[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, JohnJinn said:

I am sorry for the long wait but i have permission from @delightful to upload this here 

Episode 6 Streaming

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5vR4n7Ue1Z3MDhWUlNNQ21ycmM/view

Enjoy, 

Owwh thank you thank you so much and also for @delightful for letting you upload it in g-drive XDDD <3<3

Hope you can have permission for the next2 episode as well

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JohnJinn said:

I am sorry for the long wait but i have permission from @delightful to upload this here 

Episode 6 Streaming

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5vR4n7Ue1Z3MDhWUlNNQ21ycmM/view

Enjoy, 

Thank you so much .TTvTT I have been trying to download it from  mega since yesterday,but I was unable to do so. Thank you sooooooo much !!!!!! 

Edited by Kiran Magar
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, delightful said:

The first special chapter 'Kid Terng' translated to Missing You is sweet... just VERY sweet. And if I'm not wrong.. this is my prediction since Bittersweet ends that chapter when they were just hugging in bed. I think that was their first night 'together'... you know.. 2 become 1... birds and the bees.... :D

The second part to Missing You is set 2 years later when Kongpope is a Junior and head of the hazing team. Arthit is working now, but after a trip for work he comes to Kongpope's room. FOR 2 HOURS they go at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 fricking hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna read it.. hope can get th translation for it ;(

• Like 3

3 hours ago, hcpoirot said:

@erngust,

For darker theme BL series : (aside from Addicted and Uncontrolled Love),

from US : Shadowhunters 1 (BL couple here is the second / third lead) between Alec (Matthew Daddario) and Magnus Bane (Harry Shum Jr) . Life is so unfair. Harry look like in his 26 or 27 while he is 34 already.

And the pioneer of all BL series: US version of Queer As Folk (season 1-5) . This series is about few good friends and their BL love stories. And it potray as realistic as possible. From cheating, heartbreak, one night stand, falling in love, even AIDS, all in here. Also one GL story here.Though its probably hard to find the series cause its an old ones. But  the best BL series out there.

You need to be (maybe) over 17 years old to watch this series. Lots of nudity. You had been warned. :)

Reveal hidden contents

I had find a site with the series in it. But dont know if they got all episodes. They also got lots of other BL series /movies. Its like heaven for  the BL fans.

https://myreadingmanga.info/?s=queer+as+folk

OMG I used to love Queer as Folk. It's total soft p0rn.

And to add on to the list from US: Hit the Floor - Jude and Zero - officially third main couple but imo they were totally the second if not the main couple in the series. Classic tale of a devious playboy basketball player and a virgin sports agent turned VP of the team. Some steamy scenes but it's mostly kept tasteful. This is one of my most loved couples and they have a VERY happy ending which they deserve after the crap in their life.

Another US show, Shameless...Ian and Micky. They don't start till season three I think but I just love their story. Instead of the actual series though I would advise watching this It's a compilation of all their scenes. Of course you are welcome to see the whole series. It's amazing but it does have six seasons I think and since they ain't the main couple...you might be bored. The two have imo a very angsty story. What I like about them the most is that Micky is definitely the dominant one in the relationship but he's the bottom in the bedroom. Usually the bottom one is portrayed as the weaker one so it was refreshing to see a different dynamics in this show. Also, a warning: they might not get a happy ending. It's ongoing though so could go either way but it might be a sadder end.

Another one is The Fosters...Jude and Connor. This is much more PG13 since the two guys are elementary students I think. I love this because it's such a pure first love story. A lot of self-questioning and self-discovery. They do break up (actor playing Connor wanted to quit the show) but it's still worth a watch.

• Like 5

On ‎2016‎年‎9‎月‎17‎日 at 11:37 PM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Wow thank you so much for all the info from the book! I should try google translating it when I get the time! 

