[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiii everyone *waves* :D this news really made my day (even though i knew this will happen lol). So excited for this drama cant wait to see it. Fangirls brace your selves will see oppa work those lips :lol::lol: I'm really curious who will play in this drama alongside HJE and RJY.

Ooh I recognize a lot of you from the DS JH ship forum and reply forum :) 

There is a shirtless white shirt scene in the web toon that I hope they put in the drama :wub: all my fangirl dreams are going to come true with this drama 

chingudeul, anyyeeeoonnggg... I am glad we could get together again! I saw many familiar names :)

Okay, I am so excited like most of you. we will get lots of goodies from this drama. I MEAN AN ENGINEER GRADUATE? and that HJE will whoo RJY to get one night stand, hmm things getting better.

I am going to form live recaps team, everybody come join XD

A whole month is left gosh that's a long wait! 

HJE was confirmed a day before RJY and within that day I have been thinking of suitable candidates for the male lead character lol but sadly most of the male actors are either already filming a drama, on a break and the others are signed for upcoming dramas. But Some sites mentioned Ha Suk Jin and I got excited and imagined all kind of things...-involving HJE & HSJ...- cos that actor is really hot (especially shirtless!) and loveable :wub: lol 

I have only watch 2 episodes of Reply 88 cos i couldn't stand only watching 2 episodes a week only so I'm not really familiar with RJY acting I'm really looking forward to watching him with my beloved JE (as usual she gonna nail it) btw I have watched the first episode of youth over flowers (to get to know more about  RJY:) ) and it showed that he is 31 years old but his character in this drama is 29 and people are saying his 29 (so is Google) so I'm really confused, it doesn't matter that much though. 

The plot is amazing it's the kind of dramas I love, comedy, romance and  LOT of bickering ;) I wish I can find the English version of the webtoon like Cheese in The Trap but every time I Google I find the Korean one. 

19 minutes ago, Emmy11 said:

HJE was confirmed a day before RJY and within that day I have been thinking of suitable candidates for the male lead character lol but sadly most of the male actors are either already filming a drama, on a break and the others are signed for upcoming dramas. But Some sites mentioned Ha Suk Jin and I got excited and imagined all kind of things...-involving HJE & HSJ...- cos that actor is really hot (especially shirtless!) and loveable :wub: lol 

I have only watch 2 episodes of Reply 88 cos i couldn't stand only watching 2 episodes a week only so I'm not really familiar with RJY acting I'm really looking forward to watching him with my beloved JE (as usual she gonna nail it) btw I have watched the first episode of youth over flowers (to get to know more about  RJY:) ) and it showed that he is 31 years old but his character in this drama is 29 and people are saying his 29 (so is Google) so I'm really confused, it doesn't matter that much though. 

The plot is amazing it's the kind of dramas I love, comedy, romance and  LOT of bickering ;) I wish I can find the English version of the webtoon like Cheese in The Trap but every time I Google I find the Korean one. 

Hi!!!  Well RJY age is 29 ....his korean age is 31, so he is indeed 29 like the character ;)

As a big RJY fan I hope you will enjoy his acting in this drama (he's amazing in R88 btw ) :)

Hi guy, after Reply 1988 finished, it takes me a long time to calm down and enjoy the life again. Then I think "CITT" will be the good drama with definite ending which help me avoid any heart attack. haizzz, I'm wrong again. With all that hurt, when reading news about this drama, I still want to try one more time, just for Ryu Jun Yeol.

This drama will be famous! I'm sure!

4 hours ago, Emmy11 said:

Ryu Jun Yeol is born in 1986/year of the tiger. The character he will be acting as is also born in 1986/year of the tiger.

11 hours ago, gangurhar said:

Ooh I recognize a lot of you from the DS JH ship forum and reply forum :) 

There is a shirtless white shirt scene in the web toon that I hope they put in the drama :wub: all my fangirl dreams are going to come true with this drama 

Lol yup most of use are from DS JH shipping forum or #teamjunghwan :) 

But this time we are #teamryujunyeol :) 

I think I notice you in MT of reply88.

anneyong @debieg ,yeah.. you are right.. i also recognize many of us from #junghwanteam here.. i m so glad we don't have to wait longer to do a reunion because uri junyeol already took a drama and i can guess this gonna be our second home again..hahahaha.. and YESS!! this time we are on #teamryujunyeol ,and the most happiest things is he get the girl this time..

28 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

anneyong @debieg ,yeah.. you are right.. i also recognize many of us from #junghwanteam here.. i m so glad we don't have to wait longer to do a reunion because uri junyeol already took a drama and i can guess this gonna be our second home again..hahahaha.. and YESS!! this time we are on #teamryujunyeol ,and the most happiest things is he get the girl this time..

annyeong good seeing you here chingu. Ah that picture you use I still remember the time you change that :) . 

