[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

OMG..... !! OMGOSH..... !!! Royal lips locking with the Eunuch? But ...but.... but.... why is she not wearing a feminine dress? I WANT a repeat of the kiss in a beautiful hanbok and CP pulling the hair pin to let her hair down..... then lay her on the bed...... arrrrgggghhhh.... so amazing. < I'm late   hhrmmph... busy> Thankiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu guys :heart:

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, ireumimolla said:

WHAT AN EPISODE. I hope that little smirk at the end before Crown Prince kissed Ra-On meant that he was just pretending not to know that she's a girl. I don't know how long I can keep believing that Crown Prince has no idea yet! Less than 23 hours to next episode - we can do it!!! :lol:

More than a smirk but it was tenderness combined with amusement that Raon was ready to receive his kiss closing her eyes. It was heart-thumping!

• Like 24

WHY WHY WHY? THIS DRAMA! SUCH A ROLLER COASTER, WE CAN'T EVEN PREDICT WHAT KIND OF DEVELOPMENT THAT THE OTP WILL HAVE IN ONE EPISODE!!!

I was speechless, couldn't even scream because I didn't see this coming >.<

Ok, my daughter's first on screen kiss went to Park Bo Gum!!!

Spoiler

No, no I don't count her kiss in Gumiho, because I still believe it's only camera trick eventhough the other party said it's his first kiss scene :P

Now, let me breathe for awhile. I'm still sweating until now.

Kim Yoo Jung, you need to see me right now. Because WE NEED TO TALK!!!! 

:dizzy::bawling::heart::flushed::dizzy::heart:

What I'm not liking is he going to be questioning himself if he perfer a hal of a man or a women clearly he came clean to her about his identity and yet she still hidding hers.. How far will RO go before the cat is out of the bag or do our prince knows and this is why he choose to kiss her

• Like 11

Kyyyyaaaas what??? Really?? No way a KISS A KISS  GOD i"'m fainting here from exitment I was planing to wait for subs but I still wanted to take a pick on what happened and I really thought of a kiss at the end of episode 7 and it's finally here god bless everyone I'm over the moon  :heart: hhhhaaaa 

...... Faints.......

• Like 14

I watched their kissing video and the butterflies in my stomach went on a riot. I caaaan't.

I seriously need help. ottokaji? I need to teach tomorrow. what if I can't form a single intelligible word in front of my students? What if I fail to wake up early tomorrow because I will very likely abuse the reply button until dawn? What if I can't walk straight to my class?? Ohtokee? Ohtooookeeee??? TT_TT

• Like 23

Looking at the kiss - it was spot on (no kiss on the chin). With respect to Kim Yoo Jung, it was quite demure but I could sense the anticipation from both parties. 

Now that looked like a natural kiss [Yes, I am NOT a fan of the wide-eyed girl who gets kiss on the chin and does not seem to know what to do]. Kim Yoo Jung behaved naturally for a girl who is receiving her first kiss.

Now, why doesn't anyone wonder where our CP gets his kissing skill from? *wiggles eyebrows*

I would love to hear from PBG about his kiss scene with KYJ. He is quite a shy guy and the expectation of kissing KYJ who is loved by the audience must have been nerve-wracking. 

• Like 23

22 minutes ago, Jillia said:

THIS! They had film this multiple time... and even every angle was probably more than "let's try again". :D

Yoojungie has always been my baby and I was all flailing over this. Hahahaha. I am so conflicted. On one hand, that is my daughter having her first real kiss scene and I am feeling kinda protective. On the other, I just love them so much that I can't help but squeal over this scene and the possibilities in the BTS. Ahhhhhhh.

Edit:

Oh, and I agree with @MaknaeC, I don't consider the kiss in Revolt of Gumiho with Minho '93 as her first kiss. That was more like a kiss on the side of the lips, with the camera man choosing an angle to make it seem like a real kiss. Now this kiss with Bogum was a proper kiss.

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, valsava said:

What I'm not liking is he going to be questioning himself if he perfer a hal of a man or a women clearly he came clean to her about his identity and yet she still hidding hers.. How far will RO go before the cat is out of the bag or do our prince knows and this is why he choose to kiss her

It's an interesting part to see Yeong suffer after he kissed her. I mean he will start to questioning himself hahahaha i like this story :wub:

If He knew about her gender , he would just remained silent because it's better to see her confessing first than him telling her about her secret. 

SUNG SHI KYUNG ALSO SANG MY FAVORITE SONG WHEN DO MIN JOON IN MFLAS KISSED CHON SONG YI 

and boom, Sung Shi Kyung also comes when they kissed. SUNG SHI KYUNG LIGHT UP THE MOMENT :D 

• Like 12