[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

37 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

This is very similar to my husband comment …

I told him in order to enjoy Kdrama there is certain things you need to let go .. one of it ‘logic’ … I’ve seen a lot of gender-bender drama – and all of the actress look girlish and can never be pass off as a boy …  I tried it with Coffee Prince .. I asked my 4 years old daughter – is that person a boy or a girl (YEH in coffee prince) .. She’s a girl .. I tried again with PMY in SKKS .. she’s a girl … tried again suly in to the beautiful you .. again – she’s a girl … You are beautiful – PSH – She’s a girl … tested on all three children (son and daughter) .. they can tell by just one look without knowing anything about the drama.. :D .. except for one – they kinda confuse – Hanakimi – Taiwanese version – Ella Chen .. heee :D

Compare to the rest of ‘illogical’ drama – alien, time traveler, webtoon/world traveler … switch bodies … you name it .. I guess cross dressing drama is more acceptable to the mind … told my husband – please ignore that focus on the plot .. make believe that she really look like a he …. And her voice is manly .. That’s the only way to enjoyyyy

Anyway - I am familiar with your ID hehehehhe... you have been watching Kdrama for ages (I guess) ... I think you must know by heart now that throw logic out of the window into the bin ... when watching Kdrama 

I second that,  and imo,  I'd prefer she still had an obvious looking like a girl rather than really looks like a boy, I can not force myself to watch taiwanese drama called "bromance" because of that reason. On that drama the female was disguise really like a boy and when the OTP kissed I was like eeckkk,  it's like seeing gay kissing & makes me cringe so hard, Lol. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, shinta89 said:

http://www.koreandrama.org/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds/

someone on this site give comment like this on mdbc :

I interesting for wtching after read the sinopsis, but stop not watching coz the male and female lead not I like, feeling dissapointed for choose the actors
Nice sinopsis but the actor n actress not enough pretty , handsome, famouse, and also both lead never as a lead on every drama before. So many handsome actor famaouse with good acting and female lead pretty also,, why producer not choose Park So Dam as female lead, or other actress?

i find this comment really funny :sweatingbullets:  not handsome, beautiful, never as a lead on every drama, even compare our beauty and talented yoo jung with newcomer park so dam :blink:

no hate, i just want to share this funny comment with u guys.. :sweatingbullets:

Well, we watch dramas for entertainment, not to torture ourselves with things we don't enjoy e.g. what we subjectively perceive as lousy acting, cast without chemistry, lack of eye candy, illogical plot, choppy editing, etc.

So, I think it's a pretty valid reason (his/her perception of good looking) for some to decide whether to watch a drama, depending on whether the person likes the cast, the chemistry, the acting, the plot, the editing, etc. so if this person doesn't think PBG and KYJ are good looking and therefore does not want to watch the show, I think that's fine.

Perhaps he/she feels that PSD is prettier and can pull off the character of RO better than KYJ, but that's his/her opinion. What's more important is, it's KYJ in the role now and WE like it and so WE are watching it and he/she has one less drama to watch for entertainment. :D

Edited by chubbz
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, IBELIS said:

I like this show and will most likely watch it to the end even if they add the two episode extension. I do have to say the female led was a bad choice, she is the worse cross dresser I've seen in a drama, Everything she does screams I'm a girl. I find it strange because in the beginning she seemed butcher. I find it hard to believe that anyone in the palace would not be thinking girl.

I know you are entitled to your own opinion but I don't think there's anyone out there who can play the role of Raon better than Kim Yoojung. She is just pretending to be a boy not a real boy, therefore it's okay to look like a pretty boy so it will be believable that men will still fall for Raon.

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, saturn. said:

Which do you prefer? 
Main director of MDBC Kim Seung Yoon, and B team director Baek Sang Hoon.

Made by Kim Seung Yoon

Director Kim loves green color. He shows grass, forest and sky a lot. He uses bright and colorful stuffs. (all those beautiful colorful clothes of CP and the lantern festival) We're watching a lot of grass an trees in this drama. His specialty is romance scene. So the leading actress looks the most attractive in his scenes.

Puberty Medley (Made by Kim Seung Yoon, full of green color through the whole drama)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P98UaWPQrrM

Made by Baek Sang Hoon

Director Baek Sang Hoon prefers brown color, such as sunset, wooden stuffs and one more, wind! If something (flag or scarf) is blown by the wind, it's made by Baek Sang Hoon. (remind something? Yes! Descendant of the sun) Baek's specialty is action scene. So the leading male looks the best and manly in his scenes. Ep6 was mostly made by Baek. (CP is wearing dark clothes mostly in ep6) So the viewers felt very different in ep6. And his angle is unique, it slopes or makes you feel like you're stealing in secretly, such as through the window or half opened door. (Can you pick one Kim-like scene in ep6? the fishing scene of two ministers. They were wearing green clothes, and the grass was shown at the corner of all screens.)
In School 2015-Who are you, Baek was the leading director and Kim was the B team director. More in the spoiler.

