[Drama 2016] Entourage Korea 안투라지 코리아

moonkittey

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entourage to be simulcast in nine countries

by tineybeanie | October 11, 2016 | 21 Comments

Entourage9.jpgEntourage9a.jpg

It has been announced that tvN’s upcoming drama Entourage will be simultaneously broadcast in nine different Asian countries, including Korea, China, and Japan. In China, Entourage will be streamed through popular online media outlet Tencent Video at the same time as the Korean live broadcast. In Japan, it will be aired a week later on Mnet Japan. This is the first time a Korean drama has had such a wide release as a simulcast, and buzz continues to mount for the series.

Spoiler

photo EN2.jpg

photo EN6.jpg

photo EN3.jpg

photo EN4.jpg

photo EN9.jpg

photo EN5.jpg

read full article here http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/entourage-to-be-simulcast-in-nine-countries/

'Entourage' reveals teaser clips of Seo Kang Jun, Lee Kwang Soo, Lee Dong Hwi, & Park Jung Min

Spoiler

tvN's 'Entourage' is one drama to look forward to, for sure. 

You can tell in these unique, individual teasers of Seo Kang JunLee Kwang Soo, Lee Dong Hwi, and Park Jung Min, as they give viewers a brief overview of the different kinds of lifestyles they lead.

Seo Kang Jun's teaser shows that he's clearly the perfect guy with everything going easy for him. Poor Lee Kwang Soo's teaser is full of drama and misfortune, due to the fact that he's a once-famous actor who's lost his touch. In the meantime, Lee Dong Hwi is a happy-go-lucky guy enjoying being around his gang, while Park Jung Min is comparably the "normal" one of the group, with a nice, addicting laugh.

'Entourage', also starring Jo Jin Woong, Sohee, and more, airs November 4!

Spoiler

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/entourage-reveals-teaser-clips-of-seo-kang-jun-lee-kwang-soo-lee-dong-hwi-park-jung-min

‘Entourage’ sets new broadcasting record

October 12 2016

Spoiler

The upcoming tvN drama “Entourage” is scheduled to air in nine different countries across Asia, setting a new record for Korean dramas.

One of its producers said, “We are extremely excited and proud that ‘Entourage’ will be airing across nine different countries in Asia. It is particularly meaningful because this is the first time that a Korean drama has tackled such a unique theme. We hope the drama meet everyone’s expectations.”

“Entourage” is scheduled to premiere in Korea on Nov. 4 at 11 p.m. on tvN. It will air in China simultaneously through the online platform Tencent Video. It will then be aired three days later on tvN Asia in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar and Australia. It will be aired a week later on Mnet Japan.

The tvN drama “Entourage” is a Korean remake of the popular HBO series of the same name. It revolves around an up-and-coming movie star and his entourage as they navigate their way through the showbiz industry.

The Korean remake stars Seo Kang-joon as a young actor on the rise, Park Jung-min as his best friend and manager, Lee Dong-hwi as his carefree childhood friend, and Lee Kwang-soo as the star’s has-been actor cousin. Lastly, Jo Jin-woong will take on the role of the power agent who helps the actor rise to the top.

“Entourage” will also include cameos by top stars such as Ha Jung-woo, Song Ji-hyo, Kang Ha-neul, Jin Goo, Clara, Lee Tae-im, Park Chan-wook and Kim Tae-ri.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201610121544364101846_2

6 hours ago, yonghwa said:

I'll be watching this drama by Amber Liu, I hope she does a good job

I'm also watching this for Amber!! I'm originally wanted to watch this drama since it's an entourage remake and because of the main cast but when I heard Amber was joining in, I got reallyyyy excited!!

I also really hope she does a good job! I've watched her parodies and skits and I saw some acting potential and wished that she would make an acting debut and I'm so glad that she finally did!! :D

“Entourage” Releases New Group Image And Individual Character Posters

Entourage

tvN has released new character posters for the upcoming drama “Entourage,” with each individual poster showing a little more personality behind the characters!

First up is Jo Jin Woong, who plays Kim Eun Gap, the representative agent of a star management company. His quote says “First you make the star, then you make the real actor. That’s my strategy!”

Spoiler

Jo Jin Woong

Seo Kang Joon plays Cha Young Bin, the current hottest star in the entertainment world. His character’s poster says, “It’s all about enjoying the best life. I’m telling you, it helps with the acting?”

