[Official Thread] Baron Chen/River Chen - a.k.a Du Zifeng of "Bromance" (Taiwan Artist)

pechumori

Irina К сожалению могу на английском ответить только завтра у нас глубокая ночь, надеюсь ты меня понимаешь. Спасибо за информацию 06:48:14

Sheila Marie Sorry Irina I can't speak your language....only English 06:48:58

Irina ............... Here it is katifly !  I thought it was translated in Russian because the one who gave me the video is a Russian girl.......You can speak Russian right !!! as what you did in the post.....Can you please translate the message of Irina :blush:....Just curious what she said to me....

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

38 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

:blush: .... Просто интересно , что она сказала мне ....

Yes, I'm talking in Russian. This is my native language. If you need help, I will always be happy to help.:)

She said that the English can only be answered tomorrow, because it is already night.
And she hopes that you understand it.

(The fact that you have shown, this is an excerpt from the drama "Because Of You" with subtitles in Spanish ..)

On 6/10/2016 at 0:39 AM, katifly1 said:

Yes, I'm talking in Russian. This is my native language. If you need help, I will always be happy to help.:)

She said that the English can only be answered tomorrow, because it is already night.
And she hopes that you understand it.

(The fact that you have shown, this is an excerpt from the drama "Because Of You" with subtitles in Spanish ..)

Thanks katifly 1 ......I'll chat you next time ......thanks again!:blush:

CREDIT : VK C IRINA G.u_XOJ-MOsNo.jpgDUE TO THE GROWING FANS....WAITING OUTSIDE THE POST CURTAIN CALLS, MEGAN'S MANAGEMENT HAS KIDLY SCHEDULE TO MEET AND TO GREET FANS AND TO HAVE A PHOTO SHOOT WITH HER OUTSIDE THE THEATER WITH EVERYONE.THIS IS HER FINAL GREETINGS PRIOR TO HER DEPARTURE.....SHE AGAIN , GAVE HER ....A HEARTFELT SINCERITY MESSAGE THANKING ALL HER FANS WHO WATCHED HER AND HER TEAM MUSICAL THAT EVENING.....ESPECIALLY THE FANS ...WHO ACCOMPANIED HER THROUGH OUT THE PAST YEARS UNTIL NOW....SO THAT NIGHT WITH SEVERAL GROUPS DIVIDED SO THAT EACH AND EVERY GROUP HAS THE CHANCE TO HAVE PICTURES OF HER .FROM SIDES TO SIDE SHE MOVES TO ANOTHER TO TAKE GROUP PICTURES ....SUDDENLY ONE OF HER FAN PASSED A POPULAR SPOP RIMEG PLACARD TO HER.SHE IMMEDIATELY TOOK IT WITH A BIG REPLY SMILE ON HER FACE AND SHE SAID......THOUGH HE DID NOT COME......BUT FEELS HE'S ALWAYS AROUND.               

6 hours ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

yes he is darling launica!!! That's the reason we all love him because of his magnetic feature he he he:grin:

Sheila, what does launica mean? I tried to find a definition for this word but no luck.:blink:

1 hour ago, darklady7 said:

Sheila, what does launica mean? I tried to find a definition for this word but no luck.:blink:

Oh! she quoted me in my post the two picture above...the latest one ....it's like painting ....she said that picture  baron is handsome:blush:... I think .....that's what she means!!!

2 hours ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Oh! she quoted me in my post the two picture above...the latest one ....it's like painting ....she said that picture  baron is handsome:blush:... I think .....that's what she means!!!

Ah, I got it!:)

Archived