I prefer Baek Sang Hoon style. It's the sort of fighting spirit it gives the audience. Love the dressing too.. (maybe because I am into the fighting mode now)

(re-posting it here)

Baek_zpsgqqvy2jh.gif

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, saturn. said:

Guessing 'who would filmed that scene?' is another big fun in watching MDBC. 

(Actually one more, it seems viewers are divided by two, 'Se Al' (Seja(CP) knows she's a girl) group and 'Se Mo' (Seja doesn't know) group. Endless debates, evidences and objections...)

OMG I LOVE YOUR POST THANK YOUUU

I want to now rewatch and guess more, but I like both directors depending on what the scene needs. 

love they are having debates too about it

• Like 12

Just wanted to share some of my favourite gorgeous fan-edited videos. :wub:

MV credit to Moonjus. Song - Someone out of town by Yuna.

"You walk by but you don't see me. Slow motion and so gracefully. Be my friend and I'll show you around. I'm in love with someone out of town."

MV credit to AvadaKedavra Creations with Sam Tsui's We Found Love cover. "

"It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny. But I've gotta let it go. We found love in a hopeless place."

MV credit to Escape Ina with Madilyn Bailey's cover of This is What You Came For. 

"Baby, this is what you came for. Lightning strikes every time she moves. And everybody's watching her. But she's looking at you"

MV credit to emma with Gabrielle Aplin's Start of Time. Includes ep 6 scenes. 

"When you walked into the room just then, it's like the sun came out."

The sun = someone who makes you happy. Also works because royalty = the sun

Cr to  bugz.funny [2nd back up] with Barcelona's cover of Love Story. This one made me squeal so much! Also includes ep 6. Shows off Park Bo Gum at his most handsome. 

"Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the prince. It's a love story, baby just say yes"

Cr to  Dreamer ENB with Birdy's Not ABout Angels. 

"If your heart was full of love, could you give it up?"

Cr to  DiosaUnica96 with Alex G - 4 am. 

"But still I'd run for miles. Just to be near you."

• Like 17

File%20Sep%2008%2015%2037%2037_zpsxrhtqj

I need Kim Hyung to crack a smile soon....

So far on the OST are

1. Soyou and Yoo Seung Woo

2. Sandeul (B1A4)

3. Gummy

4. Sung Shi Kyung

5. K.Will

Hoping for:

1. Lyn

2. Yoon Mi Rae

And why not have Chen (EXO) - I like his voice and he did contribute to the DOTS OST too....

• Like 16

12 hours ago, chubbz said:

While we are all discussing LY's emotions and confusion over his attraction to RO thinking he is a male, I can't help but wonder if RO has any inkling about how LY is really feeling. As in, after his admission that he gets angry and crazy when he doesn't see her and wants her to stay beside him, does she now realize what he really feels? In a modern situation, most girls would understand the implied meaning if a guy says that to her. But in her situation, considering she is supposed to be an expert in giving advice on BGR, is she aware by now, or still clueless, because the possibility (that the crown prince likes her, a "eunuch") feels absurd to her.

Just curious...

I don't think the possibility of it has reached her. At the moment I am no even sure if she is sure of her emotions towards CP. I think, if you watch the preview for ep. 7, it is the first time she will really be able to get a hint of her own emotions. That and the fact that she is dressed as a eunuch will probably make her think that he can't have does feelings for her.

9 hours ago, incloud9 said:

so about JHY..

is she good or bad bc her marrying YS would be bad for CP but if she marries CP it will be bad for the PM??

and is she a total two face?? like the way she acted towards the princess seemed so deceiving.. 

At the moment I don't think she is a bad person. If she marries the CP she probably will change, in what way we don't know. I hope it doesn't end up that she becomes another evil crown princess/queen. I love when you can side with the non OTPs and understand them, even when you aren't rooting for them. (*´▽`*)

7 hours ago, MaknaeC said:

They're really planning for extension. 2 episodes extension, from 18 to 20 episodes. But nothing has been decided yet. Kang CP-nim said it's still on discussion.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003391301

4 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

Let's write messages to the the directorial team to make sure the drama quality will not suffer because of the extension.

I think they can extend the drama with 1 episode without rewriting anything. After all they are already cutting out scenes that they don't have room for, in the original runs. Also where is that beautiful opening? If they want 20 episodes than end with a NG/BTS episode. ( ◔ ౪◔)⊃━☆゚.*・ CP and RO dancing scene thank you very much (≖ᴗ≖✿)

5 hours ago, moodypie said:

I think it will come to a point where CP will be disappointed with him. I understand that a king has to keep peace with the Qing but he never even look for other solution to counter the problem. Instead he just give in all the time. Like a puppet. 

you are not alone :):) 

I hope it doesn't end that way, but it does seem we are headed that way. Although so far I haven't been able to tell how things will develop in this drama. They keep surprising me ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

• Like 7

Guys member of Moonlight Baeyontae Club, listen, I'm also being very serious about @Bambiina petition idea. I've made our official petition as humanly possible. Human char is really not my forte, so this is what I've come up with. I need you guys to put your logo and name in there. Bambii you start off first, I've already prepare where u need to put yours Above that president, just put your logo & name in there. I cant think of other way, so u guys need to download the file I put, once Bambii put her signature, you guys can decide who put first. For the rest of the member @mellinadear @moodypie put your logo & name anywhere you want. And if any of chingus out there wanna put their logo & name in this petition you are much welcome. 

