w00t: noob here!!! well been a silent reader from different BL threads already and this is my 1st time to post... lucky enough and so far this SOTUS makes a different... 1st thanks for @delightful for your tremendous works in translating... 2nd for all the wonderful gifs posted by wonderful people (you know who you are) plus the spoilers plus bts post is highly appreciated... well so much for this... :rolleyes: HI to all those FANBOYS like me (if there's any)

• Like 13

Just now, delightful said:

Just let them be, if they don't ask then I just ignore them. It really isn't hard to just pop in here and tell me, but like I said, I've given up hope for that. I would rather take that time and go re-watch SOTUS. LOL!!!  #addictedtoSOTUS

I'm sorry that this happen to you when you trying your best in spreading the love for this series. #youreallyadelightfulperson #isaluteyou #ialsoaddictedtoSOTUS #shameonthoseungratefulpeople

• Like 11

Thank you for your wonderful subs as always @delightful :heart:

Gahhhh, finally watched the latest episode subbed. oh my gosh, if you found last week's episode touching (with all the senior acts, capturing the flag moments) it's like x10 more in this episode!!  There were so many heartfelt moments, it really made me jealous that countries like these have such initiations! I wanna have these kinds of bonds with my uni mates and seniors too! ^_^

Also i just felt suuuper sad for Kong in this ep.. everything he did just wasn't going right for him and was being misunderstood. Singto really acted well and emotionally here, I genuinely felt for his character's sadness and frustrations

Even though i watched the live stream and saw what was gonna happen, i legit teared up at all the sad moments anyways :tears: i.e. Arhit scolding him after catching them drinking and Kong looking like he's on the verge of tears, the moment at the end when Arthit leaves him and Kong looks so heartbroken and defeated :(

Gosh, if im like this for such tiny conflicts idk how my heart will take it when KongArthit angst is gonna be full on later :bawling:  Ughh I def need  to prepare my heart!! >.<;

• Like 16