[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

58 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

is it possible that something happen between raon  and the crown prince after there rain date? I think raon will leave CP upon knowing her true identity because she does want to cause any harm to the prince . with all the chaos happening in the palace the CP will marry the other girl.

Remember the magical powers of the couple bracelets that Yeong and Raon are wearing? According to their love cupid ahjusshi who sold them at the market, the two lovers will never be separated whatever happens, just like how the way the bracelets are interlocked.

• Like 16

37 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

if boys over flower will have a remake PGB as junpyo, KYJ as JAndi, and the 2 guys to be member of F4 too and adding jisoo to complete the group what do u guys think :)

if I am the producernim/writernim I have lots of plan for this YOUNGON COUPLE!

LOVE 020 of china drama as Zheng shuang, All about Eve as Chae Rim, or the American series Jane the Virgin and so much more

Instead of remaking boy over flower, they should make a K-version of J-drama "Good Morning Call".  Where PGB is Uehara Hisashi and KYJ is Nao.   The other two guys can be either Daichi and Icchan.  This story is surrounding high school.  Somebody mentioned that PGB wants to play a high schooler

• Like 17

27 minutes ago, boyoo4lyf said:

@Grace1003Hi! This is my first time thanking you for all your amazing contributions in this thread. I am pretty sure I have never missed any:)

I really don't know how to explain but this is the first time in a kdrama, I have re-watched from ep 1 to ep12 multiple times and yet the feeling I get after watching each ep is like when I've watched it the first time. Re-watching sure made me cry and laugh over and over again.

Do you have a "tingling sensation" each time you watch, recall scenes, think of our YoungOn  couple, listen to the OST tracks, revel in the drama cinematography, That's the "MDBC effect"! It totally engages the heart, mind, gut, not to mention all  the range of emotions you have in your entire being, leaving you totally swept away and captivated by the drama!

• Like 16

57 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I still can't believe there are people out there who think this drama is fluffy.

Yes a love story can be fluffy but the way it's told in MDBC makes it clear this is such a mature story about love. And in addition to that we have a wonderful balance between comedy, emotional scenes, action and the political plot.

The people who say MDBC is fluffy haven't watched the same drama.

Spoiler

I've seen many of them who haven't watched the drama at all & just by looking at the casts, they consider it fluffy & it's a drama for kids :blink: 

I initially was drawn to MDBC because it was fluffy & light-hearted, but as I continued with the episodes, I realised that the drama has a lot more than that.

If you want politics, it has politics. If you want angst, there you go lots of angst. If you want cute & sweet moments, there are loads. And a lot more.... I also think it's very interesting because I can't predict the ending of the drama (at the time I haven't read the spoiler in the novel yet -  I've now read it already but I still don't know what writer-nim would give us). 

So for one of the very first time, I'm so happy that the drama (I like) achieved high ratings & receives loads of love from the K-viewers. Just prove to some that they were wrong.

Ahhh where's my preview ? :wub:

• Like 16

Previewwwwwwwwww ...... kyaaaaaaaaa ...... CAN WE GET WHAT WE WANT IN NEXT EPISODE ?????? :dizzy:

CALMN DOWN ..... TAKE A DEEP BREATH .... PD-NIM .... WRITER-NIM ..... ARE YOU GOING TO FULFILL OUR WISH  ????? :crazy:

Ps :  lesson learn so far is ..... don't take the preview too seriously .... :vicx:

• Like 20

OMG!!!! AHHHH @bebe1989 XD XD XD we don't need to wait for the next project!!! we can continue with the delulu now ahahah :flushed:

And RaOn didn't choose to leave!! I wonder what she's having on her mind :'( :'(

Last episode, Yeong gave RaOn a back hug. Now we see Raon will return Yeong a back hug :wub: Omooo

• Like 21

1 minute ago, cloud92 said:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG RAON BACKHUGS YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND BED SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

HOW CAN I WAIT TILL MONDAY???????????????????????????:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:V:bawling:

Just now, lizzy23 said:

OMOOOO BEDSCENEEE!!!!!

*screamssss*

Don't think they did anything tho lol

aha aha aha..o yea o yea o yea......FIREWORKS!!!!! ......dayeeeemmmm 70hours to go...

• Like 17