Change plan to more practical, just send me your logo and name

If we wanna go all out, we need to go out with a BANG! Need to be catchy enough to grab attetion! 

pet3_zpsdwubcxqc.jpg

So Bambii, what do you think? If you wanna add any improvement or edit the picture, by all mean be my guess. I can do it for you or you can go for it. All yours my friend.

pic 1. KISS, underage kiddy style

pic 2, Sleeping holding hand

pic 3, Sizzling kiss, barely can see behind the waterfall

I'll leave all the wording to you president. Come on guys, we can do this! Moonlight Baeyontae Club Fighting!

PS  People who like this petition will be HELD RESPONSIBLE and AUTO RECRUITMENT to Moonlight Baeyontae Club. For further info read my next post wayyy at the very bottom of this page cuz I'm too lazy to copy paste haha

• Like 20

56 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

The only difference between LY and the King is that the King (sort of) gave up while LY is thinking of ways to overcome the problem (Ep 6!). He takes advantage of what people think about his character and lulls them into complacency. Suddenly WHAM! We see the plan in action and realise a lot that occurred before was a set-up. 

I second that! And not to forget, he has KBY and KYS (although unknowingly) supporting him, but the King doesn't seem to have friends like that haha

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

At the moment I don't think she is a bad person. If she marries the CP she probably will change, in what way we don't know. I hope it doesn't end up that she becomes another evil crown princess/queen. I love when you can side with the non OTPs and understand them, even when you aren't rooting for them. (*´▽`*)

I definitely feel you, I hope she won't be that typical character seen in most sageuk dramas :(.  I want her to be as loved as the other supporting characters lol

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Noor IsmahwatiI said:

Hi every1.. its been ages for me to get involve with soompi forum.. but i cant hold back due to Moonlight Drawn by Clouds drama.. i first join soompi for Man From Another Star...

I cant get enough of these two characters...

Hoping to get more info of the drama and the leads..

Welcome to our magical and fun place ( ◔ ౪◔)⊃━☆゚.*・(ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ of 200.gif

• Like 8

I don't want extension, story and cast will suffer from it. For kiss scenes one or two almost kiss and one innocent kiss towards to end is enough. Even reply 88 had first kiss scene in ep17 let alone this is sageuk with underage actress so I don't see the need to rush things. 

After ep6 I think that we will be waiting for Ra On to reveal her secret on her own accord. She looks at him as if she wants to tell but... Lee Yeong is probably angry because he thinks it was mistake thinking of  Sam Nom as girl. Now his feelings changed he can't be sure if it was his own desire to see a woman in him lol. It doesn't help that he is protective and possessive over her.  He enabled himself to see Sam Nom as girl so he won't feel guilty. His intent gaze towards her telling me he is somewhere between desire and reason.  As long as Sam Nom is beside him he can choose reason and friend zone her anytime lol that's my take. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

OMG .. OMG I wanted to answer the question about whether CP marries jo hayeon … OMGOMGOMG .. I check wikipidia ..OMG .. if Lee Young Character is loosely based on Prince Hyomyeong then he was married and had a child … OMO ….

Prepare for the heart ache .. OMO … we might have a bed scene afterall but of Lee Young and Jo Ha Yeon …  nooooooooooooooo andweaaa …

At least in TMETS King did not ‘sleep’ with his queen … he faint everytime (and everytime I go kyakyakyakya .. yehaa success!! ..*pump fist to the air*)

Omo …  I foresee heart ache  .. the image of JHY seducing Our prince slowly forming in my witch glass ball ..

Girls .. come on .. join the pray circle … lets chase the evil force away .. Leave our prince alone .. shooh!!

Oh heaven please hear our plea ..

May we get through all this in one piece …

*run to a corner crying

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Prince_Hyomyeong ---> open at your own risk .. I am not responsible for any heart ache

already open it ... and based on that he died at 20 years old OMG!!!!!

but then, the drama is based on naver novel right? so maybe and hope so *finger crossed* that wont be ever happen (neither die nor married with JHY)!!!! enough with love triangle between LY RO and KY, can't hold my heart anymore, because waiting for the kiss, waiting for monday, waiting for CP knows she is a girl!!!!!!!! *Screaming to the world*

and btw the title "hyeomyong, the crown prince who liked dancing" in wikipedia, answer why the teaser CP LY dancing lol xD

• Like 5

Hello all,

I am not new to soompi was a member long time ago. Was once a k-addict even crazy till i learned and helped to sub-videos (well back then we were call subbers). Went hiatus too long need to re-register because of MDBC. You see the power of MDBC....made me re-register an account. Ha !!! I can't even find my way to post.....lol.

All right lets go vote guys. The han cinema poll..MDBC is way behind moonlovers. I am not sure am i posting it right....hope it works. If anyone can help please do. 

http://www.hancinema.net/question_of_the_day.php?idday=598

Fighting !!!!!

• Like 18