[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

14 minutes ago, delightful said:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you guys miss out on Plae's confession!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MIND!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh it's was mentioned once or twice in earlier posts but we were all busy staring at Krist and Singto's interactions and newwie's adorkableness and Oajun's abs and v-line ...:wub:

Singto just called Newwie P'New in the GMM live chat.. How old is newwie anyway?

edit: just googled it.

• Born:

June 30, 1993

• Like 11

Guest delightful

I don't remember if it was in the book... I was too focused on our main couple.

Translation status: 30minutes in.. 10mins left.. AND I'm trying to go as slow as possible so that it won't ever end! Why is Saturday so far away?!?!?!?!!!

3 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

once again i wanna say Thanks to @delightfuland @Kate Kang Sunyaluxfor GMM live chat. it's gold! it's fun watching them answered the question about other casts :wub:and i just know that Gunsmile is younger than krist. i love it when they say Newwie name as P'new(new looks younger than both of them tho lol) 

yeah! he looks younger than all of them. lol. 

I laughed when Krist told everyone in the chat that Newwie was showing the seniors (in the series) some nude photos of men while they were filming and the freshmen were off cam. Why does Newwie have pictures of naked men on his phone? I mean he could have googled it but that's kinda awkward if you're straight unless you're really2x comfortable. haha. :w00t:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

I laughed when Arthit told everyone in the chat that Newwie was showing the seniors (in the series) some nude photos of men while they were filming and the freshmen were off cam. Why does Newwie have pictures of naked men on his phone? haha. :w00t:

i cant believe that Off and New are one of the oldest in there. they get along well with the younger actors :wub:(and finally someone is same age as me!!!!) P'Knot is same age as singto

yeah that part make me LOL and when they talked about Fluke and Neen(May) LMAO

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

I laughed when Krist told everyone in the chat that Newwie was showing the seniors (in the series) some nude photos of men while they were filming and the freshmen were off cam. Why does Newwie have pictures of naked men on his phone? I mean he could have googled it but that's kinda awkward if you're straight unless you're really2x comfortable. haha. :w00t:

What ??!! :blink: How could I have missed that moment omg Newwie :D

6 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

i cant believe that Off and New are one of the oldest in there. they get along well with the younger actors :wub:(and finally someone is same age as me!!!!) P'Knot is same age as singto

Yeah finally I have actors in thaï BL series who are my age (I was born the same year as Singto ^_^)

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

oh how old is New and Off?

it funny when in real life the freshman is much older than their senior in the drama lol

im glad at least both Krist and Singto is legal and not jailbait for me to drool though im much older than them lol

Gunsmile is so young too but because he have that mature aura i can believe when he act older roles

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

What ??!! :blink: How could I have missed that moment omg Newwie :D

Yeah finally I have actors in thaï BL series who are my age (I was born the same year as Singto ^_^)

you're still young :Pi'm same age as Off. 

7 minutes ago, salz said:

oh how old is New and Off?

it funny when in real life the freshman is much older than their senior in the drama lol

im glad at least both Krist and Singto is legal and not jailbait for me to drool though im much older than them lol

Gunsmile is so young too but because he have that mature aura i can believe when he act older roles

New is 93liner and Off is 91liner :)

Gunsmile was born in 96, right? 

Spoiler

can i line up in the middle, please :P

https://www.instagram.com/dg_supericez_02/

• Like 6

Guest delightful

YOU GUYS!!!!!! I CRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY THAT THEY DIDN'T CUT THIS PART OUT!

"First year students, you probably already know that this is the intention of the third year students. It is our responsibility that lasted for 3 months, for you all to unite as one. For that reason, if we have done anything to upset you all, then don't let those feelings get lost. We're really sorry. And finally, when you guys had any issues, you had to always ask us for permission.... But we have something to ask for permission from you guys too.We would like to ask to be your seniors. If you all will allow this, please come see us out on the beach.We are waiting for you all."

:heart:

Hi everyone! New to this thread, after watching a few Thai dramas and films I wanted to give this drama a shot - and it's been fun! I love how culturally it feels quite different from watching your typical Korean and Japanese drama. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

you're still young :Pi'm same age as Off. 

