[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

10 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Can someone tell me if I miss anything in my streaming.... I saw YS was going to write or draw something then suddenly the scene went to CP's treatment of his wounds.....   What is the significance of that YS scene then?????   Are we supposed to guess??

I think it will be revealed on the next episode. It could be a confession to RN? Maybe he is contemplating to write it or not because he clearly knows what his stand on RN's heart. 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, iheartyoojung said:

Sorry folks, you can call me childish or spoilsport but I was extremely dissatisfied with the lack of intimacy in this episode (the level expected after all those visual hints), and ok my own fault for expecting too much despite many peeps saying KYJ is a minor and they need to respect the culture. There was great fighting by the 3 musketeers but it did little to mask my disappointment, I have to go away for a while to cool down because I have been feeling overheated (see below, that was me a while ago). Smiles and backhug no longer do anything for me. I will be back when I am in a better frame of mind. 

On top of it all, I was trying to watch it with the extreme lag which tested my patience, I owe a BIG thank you to the recappers for keeping me sane in the last hour. Moonlighters, you are the best!

I feel you. The OTP is sweet but we need to spice things up a bit. 

• Like 20

1 minute ago, MiAmour said:

I just finished watching the stream, & i dont get the ending....

why its has "Love is Over" ost when those two meet up??

it seems like the song not really suit with the scene

i hope KBS not make a wrong choice of ost with the scene.. :sweatingbullets:

Now that RO knows that she is rebel's daughter, staying by CP's side would give him even more burden as the Kim Clan will use every excuse to de-throne CP so she has a plan in her head to leave CP now....... :cold_sweat:

• Like 17

LY is looking at some of the royal documents presented in court and he asks the ministers if they know what kinda document he is holding in his hands. The document which LY is holding in his hands is given to him by Kim Hyung earlier and it contains the officials' illegal dealings about their internal trading of the court official positions. He adds that this accounts book documents all the details about their illegal trading of the official posts for the court officials. One of the ministers says that they are being framed but LY disagrees and says that all the evidence are already found in the secret accounts book. LY says that he wants  to oust his official position and says that he is going to carry out a thorough investigation on this fraud case.

On the other hand, the Premier decides to call for a meeting to find out who is the one who has leaked out the accounts book but it's unfortunate as the person who knows the truth behind all these is already dead. At this time, the Premier and other ministers also knows about the existence of the rebel's (Hong Gyeong-nae) daughter, Hong Ra-on. 

YS goes to look for LY wanting to discuss with him about the state wedding and is informed that the latter is in the library.

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

Sorry folks, you can call me childish or spoilsport but I was extremely dissatisfied with the lack of intimacy in this episode (the level expected after all those visual hints), and ok my own fault for expecting too much despite many peeps saying KYJ is a minor and they need to respect the culture. There was great fighting by the 3 musketeers but it did little to mask my disappointment, I have to go away for a while to cool down because I have been feeling overheated (see below, that was me a while ago). Smiles and backhug no longer do anything for me. I will be back when I am in a better frame of mind. 

On top of it all, I was trying to watch it with the extreme lag which tested my patience, I owe a BIG thank you to the recappers for keeping me sane in the last hour. Moonlighters, you are the best!

IMG_0112_zpslfu9xjlf.jpg

Cr : disney 

hope writer nim or assistant read this forum :(

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

i get the feeling she might break her promise and leave the palace.:bawling:

or the letter he's writing could be in exchange of that letter he got from the minion of his haraboji with different content?:vicx:

:3 Ahhh I don't want her to break the promise TT TT.

I think he was writing something too but they only briefly showed that and only focused on his face so I thought they just wanna let us know he's also worried hhaha :P

Can anyone tell me what is the title for this episode please :wub::rolleyes: ?

• Like 12