Spoiler

Seo Kang Joon

The next revealed poster features Park Jung Min, who plays Cha Young Bin’s manager and childhood friend Lee Ho Jin, who once had a dream of becoming a film director. His poster has the phrase, “I don’t know if I’m working as a manager, or cleaning up after my friend.”

Spoiler

Park Jung Min

The next poster is of Lee Dong Hwi’s character “Turtle,” the cute member in the friend group who enjoys a good joke, but becomes an unmanly jerk in front of women. His poster has the words, “I’m not just an unemployed bum. I give Young Bin rides and I go places with him! Right?”

Spoiler

Lee Dong Hwi

And finally, Lee Kwang Soo’s poster shows his character Cha Joon, a has-been star who was once extremely popular in the 90s as a member of a boy group. Cha Joon’s poster comes with the quote, “Back in the day, I was just as popular as H.O.T and Sechs Kies, you know?”

Spoiler

Lee Kwang Soo

tvN’s upcoming drama “Entourage” is a remake of the HBO drama of the same name. The drama airs its first episode on November 4, 11 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/13/entourage-releases-new-group-image-and-individual-character-posters/

Parties, playing, promos, and posters for Entourage

by chickachunga | October 13, 2016 | 1 Comment

ento1.jpg

Character posters are out for all five leads of tvN’s hotly anticipated remake of the HBO series Entourage, along with teasers of the remaining groupie members: Lee Dong-hwi (Answer Me 1988), Lee Kwang-soo (Dear My Friends), and Park Jung-min (You’re All Surrounded).

Entourage is the story of rising star Young-bin, played by Seo Kang-joon (Cheese in the Trap) and the four men (boys) always in his orbit, making up his titular entourage and tagging along for the romp around town in the glitzy and dramatic milieu of entertainment. Members of the entourage include the power agent played by Jo Jin-woong (Signal), the 24/7 on-call manager questioning his career choice played by Park Jung-min, the has-been actor struggling to reclaim his former glory played by Lee Kwang-soo, and the goofy friend who has nothing better to do played by Lee Dong-hwi.

The group poster features all five boys casually chilling on the couch. There’s pizza on the table before them, and empty soda cans and champagne bottles strewn about. They’re in good spirits, and the poster’s punny copy plays on the Korean word for “star”: “The bizarre [star] guys whose lives revolve around another [star] guy.”

to read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/parties-playing-promos-and-posters-for-entourage/

And we get finally some glimpse of our female cast! :)

Still cuts : Choi Myung Gil, Yoon Ji Hye, Jang So Yeon, Ahn So Hee, Amber

CvBvcYNUMAAbito.jpg

cre kdrama_news

161018 Choi Myeonggil x Ahn Sohee x Amber… the problematic women in “Entourage” – Amber cut

Spoiler

img_9165

Amber will be transforming into a large management company’s CEO Kim Eungab (Jo Jinwoong)’s secretary Jay Jung. Jay Jung is a second generation Korean American with an open-minded thinking. She confidently asks questions like, “I entered the company because I wanted to work as a manager, but how long do I have to stay in the office?” and displays a comical love-hate relationship with her superior Kim Eungab (Jo Jinoong) by saying everything that’s on her mind. It’s Amber’s first acting challenge in the 7 years since her debut, and is expected to show a different side of herself as an actress through the role of Jay Jung.

The producers revealed, “In the male-dominated ‘Entourage’, Choi Myeonggil, Jang Soyeon, Yoon Jihye, Ahn Sohee, and Amber help to maintain the balance with their strong presence in the drama, through their individual roles, playing female characters with clear personalities.

tvN’s ‘Entourage’ will have its first broadcast on 4th November (Friday) at 11pm, and subsequently air every Friday and Saturday at 11pm

Source
translations by hamsoonie
please take out with full credits

https://hamsoonie.wordpress.com/2016/10/18/161018-choi-myeonggil-x-ahn-sohee-x-amber-the-problematic-women-in-entourage-amber-cut/

There is gonna a LIVE Vlive broadcast on October 25th at 6:30 PM KST.

tvN Entourage's Early Interview

http://www.vlive.tv/video/15763

Character descriptions for the main characters are also out. If you are interested you can check them out on entourage_kr instagram via google translate or better naver dictionary. Link here

Jo Jin Woong as Kim Eun Gab

Spoiler

조진웅

Seo Kang Joon as Cha Young Bin

Spoiler

서강준

Lee Kwang Soo as Cha Joon

Spoiler

이광수

Park Jung Min as Le Ho Jin

Spoiler

박정민