New is 93liner and Off is 91liner :)

Gunsmile was born in 96, right? 

oh they both still much younger than me lol

if my memory is right yeah i think Gunsmile is 1996 i remember during lovesick im so shocked seeing his age since he is pretty much 10yrs younger than me lol totally jailbait at that time

• Like 7

1 minute ago, salz said:

oh they both still much younger than me lol

if my memory is right yeah i think Gunsmile is 1996 i remember during lovesick im so shocked seeing his age since he is pretty much 10yrs younger than me lol totally jailbait at that time

totally jailbait lol idkw but i feel so happy when i found actor or actress as same age as me or older than me lol 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

totally jailbait lol idkw but i feel so happy when i found actor or actress as same age as me or older than me lol 

yes so jailbait..im glad at least Gunsmile is finally legal during Sotus lol

haha watching new drama with new actors always make me feel pathetic liking much younger actors..in the past everyone is older than me lol but when watching recent drama like Sotus, LS, etc like everyone else is super young

but at least two main lead here in Sotus is both legal so im not feeling too guilty since in LS i because Captain is so young sometime i feel bad lol..

idk if it just in tv but kids in Thai really already drinks alcohol at such young age?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, delightful said:

So... a little spoiler from the part when they spoke in front of that shop.

K: You're not going to buy pink milk today?
A: The shop was closed.
K: And who else knows that P'Arthit likes to drink pink milk?
A: Why? Are you going to go tell your friends?
K: No, I just want to know. So, have you told anyone that you like to drink pink milk?
A: No...
K: And does anyone know that you went to cry behind the stands?
A: No one.
K: And who else knows that your nickname is 'Ai'Oon'?
A: Kongpope. If you ever tell anyone these things you'll get it!
K: I won't tell. P'Arthit.
A: Which day are you taking the calculus exam?
K: Wednesday.
A: The professor likes to ask about the information under the graph, go read those. :wub:

And this is what Kongpope was thinking when P'Arthit walked away... it's been my signature here for a few weeks now. :wub:

......does anyone know that P'Arthit is this 'lovable'? ....does anyone know that P'Arthit is this 'kind'? ....does anyone know besides me? Would it be wrong if I told P'Arthit that .....I don't want anyone else to know this side of you?  -Kongpope [Bittersweet (SOTUS)

And the most important thing to give you all is the download link for the GMM LIVE CHAT!!! https://mega.nz/#!fcsTzARL!8kfKTTVvHFY7b7VL_94SLimQb0MFw9B2AIU1gkCtrbs

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

** Okay, you guys do not know how cold it is in my room right now! YOU owe me so much for sitting here with my frozen hands trying to type! LOL! I'm too lazy to go turn on the heat.. it's like downstairs.. and I'm like... upstairs.. you know? I need a 'Noh-heater' of my own. Sorry, for the LS reference. LOL!**

Thanks much for the peek of the foreplay and the subbed live chat. The live-chat is a must-see and must-have for hardcore shippers like me. Singto's mr-in-control and measured disposition is undeniably a well-matched counterpoint to Krist's livewire and yolo-driven openness - not far off from a yin-yang partnership that I can only dream to see grow into a more mutually-involved fit.

@delightful -  just some late inputs again (apologies)...

Spoiler

as checked, I had a slightly higher-quality of the live chat's raw video (can't remember where I managed to grab it from)... the difference is noticeable if played in their default resolutions, but might not be that much if fully-zoomed on a big screen. Technical spec is that the subbed one is of 352x352 res with 420-video bit rate, while my copy is of 400x400 res with 490 bitrate.

As you've mentioned that you're all for higher qualities, I'm sharing herewith a copy just in case: https://mega.nz/#!P5c3VLqQ!13PJt-4nE0CtL26jHx2dTtxAHA2_lRvH5W3Doi_y288.  No, not asking nor expecting for you to redo and re-upload - just for your own copy at the most. :)

• Like 8

2 hours ago, delightful said:

As much as I'd like to save all that compliment for myself.. the reason I'm up at 3AM.. well, I got up at 2AM actually... is because I went to bed right after my friend left at 7pm. So after sleeping for 7 hours I just automatically got up, I usually don't sleep more than that. And now I've had my breakfast (instant noodle with tons of veges at 4AM) and now I'm going to go back to translating.

