[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Yeong's backkkkkk!!!!! He opens his eyes seeing the doctor...

Doctor reminding him about his wound etc etc. Yeong looks extremely pale.... T_T My heart aches for him

RO's standing outside of his quarter/his room

RO: Jeonha, I'm here *crying :((*. Are you okay? *Crying* Jeonha, because I like you a lot, I'm scared. Do you remember I said that?

RO: I was so scared when you lost consciousness. I thought happiness has been taken away from me.

Then RO: PLEASE DON'T LET GO OF MY HAND. I WON'T EITHER *CRYING* :tears:

• Like 19

RN asking the physician to see the CP but the physician didn't allow him to enter. 

YS in his room trying to right something. 

CP's back wohooo sexy back

RN waiting for CP with a teary eyes. She mulling on his return. She missed him so badly. CP finally opening his eyes. Saw the physician.

CP: Might as well return back to sleep hahahaha 

CP asked for RN

RN in teary eyes asked if CP is okay.

Rn talking to CP but there is a blind separating them. Kidding CP was behind her. Back hug :)

CP: I won't let go of this hand!!!

So sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 21

Yeong's behind her!!!!!!!!! HE HOLDS HER HANDS FROM BEHIND, IS THIS CONSIDERED A BACK HUG? :w00t::w00t: 

This scene is so touching.... :tears: 

YEONG: You silly. Without my permission, no one can take happiness away from you. Don't cry, THIS HAND, I WILL DEFINITELY/NEVER EVER LET GO OF IT!!!!

The back hug continues & Yeong leans his head next to RO's. RO keeps crying. Gah this breaks my heart TT TT

• Like 21