The cut version airs at 10pm in Thailand (less than 30 minutes now guys!!) on channel One HD 31 and the uncut at midnight on Line TV. Here I the streaming sites for One HD 31 that I know of: 

http://www.onehd.net/live

http://www.zaatv.com/one-hd.ph

http://tv.guchill.com/GMM-ONE-Live.html 

Omo "physically forward"!! I'm looking forward to those scenes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@dreadaeleonkvothe thank you for your information!  It helped our international fans  a lot :grin:

Last Saturday, I couldn't wait new non-sub ep uploaded by  lakornhit, so I tried watching streaming.

Two of these sites worked so I could watch the very beginning of SOTUS. I was so excited!! :heart: 

BUT, a few minutes later, it suddenly disconnected.  Maybe many fans accessed it at a time.
I'm a looser~~~~:bawling:

Is there anyone who has tips? (Line TV is not available in my country. I can only watch  One HD 31 streaming.)

• Like 4

Hi everyone..

i am usually contented by being more of a silent reader but i love the series toooo muuucchh i think and finally i ended up creating an account.. Yeay~ :D

first i would like to thanked @delightful and @tammy_P, thank you for the subbing, translation and make me love the series more.

sorry for the short introduction and weird english, not a fluent speaker hehe :P:P

please take care of me.. :)

Thanks again!

• Like 5

Morning :D Warm welcome to all the new people here. *friendly hug*

4 days to go until new episode. :w00t: :lol:

I know I'm late (been sleeping) HAPPY 100 (and counting) PAGES! 19.gifconfetti.gifJust_Cuz_13.gif

11 hours ago, jaelephy said:

@missmeiz @_-Mio-_ @ma5querade Adavanced Bravery is very definitely BL. 

Synopsis: Sergeant HD, born into a wealthy and renown ancestry, is a playboy who has turned over a new leaf. Yuan Zong is an ex soldier from the special forces who opened a bodyguard training company after being discharged.

When Yuan Ru, Yuan Zong's sister fell for Xia Yao's charms, but could not break down his erected barriers, she came to Yuan Zong for assistance. Little did she know, the moment Yuan Zong saw Xia Yao, this ex-special force knew no other person would ever catch his eye. 

And so begins the battle between brother and sister for the most coveted price - Xia Yao's heart.

credit: AnhNguyen12332

You can read the novel here if you want!

Chai Ji Dan has actually shot the whole novel this time (that's why there are so many episodes) and will be posting uncut on a Taiwanese Channel. Even if it all fails, I believe she is just going to release it all like she did with Addicted. 

The second trailer for the series.

I wanted to make a thread for this series but I don't know if I should.

*so exciting*

Just saw trailer and OMG so much action and it has BL in it. LOVE IT. 

I love it that this time CJD shot the whole novel, so something like what happened to Addicted doesn't happen again. *hope for the best* When does it premiere? This Friday? 

and you definitely should make a thread! :w00t::wub:

(Thanks for link to the novel. ^_^)

1 hour ago, butterflymania said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe thank you for your information!  It helped our international fans  a lot :grin:

Last Saturday, I couldn't wait new non-sub ep uploaded by  lakornhit, so I tried watching streaming.

Two of these sites worked so I could watch the very beginning of SOTUS. I was so excited!! :heart: 

BUT, a few minutes later, it suddenly disconnected.  Maybe many fans accessed it at a time.
I'm a looser~~~~:bawling:

Is there anyone who has tips? (Line TV is not available in my country. I can only watch  One HD 31 streaming.)

I think there are really no tips with live watching. :P Usually those three links work when SOTUS is not on, but when SOTUS start it lags like crazy (at least here does) so it's really hard to watch it normally, but me, here, crazy about this series, still tries. xD

But... last Saturday someone (sorry I don't really remember who) posted here link to Periscope, someone streamed live new episode there. It worked a little for me, but then stopped. Maybe we should look there this Saturday. ^_^ 

At the end, if it's not watchable, just wait for 'lakornhit' to post RAW, they usually post it right after SOTUS ends. :) 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, jaelephy said:

@missmeiz @_-Mio-_ @ma5querade Adavanced Bravery is very definitely BL. 

