[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Atleast im now relieved that they will be doing the happy ending,woow!congrats to our cp!stop worrying guys because i can feel the way hyeri and bogum talk and the way she tells hyeri shes pretty, it doesnt really comes from a love factor, you can feel with a guy if he has a feelings for a person....... 

loving the EYE LOVE YOU!!from boyoo..:Pguys pls watch on youtube ,some edited of their bts!oh my , in my opinion there is really something about them,i dont know i can see and feel it...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 20

Just now, poppysmic said:

WHYYYYYY!!! Did I just jinx it? nooooooo!!!!! That's why I am too afraid they will postpone ep 15 tomorrow because of the game. Andweeeee!

crappity crap! Are they trying to kill us!!!!!!!!!!! First they tortured us with the preview delay and now this??? For a ball game..........................

p.s.Moonlight cast and crew! We still love you!! It's just that this is soooo HARD

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, underthemoon0616 said:

My anxiety for tomorrow's episode is already too high then this huhuhuhu I think I will die of overthinking :bawling:  
Also, WHAT ABOUT EPISODE 16??????

On a side note: it will be good for the whole cast and crew caught up in the live filming :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 15

1 minute ago, poppysmic said:

how about ep 16??? will they also air it???? 

I am very sad right now.

I think so right....cause if they are still filming episode 15....then 16 must be delayed......I am sad and yet happy! One more week to extend MDBC! And it shows that they don't want to compromise their quality....but still how am I going to survive in zombie mode in office. My god....I will be in basket case territory.....crapity crap

• Like 15

1 minute ago, ruuuuthpft said:

My anxiety for tomorrow's episode is already too high then this huhuhuhu I think I will die of overthinking :bawling:  
Also, WHAT ABOUT EPISODE 16??????

On a side note: it will be good for the whole cast and crew caught up in the live filming :dissapointed_relieved:

sigh the pros and cons......

inside we are like sort of happy that at least the cast and crew get a mini break from the relentless pace of it....but on the other hand.....crap...crap...crap...crap..:mellow:

• Like 14