I really don't want this episode to end. It's so good! And next week's preview!!! OMG!! The gear! The gear! Arthit looking all flustered because he thought Kongpope doesn't want to be his 'junior' anymore. HAHAHAHA*evil laugh* HE'LL BE MORE THAN YOUR JUNIOR! THAT'S WHAT HE'S SAYING!!! HAHAHAHHAHAAAAA *end evil laugh*

You know how Arthit can't understand his own feelings? Well... this is Noh sitting on his couch in the band room trying to tell Arthit what his feelings are.

A: N'Noh, I don't know what this feeling is..  have you ever experienced it?

N: Let me see... P'Arthit, is it like diarrhea?

A: Huh? *widens eyes*

N: You know, when you try to hold your  s h i t  in because you want to continue playing your video games, but  s h i t  is always  s h i t, it's going to come out, right? So your feelings for P'Kongpope is like that, you want to hold it in but it slowly seeps out a little at a time. At first it's small like farting, you don't think it's a big deal but your friends can smell it so they know something is up. That's when they start to tease you or give you guys nicknames, in your case Evil Senior and Mr. First Year or 0062.

A: *mouth gaping open in disbelief*

N: Then the hardest part comes, you now know that other people are sensing it, so you try harder to keep it in, like you tighten your  a s s hole really tight just like how you push P'Kongpope away at first. Then... when you think that    s h  i t  has settled down and you're safe... BOOM! It hits you hard! And it threatens your tightened  a s s hole! Just like how you're going to realize that your world is messed up without P'Kongpope, it'll hit you hard! Then finally, you have to accept the truth. You have to let that  s h i t out, just like how you're going to have that bridge scene.

A: .................. Are... you... predicting my future? *confused face*

N: Heeheehee.. Just know that P'Arthit's life is going to be  f u c ked up from now on if you keep hiding your feelings. I know.. I've been there. :blink:

totally unrelated to Arthit's feelings because we know he is in love with Kong but this post reminds me of a quote I once read about love. And it's probably one of my most favorite feel good quotes ever which tells something about the sense of humor I have. "Love is like a fart. If you have to force it, it's probably s h i t !" (no soompi, it ain't richard simmons haha)

(I have to read a 100+ pages as soon as uni lets out next week..! The fact makes me so happy. I have more things to spazz about next week. I'd probably end up crying with joy when I read everyone's spoilers. sobs)

• Like 8

Guest delightful

Done with translations... I love these two so much! And my favorite quote from the preview is from P'Dear. 'The gear is within the heart, the heart is within the gear. If we give our gear to anyone, that means we're giving them our heart.'

:heart::heart::heart:

Why do I love everyone in this series? Like... I can't even name one person that I hate. Even the female cast that I usually get annoyed by .... Maprang, May, and Plae aren't the typical drama-fueled girl groups. I love them too. I love everyone in this series!!!!!!!!! P'Dear and P'Tum are fricking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

Why do I love everyone in this series? Like... I can't even name one person that I hate. Even the female cast that I usually get annoyed by .... Maprang, May, and Plae aren't the typical drama-fueled girl groups. I love them too. I love everyone in this series!!!!!!!!! P'Dear and P'Tum are fricking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes what i love about this drama and set it apart from other drama is all the character is lovable and no annoying character especially the girl (unlike the stereotype they making the girl super annoying and scary such as Ls and WOC)

i really like the girl character here they all just like any girl in real life not the usual girl in lakorn/dramas lol

• Like 9

Guest delightful
43 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

The question was asked in the GMM live chat. 

Will there be special chapters? Krist answered "yes, all of them".

:w00t::lol:

Bump bump confirmed. yey. :wub:

edit: oh, Singto said NOT ALL OF THEM. :bawling:

Wow, such an emotional roller coaster rider there.. LOL! At least we all know that they 'do it' later. LOL!

43 minutes ago, salz said:

yes so jailbait..im glad at least Gunsmile is finally legal during Sotus lol

haha watching new drama with new actors always make me feel pathetic liking much younger actors..in the past everyone is older than me lol but when watching recent drama like Sotus, LS, etc like everyone else is super young

but at least two main lead here in Sotus is both legal so im not feeling too guilty since in LS i because Captain is so young sometime i feel bad lol..

idk if it just in tv but kids in Thai really already drinks alcohol at such young age?

i'm surprised how young Captain was at that time. lol he is so tall and big for his age tbh . his role as Noh is not something easy and CMIIW his parents was the one who asked LS to censored their kiss scene. 

idk about the drinking tradition in thai 

• Like 5