Synopsis: Sergeant HD, born into a wealthy and renown ancestry, is a playboy who has turned over a new leaf. Yuan Zong is an ex soldier from the special forces who opened a bodyguard training company after being discharged.

When Yuan Ru, Yuan Zong's sister fell for Xia Yao's charms, but could not break down his erected barriers, she came to Yuan Zong for assistance. Little did she know, the moment Yuan Zong saw Xia Yao, this ex-special force knew no other person would ever catch his eye. 

And so begins the battle between brother and sister for the most coveted price - Xia Yao's heart.

credit: AnhNguyen12332

You can read the novel here if you want!

Chai Ji Dan has actually shot the whole novel this time (that's why there are so many episodes) and will be posting uncut on a Taiwanese Channel. Even if it all fails, I believe she is just going to release it all like she did with Addicted. 

The second trailer for the series.

I wanted to make a thread for this series but I don't know if I should.

oh man! i love this kind of historical gay romance series reminds me with frozen flower and something like that hahaha...

• Like 2

Hi everyone :) I've been into BL for some time now mostly because a friends from asianfanfics recommended them. I never thought I'd be hooked ontoa series like this.

This is my first time coming to Soompi after finding it on Google (I was trying to stalk the series online) and the 100+ pages has been daunting (it was around 70+ the day before when I started) but so so much fun!!! :cookie:  You guys are so awesome and this community is great (I love the positive family-like atmosphere). Thank you so much for the subs :heart: and for the spoilers (it's kept my curious mind tame :blush:

Btw I'm Shiva from Fiji :blush: it's nice to meet you guys :heart:

• Like 6

6 hours ago, hcpoirot said:

@erngust,

For darker theme BL series : (aside from Addicted and Uncontrolled Love),

from US : Shadowhunters 1 (BL couple here is the second / third lead) between Alec (Matthew Daddario) and Magnus Bane (Harry Shum Jr) . Life is so unfair. Harry look like in his 26 or 27 while he is 34 already.

And the pioneer of all BL series: US version of Queer As Folk (season 1-5) . This series is about few good friends and their BL love stories. And it potray as realistic as possible. From cheating, heartbreak, one night stand, falling in love, even AIDS, all in here. Also one GL story here.Though its probably hard to find the series cause its an old ones. But  the best BL series out there.

You need to be (maybe) over 17 years old to watch this series. Lots of nudity. You had been warned. :)

Reveal hidden contents

I had find a site with the series in it. But dont know if they got all episodes. They also got lots of other BL series /movies. Its like heaven for  the BL fans.

https://myreadingmanga.info/?s=queer+as+folk

Talking about Shadowhunters, 

i dropped reading the mortal instruments series halfway back in high school but to be honest i was completely blown away by Harry's performance as Magnus Bane in Shadowhunters and he become my instant favourite - his sass, sense of humor and fashion and not to mention when he moves his fingers while doing magic just pure LOVE to me. i cant wait to see the progress of 'MALEC' in S2.

my bff introduced me the US QAF series when i was in college, and man it was such an experience to me with the amount of nudity and sex scenes that i had to skipped some of the scenes as i accidentally 'traumatised' my quite the innocent roommate at that time. 

• Like 3

Ah the time difference :lol: I just woke up and I love seeing such enthusiasm about the show :heart: I was thinking yesterday about May's character..... I hope Kong realizes that she loves him so he (gentlemanly of course ^^) tells her he's not interested because she's so sweet but that'll be great if someone could just tell her to her face......

