[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Has this been posted?

• Unsurprisingly, sales of Yoon Yi-soo’s original novels for Moonlight Drawn By Cloudshave received a boost from the popularity of the show, and have sold 200,000 copies to date since becoming available in March 2015 (sales had been steady until the drama premiered, and have skyrocketed since). The pace makes the Moonlight books the most popular youth sageuk romance since The Moon That Embraces the Sun — the 2005 novels were adapted into the Kim Soo-hyun and Han Ga-in-starring drama in 2011, which helped boost sales of those books to 800,000. The original work thatSungkyunkwan Scandal was based on sold 800,000 copies domestically, 150,000 copies in China and 140,000 in Japan, and there are plans to translate the Moonlight books into Chinese, Japanese, and Thai as well. [Sports Chosun]

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/news-bites-october-1-2016/

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, ruuuuthpft said:

I saw this picture a lot of times already but I still can't quite figure out what is that white mist thing between our OTP's head haha do you have any idea what it is?

And i just realised it, if you do not said maybe i was not aware hahaha. i have no idea too

• Like 12

5 hours ago, in00022 said:

@febz ..... Clap .... clap .... clap ..... great opinion friend !!!  i agree with your opinion about life and also about mdbc ... you are really good at expressing your opinion ☺ well done :glasses:

Ps : psssst ..... about eunuch jang , isn't he an old man like wise harabuji ?? dun think he able to clean your house ...  :P you should choose young eunuch to do all the cleaning one ... and keep eunuch jang as your friend :D

Claap...claap...claap for you too dear for giving me an inspiration. I'm might just open an eunuch agency Onion02_zpsbwva8jr1.gif 

Ps : psssst ..... about eunuch jang , isn't he an old man like wise harabuji ?? dun think he able to clean your house ...  :P

Jang%20angry_zpsa59xlv0x.gif

I try to keep it from him but apparently he's been eavesdropping:sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, xoxgossipgirl said:

And i just realised it, if you do not said maybe i was not aware hahaha. i have no idea too

I'm so sorry! I guess you can't "unsee" it now too hahaha maybe that was a physical manifestation of too much explosive chemistry between our leads :wub:

• Like 12