[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

if you love somebody isn't that mean you also need to sacrifice? what kind of sacrifice? I dont want neither RO leave CP by making him hates her nor RO Let CP married to HY! Dont! Dont,please! 

I need some scenes where RO finally fight for her LOVE, for Lee Young!!! FIGHT FOR THEIR LOVE! 

Well yes, we've seen a lot of their sweet scenes,but but....sigh(i have so much thoughts in my mind but i just dont know how to write it..lol)

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Is it too much for me to hope that Ra On collected the beads from the bracelet and kept them.... and then in the end she will give back the bracelet to Lee Yeong?

LIKE PLEASE WRITER-NIM MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

YES MTE!!!!!! Somehow I have a feeling that we will be seeing this scene!!!

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, assassine said:

Bogummie's OST will be released in 8 minutes (KST)!!! 

RO's dad is no minister. He was a rebel leader through and through. Wasn't it mentioned here last time that the character was based on a real-life character of the same name? He just pretended to be a minister to lure the king outside of his quarters. King even said he hasn't met him before (King's dream). I just wonder how his being alive would turn the tides.

My prediction for tomorrows episode: King panics at the news and turns palace upside down to arrest HGN. Wedding will be cancelled (much to CP's delight and ours). HGN will reunite with rebel group and make new plans, either to overthrow the royals or, please, the Kims.

I can understand why RO had to threaten CP with the knife. It shows how desperate she is for them to separate. Knowing CP is willing to sacrifice his title for her, there really is no other way to make him understand how much danger he is putting himself in if he continues meeting her. It was heartbreaking, really. I don't think CP believed any of her nonsense but he understood the situation and had to let go for both their sake.

*off to lala land while waiting for PBG ost*

I don't think we ever got his full back ground story. So actually he might be a noble, a minister and the rebel leader. (ᗒᗜᗕ)՛̵̖

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

@PrincessMe2515

I think you are all missing her point of view.. She is actually not running away but protecting everyone around her. That is whom Ra-On is.. "The one with the biggest heart, fullest heart" The greatest thing you can do, is to give. And that is what she is doing, at the same time she is sacrificing her own happiness. But she finds happiness in giving others happiness. So although her sadness she is the one that can smile through it all.

You are right, she'd rather choose to suffer alone silently than see all the people she cares about be harmed or be in danger because of her. 

• Like 21

44 minutes ago, happysloth said:

Oy Papa Hong, where've you been? What's your secret? Have you been drinking from that fountain of youth? Ah I hope his arrival will bring happiness to CP and RO.

Thank you very much everyone (my apologies, can't properly name everyone of you) for the speedy reporting/recapping. Really appreciate it. 

What a drama!!!!!!! Love it!!!!  (PD in the background: told ya to trust me! He's stealing CP's line :P) 

Love you all!!!! Love CP more though

I'm so happy happy so very happy! Kisses and big bear hug to you all. See you tomorrow!

He definitely has been looking well after himself. haha.

41 minutes ago, cynkdf said:

Hahaha - yay, I heard it!! Very happy!

PS Park Bo Gum's song is beautiful too :)  

Does anyone know the name of the actor playing Ra On's father?

Happy for you that HCY's ost ver is finally out!! :) 

• Like 13

50 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

But why can't the wedding continue just because a rebel leader is alive?

And by the way, he isn't a noble right? So the CP can't marry into the servant class anyway.

I have the same question...why would Ra On's dad being alive stop the wedding?  Has he the power to deal with the Kim Clan that the business transaction is no longer valid?

• Like 8

Just now, Jillia said:

Is it too much for me to hope that Ra On collected the beads from the bracelet and kept them.... and then in the end she will give back the bracelet to Lee Yeong?

LIKE PLEASE WRITER-NIM MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

My sewing kit is ready I will do it for you! :blush: lol.

There's no preview . Episode 16 is still in the editing room for sure.:cry:

Now, everything is possible in this drama.  The probability of RO's noble parentage is quite high like BY . 

I wanted to see a real trial during the Josean era. That could be a cool scene. 

The whole nation vs the KIm clan.lmao

• Like 10

Solving differences and issues by using a knife implies the antagonist has some serious mental issues. I prefer to think that the main reason the writer required RO to use the knife was to show the dramatic effect of CP cutting the link between both of them. Otherwise RO needs to see a psychologist IMHO!

• Like 7

Shoutout to our group of translators! (Please forgive me for not being familiar with everyone yet. Newbie problems. :(I know that tomorrow, first thing in the morning, I'm gonna read your posts for the transcription.

You guys are awesome! Thank you for keeping the non-Korean speakers in the loop! :)

• Like 16