[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Finally!!! Le BTS on the kiss has been released!!! And lotsa cute BTS and NGs~!!! :w00t: These two weren't even that awkward after the kiss lol. Much professional. :tongue: And also I love it when he hugged her during the scene where she's helping the Crown Prince to be dressed. LOL! He's as cheeky as the character he is playing. :joy:

Looks like Park Bo Gum is such a caring oppa to Kim Yoo Jung. And he's very playful with her. :wub: I would have ship them but hmm, seeing them so comfortable and cute as oppa and dongsaeng is even better. :P Besides, oppa and dongsaeng relationship seems more stable and long-lasting? :phew: 

Cheers everyone~

Guest ireumimolla

Repost the BTS vid but with captions I translated. (Only for the new part from 0:42 onwards.)

BTW, is there a separate vid for the kissing BTS? 

0:42 - [The eunuchs throwing their whole bodies into acting!]

0:45 - [Ad-libbing] He hit me first~ (PBG bursts out laughing)

0:48 - [In the midst of CPR... kekekekeke]

0:52 - [Bo-Yoo Couple who have killer chemistry!]

0:56 - [Looks cool with whatever he does - Dancing machine Crown Prince, and Eunuch Hong who bursts into laughter]

1:02 - [Bo-Yoo Couple in action on set even when off-cam!!]

(YJ struggles to lift BG up for the stretching exercise thingy)

BG: (She's) Too short! kekeke...

(YJ lifts her arms)

BG (acting): Ah the smell~~~ kekeke (YJ pouts)

When some of you imagining that Yeong would hugged Raon if there's no Eunuch Jang during that 2nd dressing scene, but in reality Bogum really hugged Yoojung and shocked her. 

"What are you doing? That's surprised me"

When you realized that both of them have more skinship more than Yeong and Raon in the drama. Bogum's fans, please take Bogum and give him a 'lesson'. I'll take Yoojung and give her a 'lesson'.

And yes, their couple name beside YeongOn is BoYoo Couple. K-medias and k-netz already called them with that name right after Yoojung was announced as the female lead of Moonlight.

It's nice that they're close in real life, no wonder their chemistry is really shining. Hope both of them and the whole cast and team can maintain good relationship for a long long time.

Guest ireumimolla
6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@ireumimolla

I was wondering about that as well. The kissing scene and other BTS scenes seem to be in a different video. :)

Yeah I found it on gurumi2016 twitter. I need to rewatch the kissing bts mooooore times lol. And also there's too much natural skinship between our two leads, which is making it very hard for me to not ship them UGH. :D

OMG!! all of the NG's and BTS moments~~~ thank you so much everyone for all the updates~ ahhhh~ both PBG&KYJ are so freaking cute! they never fail to make me smile! all the NG's and BTS video totally made my day! to much natural skinship between BGxYJ! they're so adorable~

thank you KBS for the goodies! I LOVE YOU!!

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

So.... I was wondering what PBG was wiping off KYJ's face... I think it's his lipbalm?! :lol:

I think his droll:sweatingbullets:...;) this kiss must memorable for them,  sweet, tender.  honestly PBG, is gentelmen enough because in reality he kiss the corner of her lips not swallow all, like all of per##  thoughts we has have.:wub:..i like most is KYJ after kiss reaction, shy but very profesional..not try to act cute or whatsover...just accordingly...this little girl really something.B)

12 minutes ago, ireumimolla said:

Repost the BTS vid but with captions I translated. (Only for the new part from 0:42 onwards.)

BTW, is there a separate vid for the kissing BTS? 

I enjoyed the BTS very much. Made me laugh a lot....esp scenes with Kim Hyung, he's quite a funny guy in a quiet way.

funny scenes for me..

- When Kim Hyung trying to catch those papers flown away from Raon, :sweatingbullets:

- When Kim Hyung was trying to lean against the wooden pillar but it was too far away  rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

- When Kim Hyung's handwas smacked by Raon (in the drama, it was CP who smack Kim Hyung's hand) rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

And also,

- When we thought it was such a scene stealer to see CP walking towards Raon's rescue (horse scene), his face was actually smacked by the flying flag rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

and finally...excited to see that PBG actually hugged Raon in the dressing up scene :wub::wub: his face was a happy face when he hugged. I am sure KYJ makes the people around her happy. :) 

I could practically feel their chemistries behind the scene....

(I'm saving this url)

5 minutes ago, mujay said:

I think his droll:sweatingbullets:...;) this kiss must memorable for them,  sweet, tender.  honestly PBG, is gentelmen enough because in reality he kiss the corner of her lips not swallow all, like all of per##  thoughts we has have.:wub:..i like most is KYJ after kiss reaction, shy but very profesional..not try to act cute or whatsover...just accordingly...this little girl really something.B)

They are so comfy with each other even after the kiss. They were not feeling awkward at all. hehe...it's nice not to be awkward. He was definitely wiping his saliva away from her upper lip!! :w00t:

@thea2410

Such a goodie to watch!!! I have already watched 5 times. Gonna replay some more..hehe.

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@moodypie

I thought the NGs with Kwak Dong Yun were so cute and funny as well. Also him working out during the breaks so his muscles won't disappear. :wub:

yeah...It actually surprise me he has so many bts scenes. Glad for him. He's very likeable...

is he only 19?? I have not seen many young actors with muscles like him. Oh yes, he had to actually work out to maintain his muscle, but really didn't expect to see a bts like this. I think out of the three, he's the only one with muscle? Cant wait to see more of his interaction with Raon/KYJ. :wub:

1 hour ago, moodypie said:

omo...first it was the garden where CP shared a kiss with Raon, and now the pond which CP shared a special bonding with Raon underwater ??

I'm pretty sure CP will be very angry with Raon if this is Raon's idea!!

I think the one on the boat is the little princess

NGs in special video

02:29~
Newbie: Are you saying I'll be kicked out right away?
Eunuch Ma: Of course!
Newbie: Why is it like that? (informal speaking, that's why Eunuch Ma laughed)

02:34~
Yujeong: Why do you laugh? (왜 웃어?)
Staff: Bogum is disturbing the filming!
Bogum: I'm sorry.

2:40~
(Bogum suddenly hugs Yujeong)
Yujeong: What are you doing?! You surprised me! (뭐 하는거야? 깜짝이야.)

2:46~
Bogum: Our smiling face look all so awkward.
Director Kim: Then will I push one of you down?

BTS of ep 7~8 on KBS official

0:24~ Kiss scene bts
Bogum: Because I didn't do well... (제가 잘 못해가지고...)

0:30~
Dong Yeon : (imitating eunuch Seung) I may look I don't know anything, but I know all. I'm being cheated when I know all, you sissy.
내가 모르는 것 같아도 다 알아. 다 알고 당해주는거야, 이 기지배야

2 hours ago, minsunie said:

they're killing me with their cuteness...and my heart still exploded watching the rerun....every emotional beat still gets me right there... and and and

DID BOGUM PUT HIS ARMS AROUND YOOJUNG WHEN SHE WAS PUTTING HIS BELT ON?!!? *dies fangirling*

YES!!! That got me too! :wub::blush:

Archived