[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahahaha Hi All. So many familiar face ^______________________________^

Can't wait to meet you all again guys. Let's spazz, laugh (and cry ???) together again. 
You'll be seeing me around here from now on....:D

(Thread bookmarked !!! :w00t:)

huwaaaaa......what a good news...so this drama will be another webtoon adaptation???oh well i already try to read the webtoon and i cracked up already...hahahahahaha...this webtoon really has a good rom-com ingredients...its makes me really looking forward to this drama..

when reading the webtoon i can already imagine RJY in his role (so pricky and cheap..hahahaha) and i think HJW can do well as a heroine in this drama(unique,odd,straightforward and funny) . Not a big fan of HJE but she still okay in my standard. I remember when HJE said after wrapping up the SWP, that she will rest and wont take any project for 6 months or more, so its already six months then???hahahaa... This eonni really lucky can act with my 2 bias..PSJ and RJY

Spoiler

if she can act with YYS in future, this eonni really does heat-trick in my eyes because she act with my 3 biases actor..i want to be her...i want it so bad..hahahahahaha (if HJE said that PSJ lips like sundae to her,and she really tease PSJ a lot about this sundae things...sundae ittabwaaa, sundae see you in SWP filming set...i wonder what kind of comment that HJE will said about RJY lips..ups its still very beginning stage of drama and i already think about kiss scene...mianhae.....jeongmal mianhae..hahahahahahhahaha...cant help really...i am just too exicted) i hope the filming environment will be fun, comfortable and friendly between this two leads so it will bring their good chemistry to this drama too.

who is the main writer of this drama actually???is it the same with webtoon writer????i heard the writer is newbie,no???i dont care if the writer newbie or old, the most important is i want the solid story in this drama. Thats the most important thing. The solid story that will maintain its solidity from beginning to the end, and of course the character development too that i am looking forward. And this is rom-com drama, i hope the writer can brings out the funny element from the webtoon to this drama. Because i already laughed when reading this webtoon so i hope i will have this kind of reaction too when watching the drama later. i will have faith in you writer nim and PD nim too...and for MBC......PLEASE PROMOTE THIS DRAMA WELL.....VERY WELL...you already have a great female and male lead so do your jobs well...so it will slay the ratings in its time slot later if not yeah you will lost in this battle again.....(though as viewers i really dont care about the rating as long as the story is good and the acting is great too). okay FIGTING!!!!!! so exicted!!!!! cant wait to spazz about this drama in here later.... *continue to reading the webtoon first*

Hello everyone! Im so excited!!! New drama! 

I can't wait to see their chemistry!!!!

(Also..i need to see RJY kiss someone....it's about time)

Let's enjoy this drama together :heart: (im ready to laugh and cry)

tumblr_inline_o4hlfjFepl1qeqa2m_500.gif

anneyong chingudeullll...

*waving everyone*

i m so lazy at work place, repeated scroll and refresh tumblr , till i saw a big news that MY PRECIOUS JUN YEOL CONFIRM AS A MALE LEAD IN THIS DRAMA ?? seriously its really made my day and i can't stop smiling.. i cannot imagine yet HJE and RJY combination but i really can't wait for this drama.. 

btw,who's the writer and the director ? this is the first drama after HJE married and second RJY drama after reply 1988 ,please make it great..i hope they will give us a strong script and great directoring..

*i m watching you writernim..bahahhaha*

Daebak! You guys are so fast :w00t:

After suffering from AM88, as a HUGE fan of RJY, this freaking news just made my day xD. Since this is a rom-com drama, I guess my boo will have a freaking happy ending :P. Super duper glad that Hwang Jung Eun is the female lead, I love her to death from KMHM and SWP. Her charm is undeniable and she's an awesome actress. Can't wait omo! :crazy:

=> Perfect combination yeepee~~! 

Hi guys <3 I guess you'll see me often here.. or idek.. XD

-------

[NEWS] 160323 Ryu Jun Yeol to star in MBC's Lucky Romance, along side Hwang Jung Eum
http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/post/141548006285/news-160323-ryu-jun-yeol-to-star-in-mbcs-lucky

Media preview

News article by Eyes on RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com
Please share with proper credits!
Do not translate to other language without our permission.
Thank you!

Last March 23, 2016, a CJeS Entertainment representative confirmed actor Ryu Jun Yeol’s casting in the MBC’s upcoming romantic-comedy drama, Lucky Romance.

It is an adaptation from a webtoon with the same title, but instead of portraying it as it is, the drama will adapt the background material from the original story and will showcase a new story through the team-up of Director Kim Kyunghee and Scriptwriter Choi Yoon Gyo.

Ryu Jun Yeol will take the role of the cheapskate-richie Je Suho, a CEO of a game company that graduated as an engineering major. He will play alongside Hwang Jung Eum, which will take the role of Shim Bo Nui, a lady who lives while believing in superstitions blindly. A fortune teller tells Bonui that she need to change her life by spending a night with a man who was born on the year of the Tiger, also preferably younger and virgin, if not someone might die that year. Going on a man-hunt, their paths crossed when she learned that her landlord, Suho, might be the man she is looking for to turn her life around. What kind of comedy will these two show and will true love bloom between the two despite the circumstances?

Lucky Romance is said to have 16 episodes, to air Wednesdays and Thursdays starting this May, following MBC’s Goodbye Mr. Black.

Source: (123)

Archived