[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

7 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Ah so it looks like it's exactly what happens in the webtoo.  So I wonder what prompts them to sleep on the floor together.  Any web readers?

i know it's typically done in sageuks but would the viewers actually be okay with Yeong marrying HY and then RO would just end up being the concubine?

Actually the webtoon scene is not illustrating this.  The scriptwriters probably borrowed this for their own story telling...because this could be a romantically beautiful scene with nothing happening.

The webtoon scene was used

Spoiler

In the scenario after the first kiss on the horse, the next morning both have panda eyes cos could not sleep over the confession....so CP pulled RO under the blankets to lie down a while with him to catch forty winks....because he has already confessed his love for her which she thought CP has a fettish for man then when he made all those advances on her.

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Oh DEAR ...

PD nim win ..

You are beyond help ..

I have to let go your hand ... I don't want to get involve .. No .. I am strong ..  it all liee ....

they will just touch each other brows and stares ... THATS it

And we all can become nun! Hallelujah

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, moodypie said:

She said she doesn't mind a loveless marriage. It's solely for business (poliitcal) purpose...but why do I sense that she's still trying to change Lee Young's heart. Correct me... 

I would think the same @moodypieConsidering the fact how she tried to get close to CP to get his attention in earlier episodes. She probably think that she can change Yeong's heart in the future. I am not sure if this will be the same case once she became aware of how much Yeong and Raon love each other.

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

any novel reader? just want to know how or when will the CP know that raon is the rebel's daughter? or he already knew pretending not to ?  will he get mad at her when he discover she is rebel's daughter? I cant stand this waiting :o

The novel development of the story is quite different.

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I actually feel rather sorry for Ha Yeon at this point. I do think she's in love with Young, and therefor is willing to do almost anything for him. She had expressed before to her father that she wants to help Young. Being of a powerful noble family, she knows well that her marriage will carry influence and that she is a more than suitable match for the Crown Prince politically. I would think that she also fancies herself being Queen.

I also think that she's agreeing to the loveless marriage despite Young telling her that there is no place for her in his heart thinking that once she's married, she'll be the one by Young's side, and so he will have to get to know her and eventually it will turn into love. Even without love, though, as the Queen, her place will be by his side which is where she wants to be.

She doesn't know and therefor can't appreciate the depth of love that Young feels for RO. Perhaps given her natural noble arrogance, she may not think that love with a low-born counts anyway, though at this point, she doesn't know who the Prince is in love with, just that he has someone he loves. I wonder whether when she finds out that the Prince's true love is RO whether she'll flip to the dark side or whether her one sided love for Young will be enough for her to let him find happiness without trying to damage it. Not sure yet.

I am actually betting more on the side where Ha Yeon will realised how deep our otp's love is...and she will eventually give way. I think this will be the writer's surprise for us. I didn't realise she has that fantasies of being a queen..well I can't tell anything about her, there's just not enough screen time to judge her...and I think this is intention on the writer;s part. After saying all these, I am still on the fence about her...hehe. 

• Like 14

god that preview made me emotional. I was literally bawling my eyes out in front of my pc, mum heard me asked if I was okay she thought I was hurt or something when I told her it was because of the drama she told me I'm crazy so I let her watch the preview as well. :D lmao at her reaction after, she just said those kids are pretty and left. when I went downstairs a few minutes later she's already watching MDBC on dramago.lol my mum is so cute :D 

deym Ha Yeon  girl though I admire your persistence, don't you have any pride? :phew: well their marriage is to be expected anyway so pdnim common let's just get it over with don't drag it any longer.:vicx:

• Like 18

27 minutes ago, boyoo4lyf said:

I would think the same @moodypieConsidering the fact how she tried to get close to CP to get his attention in earlier episodes. She probably think that she can change Yeong's heart in the future. I am not sure if this will be the same case once she became aware of how much Yeong and Raon love each other.

That's what I am betting on...she will try to get LY's love, and will only give up when she sees how deep their love is for each other. I think she was also brought up from a good father...correct me. So I think it's right to say that she will not turn evil.  i-dont-know-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194900

• Like 17

Bwahahahahaha....I just looovveee this thread!!! You all Moonlighters are just craazzeeyy F.U.N!!! :heart: This thread is life yooo!! :w00t: Everything's here, without I've to ask for it :rolleyes:

I'm not gonna say anything about the preview.. I'm just gonna enjoy how you all react to it, coz it's much much much more fun.:lol:

Uugghh.. I change my mind. There's something I want to say.. PD-nim!!!!! Writer-nim!!!! Please.. please...pretty please STOP playing with our byeontae's mind... It hurts sssooo muucchhh when you troll us like that. And we'll NEVER EVER learn the lesson, so we'll FALL OVER AND OVER AGAIN everytime you do that!!! :bawling:

• Like 21

17 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

Yes lets make it a 3 seconds long one. "You are now married" Lee-Young turns around and walks out. (ᗒᗜᗕ)՛̵̖

@yuuinokokoro

AGREEEEEE !!! 3 seconds more than enough .... ( * evil grin * ) :phew: or .... can they just put it as announcement with text in the screen only ... mention that CP and HY are now married ...  no need to show the wedding scene at all .... just put as text's announcement for audience as info only ... ;)   .... ( evil laugh ) .... :P

• Like 17

1 minute ago, tiendoank said:

But wait.

How can Lee Yeong get to sleep with his girlfriend laying next to him?

How can he fall asleep?

He must be a Budha.

Bahahahahahaha! Good one, @tiendoank:lol:

Can I just say how much I appreciate and adore every single one of you here at the MDBC forum? Y'all amuse me to the heavens and chase the dullness out of my day... And so,

KAMSAHAMNIDA, CHINGUS! :) Y'all are the BEST!! :thumbsup:

• Like 22