[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

20 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Honestly I still haven't watched Ep 13 (Yup, I am a coward!) so I hope that there is something positive happening tonight. 

Give me some hope so that I can be prepared to watch Ep 13 and 14 in one shot. 

OMG.. I was listening to this song and I hope someone makes an MV using the song. 

Reveal hidden contents

I could only think of our CP.... as Park Hyo Shin sings this song...

Same here chingu I haven't watch with the sub, already watch the raw though last night. I haven't watch it yet because still in the office & also only watch the raw already saddened me. They're both are so good with their heartbreaking scene here makes me feel so exhausted all day long, it's a rare case considering it's still the beginning of the month so my wallet still in healthy condition:blink:. I'm so exhausted just to even play your MV here, just terrified I can't handle if it's a mellow song 

• Like 11

I'm happy the writer didn't make HY the usual annoying second lead, I feel really bad for her, I want her family to give support to Yeong, I liked it when her father stands with Yeong against PM (finally someone on his side), but she won't have much benefit from this marriage :(

• Like 18

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Finished my FMV for Lee Juck's OST [engsub]

Warning: Many Heart Breaking Scenes :bawling:

Thank you for fmv with englsh sub@phuong dinh, this song my favourite now...:cold_sweat: less then 5 hours for  eps. 14  i can't imagine how many heart broken scene we will going trough before YongOn couple reunite again:bawling:.                                  jebaal pdnim  don't separate them to long....:tears:

• Like 15

I just finished the latest episode...and I feel mixed. One side, I'm still squealing because the Crown Prince is still so sweet to RaOn, and Scholar Duk finally get rid of his stutter and self-consciousness and act on his crush to Princess Myung Eun, but on the other side, I'm sad for RaOn...she is so pitiful in this episode...poor RaOn...ever since she found out that she's the daughter of the rebellion leader, every smile, every word she has shown and speaks to other people feels so sad...I mean, look at her eyes, it seems that tears automatically welling up whenever she starts to talk, but she holds back to cry until the last night when she gets in bed with Crown Prince. Oh RaOn-ah...she didn't know a lick of the rebellion thing, but she still gets the short end of the stick eventually. What a life she leads on, all the miseries that befalls on her are not her fault...and she has no control of it whatsoever...

I tried not to look too much into her eyes in this episode, since it often made me teared up a couple times...just look at these, she's definitely suffering...!

vlcsnap-2016-10-04-16h10m51s271_zpsjd2im

vlcsnap-2016-10-04-16h14m05s885_zpsweopn

vlcsnap-2016-10-04-16h13m27s234_zpsj1qy3

vlcsnap-2016-10-04-16h15m48s081_zpsoambz

vlcsnap-2016-10-04-16h16m04s451_zpshp4uc

Also, Ha Yeon....I like her, but giiiiirl...I know you like Crown Prince, but is the Crown Prince really the one you will set your eyes on forever?? You don't want to try to pursue Yun Seong?? He's a good catch too, you know? Ahahahaa...jokes aside, I still like her in this episode though, despite all of her stubborn-ness of wanting to keep close with Crown Prince. I actually find her quite commendable for that. Oh, now that I worded it out, it sounds like she made a foolish choice, but the thing that made me admire her is that she knows the consequences and she's willing to play it out not only for herself, but for her clan too. She made a proposal bigger than "I wanna be close to U and do everything for U cuz I love U unconditionally!!", it actually would benefit both of them in the long run. Although...she will never get his heart, and Crown Prince has been very clear on that.

The politics are getting interesting too! Wow, Premier Kim was pretty intense and ruthless in this episode, how can he put a sword through a man without batting an eye? Well, Byung Yeon can too, but he has been trained to fight all his life, but Premier Kim? I doubt that he often wield his sword for this. But this shows how nasty he can be to protect what he thinks would be good for his reputation and his own benefits...damn, and I thought Evil Queen Mother is a bad enough antagonist. I'm pretty relieved though, it seems one of the ministers is on Crown Prince's side. At least he's not alone in this political war.

The cliff hanger, ooooooh!! That's a good cliff hanger for sure, it made me anxious about tonight's episode, aaaaaah!! Now I really can't wait!!

• Like 21