[Drama 2016] Entourage Korea 안투라지 코리아

moonkittey

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Dae-Hwan updated his IG with SKJ, LKS, PJM and LDW

Trans. by naver dictionary:

# have successfully completed my film. The peculiar or
Commemorative photo., Seo Kang Joon Lee Kwang-su, Park Jung-min, Yi Donghwi all thank you, and meet at a long time so is Dong Hwi and Jeongmin x100 bangawosseong  .

# with Entourage # # Today, thank you for safe until the end.

Watch: Cast Of “Entourage” Holds Hilarious Script Reading Session

Watch: Cast Of “Entourage” Holds Hilarious Script Reading Session

It looks like tvN’s remake of the popular American drama “Entourage” will be just as funny as the original!

On September 7, tvN released a video that shows a script reading for the drama. Lee Kwang Soo, in particular, stands out with his hilarious acting with the staff members holding back their laugher as he’s reciting his lines.

When asked who he is most looking forward to acting with, Park Jung Min laughs as he answers, “Amber? She’s so funny. As I watch her act, I get so curious to see how she’ll be on the actual filming set.”

The actors take turns talking about the drama, with Lee Kwang Soo saying, “I think viewers will be able to see a kind of drama that has not yet been shown in Korea.”

TvN has announced that the show will be premiering on November 4.

Watch the hilarious script reading below!

Spoiler

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/08/watch-cast-entourage-holds-hilarious-script-reading-session/

19 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

I can't wait for this drama!!! I'm so hyped!! This is one of my most anticipated dramas this year!! :D 

Also is Nam Da Reum going to be part of this drama??? I didn't know that :o

Also thank you to everyone who is updating us with news!! :D

Yep, Nam Da Reum is also gonna make an appearance in Entourage. :D

You're very welcome chingu. :)

*Edited* Oh, I noticed we posted the same article pretty much the same time. I will edit my post with something else.

Archived