[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

5 minutes ago, 8mel said:

By the way, did you hear Bogum's OST?

Honestly when i heard he was going to sing one of the OST, I felt skeptical because I thought his singing voice was not that good, it was just decent.. And since we are blessed with great OSTs from amazing singers so far, i was worried that he won't live up to the standard. But i gave him the benefit of a doubt, if given the right song, he'll be okay.. AND NOW, after listening to the song from the scene today, he sounds sooo goooood, the song is amazing and it fit well with LY's current emotions. I feel like he put so much emotions into singing the song and it works. Although i don't understand the lyrics, I can feel the heartbreak, the longing and the sadness in his voice. It's sooo much better than i expected. IT'S GREAT! I AM REGRETTING THAT I EVER DOUBT THE DECISION FOR HIM TO SING THE OST. I REGRET THAT I UNDERESTIMATED HIM. KUDOS TO HIM FOR PROVING I WAS WRONG.

Can't wait for the full song and of course the translation.. 

i like it when the leads sing the song in the drama.  i feel that they understand the character better and will be able to bring out the emotions in the lyrics.  I have seen an actor who sang 1 of the OST in his drama (he is not the original singer) and he really brought out a different feel and i feel much connected with that actor's version.   Kudos to those who participated in MDBC OST as well, they are really good singers who did not disappoint me and this (MDBC) is really the BEST Drama OST i have ever come across.  i'm definitely going to get the OST, just waiting for it to be on sale.

• Like 24

Woah... When I thought the writers cannot shock or hurt me anymore, they did.They twisted my heart inside out and spat it like a piece of worthless seed.

Watching RO threatening CO with the dagger and the bracelet in pieces, i was like..

raw.gif

But now the wedding is cancelled/postponed, I am...

giphy1.gif

Too much brain activity and emotional upheaval during that 1 hour. I think I am going to get nightmares later.:tears:

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, moodypie said:

He definitely has been look well after himself. haha.

Happy for you that HCY's ost ver is finally out!! :) 

@moodypie thank you, my friend - honestly, I feel as proud of him as if he were my adopted son for real :)   He's in Sydney now, on a very short holiday - wonder if he watched this episode :) 

@Grace1003 thank you for very much for that clip of HCY's OST.

@febz that actor does seem to have many beautiful "daughters" :) - he looks quite an impressive figure, I guess he will play a pivotal part in the last three episodes.

• Like 12

@ yuuinokokoro

you are so right!:tears::tears: the emotions my god it was seeping out so much....sigh so beautiful....she was being her realistic self...didn't she once tell CP you stand up to it. If you can't win, you go with the flow...I think this was her knowing she could not win and going with the flow!:tears::tears:

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

DC Gall is basically a Korean discussion platform... or maybe I should say THE discussion platform for all kinds of topics. Including actors/actresses and dramas. And like us the Korean fans discuss theories about MDBC. :D

Gat Min Jung seems to be one of the viewers over there who got the best theories in regards of the ending. :)

Gat Min Jung- she is the writer for MDBC. DC posters refer to her as the "amazing Min Jung" I think her last name is Kim. 

Play on words since the court ladies referred to Kim Hyung as Gat Byung Hun aka amazing byung hun

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, denarvie said:

I think Ra On is more realistic, 

there's nothing she can do, so rather than keep stay together and make the pain deeper, just cut it all, 

it's CP imo that quite stubborn, 

she already branded as criminal and already legalised with her picture everywhere so it makes sense for her to run before they get any other solution, 

it kinda complicated but that's how it happen before and I think that's the best decision even it broke people hearts, 

reality is hard and I think if he wants her to stay, he needs to find some solution cause her solution is to leaves, 

how can you face the man that gonna marry with someone else even if they said they loved you, 

the knife is because she wants LY to stop trying, stop hoping without knowing what to do and accept the condition, 

kinda the same when she doesn't instantly accept his confession, the point is not about being a couple since the nation and life of people is way important, 

having her beside him will just make him and her have a rougher path, 

that;s how I understand Ra-on, 

I just hope we get more view on her life regarding the situation than LY cause imo she did the right things, 

they just young and need more assurance, like making 5 years promised 

All you written make sense and realistic. But love involves emotion which you cannot control. It will be perfectly fine if she talks things out and have a nice break up instead of hiding her heart and stab his heart with lies. 

In life, people always regret for not revealing their true heart to the love one but choose to hurt instead. 

I hope a cupid will appear somewhere and remind her what she has done for the eunuch and the maid. Confess your love and so you could live with it even though both of you can't be together. 

• Like 12

Thank you chingus for the translation and for posting ep16 preview!:)

so HGN surrendered to the gov't, did he or was he captured? and RO enters palace in hopes to see her appa I think? hmm  why is the king such a weakling arrghhh. OMG this preview is killing me yet again it left me with so many questions and I needed answers asap :lol:, I can't wait to watch ep16!:vicx: 

• Like 13