[Drama 2006] Lovers 연인

ay_link

Guest leighie

no prob ms. joyce.. :lol:

But since we are still awaited to the news about LSj I had this feeling of hope they will come back each arm rolleyes.gif

:sweatingbullets: soooooooooooooooo muuuuuch.... hoping. :sweatingbullets: but let's keep the lovers alive alright?? i mean they may not be together in the end but i wanna keep on loving LOVERS. It's like something i can hold on to, even after all the love has gone. haha hopeless romantic eh?

haha actually i got my other pc reformatted.. my parents got mad at me because i saved all the episodes of lovers 1-20 in my computer(chinese and tagalog version).. one of the major reasons why my computer is slowing down.. and hanging up! and i have this 3 GB pics and videos of them saved also.. my computer is having a breakdown.. hehe :blush:

can i ask a question? where is lsj's mother now? just wondering.. :blink:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His mother i heard still in Korea I agree with the post of one of the fans that LSJ may be not in good terms with his mother now I cannot explain why I love them so much maybe because they were so very much in love such a waste if that love will not have the happy ending it deserves :tears:AJA!! FIGHTING!!

Guest leighie

who knows? maybe they're secretly talking to each other again? well, it's not bad to hope for the best... :rolleyes: i hated lsj for what he did when i first read the news, but now when i think about it, i still want them to be together.. :tears: we don't know the whole story right? i had a laugh when news said that lsj's mother got bodyguards.. i don't know if that was just a joke or really true.. this thread is so full of hope.. but kinda sad.. wonder how we can bring it alive again? :sweatingbullets:

21eats8.jpg

im sorry i just had to let it out..

:sweatingbullets:

yes me too.. when i first heard the news about the breakup.. i was so mad with LSJ but as time passes, i started to ponder over the matter and then that made me realize that we haven't heard the whole story yet.

as for me, i would agree that we should keep LOVERS alive still. c:

* twas too late for me to discover this site. err... :wacko:

but now that im here, im really glad for all the updates im hearing about them.

LOVERS FOREVER!!!

---kje&lsj forever---

LOVERS was shown in Korea Nov 8, 2006 to Jan 11, 2007 they had a party jan 11 but LSJ was sick the next day, Jan 12,2007 he called up KJE but she doesn't answer since she did not recognized the number so he sent her a text saying "now that the drama has ended would you go out on a date with me?" :sweatingbullets:

LOVERS was shown in Korea Nov 8, 2006 to Jan 11, 2007 they had a party jan 11 but LSJ was sick the next day, Jan 12,2007 he called up KJE but she doesn't answer since she did not recognized the number so he sent her a text saying "now that the drama has ended would you go out on a date with me?" :sweatingbullets:

January 12, 2007 was the date when LSJ first asked KJE for a date??

ohh my........there we;re many fans hating the lovers

I don't know how to say about their feeling toward lsj

maybe their EGO wasting out because what lsj done to kje....

hope for peacefull lovers arm without other involved..

LOVERSforever

lsj/kje :)

hello giung don't mind those other fans because they are lovers in paris fans thats why they dont like lsj :w00t: and we are lovers fans and that is why we love lsj :w00t:

in lsj group there are also damo and phoenix fans who dont like kje :w00t:

ms joyce

jan 11, 2007 ending of lovers drama

jan 12, 2007 lsj called kje but kje didnt recognize cellphone number she didnt answer

so lsj sent a text

"now that the drama is over would you go out on a date with me?"

jan 13, 2007 the first date

jan 13, 2009 lsj returned to Korea :w00t:

Guest leighie

hello giung don't mind those other fans because they are lovers in paris fans thats why they dont like lsj :w00t: and we are lovers fans and that is why we love lsj :w00t:

in lsj group there are also damo and phoenix fans who dont like kje :w00t:

yeah.. but no matter what others say about them, i still love them. I hope they are also the same, that even if many are against their love for each other, they would stay strong and keep their love alive because it's what matters the most.. :blush:

ms joyce

jan 11, 2007 ending of lovers drama

jan 12, 2007 lsj called kje but kje didnt recognize cellphone number she didnt answer

so lsj sent a text

"now that the drama is over would you go out on a date with me?"

jan 13, 2007 the first date

jan 13, 2009 lsj returned to Korea :w00t:

sweeeeeet... do you think he really intended to go back on Jan 13 or was it just by chance?! :sweatingbullets:

now i get it. c:

shocks! did he intend to go back in Korea with the same date?

sweeeeeeeeet, hehehe

im really hoping that things will get better now between them..

they seem to never know how good they are if they're together.

Archived