[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Hello! newbie here...     Krist and Singto just tweeted each other...

หายไวไวละไปเล่นเกมกันนะจ๊ะ @stjinx_maya คริคริ

@kristtps : หายละหนู ไหนว่าเมื่อคืนจะมาเล่น. ????

... is it related to Singto being sick? any good translation please?  mr google and ms bing are still so cryptic... :(

Edited by erngust
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, erngust said:

Hello! newbie here...     Krist and Singto just tweeted each other...

Krist: Hurry up and get better. So we can play together later. (computer games)

Singto: I feel much better now (term of endearment*). And who was it who said we should play together last night ????

*The thai fan translated this in my language, so in english direct translation would be "little old lady" haha.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, laval said:

Krist: Hurry up and get better. So we can play together later. (computer games)

Singto: I feel much better now (term of endearment*) .And who was it who said we should play together last night ????

*The thai fan translated this in my language, so in english direct translation would be "little old lady" haha.

cool and thanks... the "little old lady" endearment is translated as little rat/mouse in chrome's auto-translate... and that most fans tend to refer to Singto as "young lion" so Krist must be Simba's little mouse... :)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, erngust said:

cool and thanks... the "little old lady" endearment is translated as little rat/mouse in chrome's auto-translate... and that most fans tend to refer to Singto as "young lion" so Krist must be Simba's little mouse... :)

Haha that's such a cute way of looking at it! :lol: It's a second person pronoun in this context that's not literal (the word "nu" = "rat/mouse" is for talking to someone who's much younger like a child), but I like how you see it better lol :wub:

• Like 5

On 7 September 2016 at 2:58 PM, singtokrist said:

Hehe. They did. But I'm not sure if those are the real subs? Because if I remember correctly, they posted something which were fake subs in Vietnamese? So I'm not sure if they are trolling or not. Go to the WS2subteam facebook. They have the vid there. ^^

The vid about someone-made-someone-s-nipples-standing-hard is real sub :))))

btw guys, im lurking through soompi for years and thanks to Sotus i decided to debut :))) since Thai 's dramas are so popular now in Vietnam, there are lots of translating and subbing stuffs flying around, mostly in Viet and some in English done by Vietnamese, i'm a Viet, and if you guys find out some stuffs regarding the series or any BL that in Viet or in English but not so clear, i can try to make it more understandable :)

regarding Bad Romance the series, i think there is a Vietsub team trying to sub all full episodes, it's currently up to the ep 6 or 7, as well as Part time the series currently at ep 11

• Like 6

1 hour ago, vani27 said:

The vid about someone-made-someone-s-nipples-standing-hard is real sub :))))

btw guys, im lurking through soompi for years and thanks to Sotus i decided to debut :))) since Thai 's dramas are so popular now in Vietnam, there are lots of translating and subbing stuffs flying around, mostly in Viet and some in English done by Vietnamese, i'm a Viet, and if you guys find out some stuffs regarding the series or any BL that in Viet or in English but not so clear, i can try to make it more understandable :)

regarding Bad Romance the series, i think there is a Vietsub team trying to sub all full episodes, it's currently up to the ep 6 or 7, as well as Part time the series currently at ep 11

Wow, you guys are very lucky to have dedicated teams subbing them in your language. :)

• Like 2

There were also exchanges between Krist and Singto in Krist's instagram post... while expecting it to be full of cutesy fan-service, it just kind of dampener that Krist was actually spending time with that other guy.

I know it's shallow and superficial, but i'm a bit disappointed and admittedly felt sad and jealous for Singto :( - most especially so, that Krist seemed to be more having fun and spending more personal time with that other guy, even stating something about finding the right one in one of his older posts with that guy. :(:(   

Tsk tsk tsk, as a BL fan, for now I'd rather that Krist-Singto be more of a Ohm-Toey than Ngern-August coupling - i.e. less angsty, more feel-good. I really disdain going through the feeling of seeing one of my faves to be looking like just a reserve for fan-service by the other.

Apologies for that other guy's fans - but for now, he's a nega-vibe to me. 

• Like 3

Sans the nega factor,  hoping for translation on this instagram exchanges:

kristtpsได้ข่าวว่าป่วยเข้ารพ. หายไวๆนะเพ่ละเจอกัน บลูสปอต(ร้านเกม)

__singto เห้ยยย ทำไมมีรูปนี้อ่ะ ชอบๆ.

kristtps@__singto สนใจคำอวยพรด้วยดวกกกก

__singto @kristtps : ก็บอกว่าหายแล้ววว เมื่อวานก็รอเล่นอยู่ นี่พี่ไงพี่เองจำไม่ได้หรอ.  

kristtps @__singto เด่วไปเล่นด้วย รอผวมด้วยนะ อุ๊อิ๊

__singto @kristtps : ทิตย์หน้าเน๊าะ เดี๋ยวเล่นแคร์รี่เอง ซัพวนไปนะ ขอบคุณ ร้ากก.

kristtps @__singto โน ขอเล่นบ้างดิ โห่ ไม่แครรี่ก้ได้เอาป่าก้ยังดี ใจร้ายไปป้ะแม้ง ให้ซัพอย่างเดียว55555

Thanks in advance, just needed to replace the 'disappointment' with the beautiful promise the above may bring. :)

Edited by erngust
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, erngust said:

There were also exchanges between Krist and Singto in Krist's instagram post... while expecting it to be full of cutesy fan-service, it just kind of dampener that Krist was actually spending time with that other guy.