Yup this forum will become our second home.

This time we don't have to worry just enjoy the show. I'm excited to see KJE and oppa's chemistry. :) 

And since there will be shirtless scene lol byuntae mode for us will be inevitable :) .

9 hours ago, Eichhoernchen said:

chingudeul, anyyeeeoonnggg... I am glad we could get together again! I saw many familiar names :)

Okay, I am so excited like most of you. we will get lots of goodies from this drama. I MEAN AN ENGINEER GRADUATE? and that HJE will whoo RJY to get one night stand, hmm things getting better.

I am going to form live recaps team, everybody come join XD

Ah live recaps lol I wan't to join eich. But I'm not good with it and what link to use if we want to livestream the drama from MBC?

[230316] Hwang Jung Eum♥Ryu Joonyeol VS Jisung♥Hyeri

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=076&aid=0002908872

Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Joonyeol will star in Lucky Romance, and Jisung and Hyeri will star in Entertainer. The two dramas will air in the same timeslot.

• [+13827, -293] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They switched partners. I hope that they both do well
  • [+11051, -179] It’s really funny ㅎㅎㅎㅎ Is it the battle of an AM♡KMHM collab?
  • [+8148, -188] Oh ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s like fate
  • [+8695, -528] What is this? Yesterday’s husband is tomorrow’s enemy
  • [+6408, -151] Heol ㅋㅋㅋ Is this some sort of joke by Fate
  • [+1338, -38] Answer Me Kill Me Heal Me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+836, -58] I hope that it’ll turn out well for everyone~~ Seeing Ryu Joonyeol’s audition, he seems like a good person.. I heard that Hyeri is sick. I hope you’re taking care of yourself well~~^^
  • [+789, -44] Daebak. I want to watch them both ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ@@
  • [+700, -36] Heol Daebak  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+685, -40] It’s a partner change between the AM couple and Secret couple ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+628, -31] I’m looking forward to these daebak pairings
  • [+472, -25] I want to watch both!!!
  • [+584, -68] I hope both Hyeri and Joonyeol do well!! I’m looking forward to Ryu Joonyeol’s romcom acting!!!
  • [+431, -18] So fascinating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fighting!
  • [+272, -8] With this level of casting, it’s a battle of the story ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If the story’s fun, then it’s rating will be first
  • [+352, -40] I like them all~ But for some reason, it seems like Jisung&Hwang Jungeum and Ryu Joonyeol&Hyeri match better~~
  • [+244, -13] I wish it went as Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu. I like all four of them, so it’s a shame ㅠ
  • [+249, -17] What should I watch. I like Jisung, and I like Ryu Joonyeol too……

Source: http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/141587754867/230316-hwang-jung-eum-ryu-joonyeol-vs

huwaaaaaaaa....so many familiar people here.......ah, i am glad with korean netizen with this upcoming drama...so far the comment is positive. yeah i hope i can see this kind of comment after the drama airing, though i dont care with their opinion about a drama anymore..hahahaha

Spoiler

i want to ask a question...why i just found 7 episode from LR webtoon in naver????where is the other episode????its not my first time reading webtoon in naver but i got confused when open the LR webtoon because its only show 7 episode, is naver already deleted this webtoon or something else happen???????...At first i thought this webtoon is still ongoing but i read somewhere that it already finished in november 2014, it already 2 years ago... and i found in instagram that yeah this webtoon already ended in episode 40 if i am not wrong...ah i really want to read the rest of LR webtoon...

huwaaaaaaa daebak this thread already form live recaps team.....cool.....moshidtaaaa...but i really cant join this team..blame to my slow connection....

at this hours in thursday next May (and wednesday too)....i will camp here and wait nervously to watch the new episode of LR...and will be ready to sit silently to read the live recaps....(ah dugeun dugeun.....why i already feel like this....ah my exictment not over yet i think) oh cant wait until that time comes.....MAY odiniiii?????are you still far away????

Just one day and already more than 50 posts to read here.

Hello peeps...lemme join the fun here. Will camp here for more news before drama and live recaps during drama.

Honestly,I did not expect Ryu Joon Yeol to take up a drama soo soon and a rom-com at that....god has been kind..thank you! Am soo happy with this drama casting.

HJE was soo funny in SWP....I can totally see her playing superstitious female lead in her own spcl way. So, Jun Yeol plays engineering major...so will he help cure/solve HJW superstitions through his science and mathematics theories? It will be fun watching him play stingy male lead...exact opposite of JungHwan who did not mind spending money on friends. 

Is the webtoon available in english? Thanks!

Archived