• Like 4

3 hours ago, JohnJinn said:

I visited thailand week ago, saw sotus novel in a book store. :) My point is you can get it yourself or ask someone to buy it for you neither that we can help you out lol

was there an English version? I will be going back to Bkk in a couple of months and I would be more than happy to buy the English version, and hope to meet anyone of you guys there. Please keep in touch, i have Line ID as well as KakaoTalk. I am using the same ID like what I have now

• Like 3

I'm new here.. not so good in English.. 

I'm don't know.. but I'm really into BL.. first BL that I watched was Counterattck... n from there I start watched it... for thai BL.. the first was My Bromance... n continue with Love Sick the series.. grey rainbow... make it right the series... n now SOTUS the series....

I really love Arthit and Kongphob... another one are prem (like him from LS) n wad... As international fan... I'm really feel thankful to @delightful for the sub n your lovely comment when you sub the series.. 

Edited by lsmirsjsotus
Wrong mentioned name
  • Like 4

Guest delightful

So, I'm doing the translation right now... and I just can't get over this part. It's not done yet! But seriously, read this little teaser and go scream like a mad person!!!!!!!!!! :D

“So, what were you doing in front of my room?”

Kongpope knew P’Arthit was still curious about that, but this time he wasn’t going to make up a story like last time.

“Last evening I went to buy pink milk and chicken basil with fried egg over rice to eat in my room. Then I saw that it had started raining which reminded me that you like to hang your clothes up at night, but when I looked over to the balcony there weren’t any clothes. Then when I realized it again, I was standing in front of your room.”

Every single truth had been revealed. But the person listening asked again as if he wasn’t sure of those reasons.

“Was that all?”

“That’s not all.”

Kongpope extended his arms to wrap around the body that was turned away from him. Both arms wrapped around P’Arthit’s body and pulled him into his hug, and then he whispered the one most important reason.

“….I missed you…”

1 hour ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I think there are really no tips with live watching. :P Usually those three links work when SOTUS is not on, but when SOTUS start it lags like crazy (at least here does) so it's really hard to watch it normally, but me, here, crazy about this series, still tries. xD

But... last Saturday someone (sorry I don't really remember who) posted here link to Periscope, someone streamed live new episode there. It worked a little for me, but then stopped. Maybe we should look there this Saturday. ^_^ 

At the end, if it's not watchable, just wait for 'lakornhit' to post RAW, they usually post it right after SOTUS ends. :) 

@_-Mio-_   Thank you for your reply.

No tips? Bummer~~:tears:

I just remembered Periscope!  Yes, someone posted here.  I'll try it next time. Thanks! :)

And you're right. 'lakornhit' posted raw ep so fast!  I was surprised  last week. :heart: 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

So, I'm doing the translation right now... and I just can't get over this part. It's not done yet! But seriously, read this little teaser and go scream like a mad person!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hide contents

Kongpope knew P’Arthit was still curious about that, but this time he wasn’t going to make up a story like last time.

“Last evening I went to buy pink milk and chicken basil with fried egg over rice to eat in my room. Then I saw that it had started raining which reminded me that you like to hang your clothes up at night, but when I looked over to the balcony there weren’t any clothes. Then when I realized it again, I was standing in front of your room.”

Every single truth had been revealed. But the person listening asked again as if he wasn’t sure of those reasons.

“Was that all?”

“That’s not all.”

Kongpope extended his arms to wrap around the body that was turned away from him. Both arms wrapped around P’Arthit’s body and pulled him into his hug, and then he whispered the one most important reason.

“….I missed you…”

Spoiler

OMGOMGOMG aaaaaaa This is too much... :w00t: *I'm not okay* but... but... that hug and and OMG ... '...I missed you...'ahhhh aaa a aaaaa This is just so.... aaa aaa 4ytbp1d.gif129fs4252631.gifcomputer3.gif84.gif

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, delightful said:

Reveal hidden contents

“Was that all?”

“That’s not all.”

“….I missed you…”

OMG i really scream in my head of course. i just can' t wait to read all of it. how sweet kong is :wub:

• Like 4