I know it's shallow and superficial, but i'm a bit disappointed and admittedly felt sad and jealous for Singto :( - most especially so, that Krist seemed to be more having fun and spending more personal time with that other guy, even stating something about finding the right one in one of his older posts with that guy. :(:(   

Tsk tsk tsk, as a BL fan, for now I'd rather that Krist-Singto be more of a Ohm-Toey than Ngern-August coupling - i.e. less angsty, more feel-good. I really disdain going through the feeling of seeing one of my faves to be looking like just a reserve for fan-service by the other.

Apologies for that other guy's fans - but for now, he's a nega-vibe to me. 

I am so opposite to you. since I know,  these guys are just actors and aren't in love for real so I don't mind them interacting with other guys and all. It's their life after all. As long as I get my chemistry onscreen, I don't care much about how they behave offscreen...tbh too much fanservice stuff actually turns me off the couple (basically what happened with OhmToey and me)...too much staged stuff isn't for me.

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

I am so opposite to you. since I know,  these guys are just actors and aren't in love for real so I don't mind them interacting with other guys and all. It's their life after all. As long as I get my chemistry onscreen, I don't care much about how they behave offscreen...tbh too much fanservice stuff actually turns me off the couple (basically what happened with OhmToey and me)...too much staged stuff isn't for me.

Yeah I agree with you. I also have issues with fans demanding their OTPs only act together. Like it's a betrayal somehow. It's not entirely wrong because the productions play up the fanservice to the limit but these are still real people with real lives. I don't enjoy it when fans turn on them for not being exactly what they want at all times. I'm going to enjoy the show and not worry about what people do offscreen. 

I realise that not all fans agree and that's their prerogative but I still think it's kind of unfortunate. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

Yeah I agree with you. I also have issues with fans demanding their OTPs only act together. Like it's a betrayal somehow. It's not entirely wrong because the productions play up the fanservice to the limit but these are still real people with real lives. I don't enjoy it when fans turn on them for not being exactly what they want at all times. I'm going to enjoy the show and not worry about what people do offscreen. 

I realise that not all fans agree and that's their prerogative but I still think it's kind of unfortunate. 

I am friends with this dude and people love to pair us up and say how we ought to date and all. I hate it to the point that it has affected our relationship a little too...so I can't even start to comprehend how these actors might feel being always paired with each other. It's just not my thing. I didn't enjoy it in my life so I don't wanna force it on others. just do what they want...hang out together if they like to..don't if they don't!

and on a happy note, some kristsingto for the shippers (cause their interactions are kinda cute!!)

tumblr_od7x9lhgUe1vtisrzo2_500.gif

tumblr_od7x9lhgUe1vtisrzo3_500.gif

tumblr_od7x9lhgUe1vtisrzo1_500.gif

tumblr_od7x9lhgUe1vtisrzo4_500.gif

• Like 11

41 minutes ago, chilu said:

W2S Subteam has posted Episode 3 on their facebook. Still trying to download it on my phone. So excited!!!

38 minutes ago, Kareezsa Zanoria said:

Ep. 3 Has been subbed now guys :DD

Idk where you guys watch it from, but the W2S Subteam on facebook just posted a link :)

I cant wait to watch now omg!!

Thanks guys. Yayyyyy! :heart:

• Like 3

Hmm about Krist & Singto, we have to remember that these guys are not exactly newbies in the entertainment industry, unlike the cast of Lovesick or MIR. If I have to make a comparison, the cast of Sotus are more equivalent with the cast of Hormones, in that because they're not newbies, they don't really need to rely on each other. Furthermore, both of them are not teens anymore, one is 21 and the other is 22. That means they already have their own lives and their own set of friends that may or may not interact with each other.

Anyway, the latest news of Singto is that he'll be joining the cast of U-Prince Series: Single Lawyer which stars August (Lovesick) & Apple Lapisara as the main couple. Looks like Singto will be the third person in their relationship. Today is the first day of filming:

Lkc0i4uh.jpg

August's segment will air some time in March next year.

• Like 6

Hmm about Krist & Singto, we have to remember that these guys are not exactly newbies in the entertainment industry, unlike the cast of Lovesick or MIR. If I have to make a comparison, the cast of Sotus are more equivalent with the cast of Hormones, in that because they're not newbies, they don't really need to rely on each other. Furthermore, both of them are not teens anymore, one is 21 and the other is 22. That means they already have their own lives and their own set of friends that may or may not interact with each other.

Anyway, the latest news of Singto is that he'll be joining the cast of U-Prince Series: Single Lawyer which stars August (Lovesick) & Apple Lapisara as the main couple. Looks like Singto will be the third person in their relationship. Today is the first day of filming:

August's segment will air some time in March next year.

Can't wait to see Singto in U-Prince series. :wub:

I've been watching ep 3 over and over, now gonna start again from ep 1. :D

Cr5pT-6UsAAS3oA.jpg

Cr5pUYMUIAESU9Z.jpg

• Like 5