[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

17 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

He knew RO is a girl at the beginning of episode 8, she was dressing the hanbok that YS gave her and he saw.   He knew she is a girl before he kissed her..  You MUST watch the beginning of episode 8 ok?  It is ground-breaking!!  haha :heart::wub:

Here you go...an extract of episode 8 raw...:blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3BCl6-FT-c

love it ... i can't stop smile & happy

LITML was one of the best KBS drama this year

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, valsava said:

@lovehbhjw2013  Wait til she finds out that the CP also don'tr have no interest in her and both men are in love with the lovely Eunuch it's going to be fun to see the look on her face when she sees that bracelt on RO.. My streaming site was lagging so bad I missed all the fight scene and I bet YH fell head over hills for our CP at that moment thinking he was protecting her.. Bit it's good to see our CP isn't scared to use a sword and can handle himself..

I agree with you that she being a smart and pretty Missy, the Eunuch charm would have thrown her off her chair and her pride would be so hurt.

For an ancient Missy, she is quite unique that she can fight her way through to decide who she wants to marry with all those power-hungry old men.  I suppose because the man she has chosen is supposedly more powerful, the CP as opposed to YS so she faced little resistance from the power-hungry old men.

I hope she turns out to be a nice Missy and not give too much trouble to Ra On if she must marry the CP.   *sigh*

Anyway, goodnight to you and sweet dreams....it can really be sweet now... :blush:

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, nonski said:

thank you to all who joined our liveblogging team tonight!

@Grace1003 @denarvie @sebnem @lovehbhjw2013 @iamia @bebe1989 @Jillia @syeramy @browngirl @_Nachan07 @Yongzura @mujay @mooomoo @Naruto_7th_Hokage @YeuBacMou @moodypie

and of course to my darling dongsaeng @jeonghyang for GIFcapping tonight's episode.

i might possibly start roll calling starting next week, i'll have to see who are here and list down our names, i hope that will be okay for everyone to have a shout out before the episode starts, if i missed on anyone please feel free to tell me. :) i'll start gathering the names tonight on  this post. :) 

i won't be around for the next 2 weeks due to exams so thank you to all live-recappers in advance!! Your effort and hard work is greatly appreciated :heart:

0 retweets

• Like 12

IDK how to asked this but I just realised that moonlight video rarely enters the top 100 in naver TV, is it because they didn't release by naver tv or I just checked in the wrong time?

I realised it tomorrow when I search for the kiss video view, that video also didn't enter the top 100 even with 100.000+ after 1 hours release but they alway get feature in the  big banner the next day because he view is high, 

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Someone please translate the preview for episode 9.  It looks heartbreaking. :(

How do I survive the next few days? The angst... The decision what I love and what matters to the nation? Why one have to sacrifice? Why I can't take this path.... Sometime... All it matters... ''Stay by my side".... 

• Like 11

39 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Lee Young- ssi.... just a suggestion here. If you don't want your girlfriend accuse you for two-timing her, STOP MEETING ANOTHER WOMAN IN THAT GARDEN!!!!!!! THAT GARDEN HOLDS A SPECIAL PLACE IN YOUR HEART, WHY TARNISHING IT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN???????? MEET ANOTHER WOMAN IN THE PARK, IN THE MARKET, IN BASEBALL FIELD, BUT NOT IN THAT GARDEN!     ARRASSOOOOOOOOO????????????

I agree with you especially to HY, CP can meet her in the prison only because that girl is guilty for trying to seduce the CP & heartbreaking the most beloved Hong eunuch 

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, browngirl said:

yep, he knows!!! 

Phew...... !!! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu. :sweatingbullets:I mean that's a BIG difference .... I think in SS .... the CP was agonising over the homosexual preference. It's much more romantic to kiss a girl...... soft lips, body and feel. :POkay can take a toilet break now BRB. ....< whistles >

• Like 7

OMG!! OMG!! I have yet to watch the whole ep but the live recaps were superb!!!..I literally stop breathing when I read about CP saw RO changed into a hanbok. That is the HINT that I was hoping for. Seriously DAEBAK!!!..And the last scene, where CP confessed that he knows (with the bracelet thingy), that is 100x DAEBAK!!! ..OMG! OMG! Cant wait for next week.. to all the LIVE RECAPPERS..u guys are AWESOME...Hwaiting!!

• Like 14

What I love about CP - love don't wait... You want it, you go get it, you need it, you asked for it, you felt it, you talked about it, you get frustrated about it, you handle then and there... No taking the back steps... Is like applying The Art of War Sun Tzu, the same the way he applied to his political management.  He faced eye to eye of his opponents. Am addicted...

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

they gave us the whole complete set saving for a life saver but end up we will see the real wave and storm next week. I bet Raon would cry and hold back her tears when the wedding comes because she knew, she could not block them to not make Yeong marrying that joseon woman. 

I'm trying to gear myself for sad scenes. I might even NOT watch the next two ep live. My heart can't take emotional scenes well. Ep8 is my  MOONLIGHT ending now..And I'm happy with that. 

• Like 10

gosh im going crazy catching up with all the episode updates tonight then i watched the episode 9 preview! OMG! i haven't watched the full episode 8 but i already feel like i can't wait for episode 9 to air. i should not have started watching this drama. i should have waited till the final episode and then watched everything in one go. but then i had started it and now, i cant stop anymore! 

Just now, intanr said:

What I love about CP - love don't wait... You want it, you go get it, you need it, you asked for it, you felt it, you talked about it, you get frustrated about it, you handle there and there... No taking the back steps... Is like applying The Art of War Sun Tzu, the same the way he applied to his political management.  He faced eye to eye of his opponents. Am addicted...

That's what I like about CP's character. He doesn't go around the bush. And when he fight, he fight head on with his opponent.

• Like 17