[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

omgogmogmgogmgmgogmgomggog this is my 2nd post in 2 minutes cause im so excited :blush:

im sooooooo happy that RAON freakin closed her eyes, not like MOSTTT of other females leads opening their eyes wide like "wth" when they kissed hhahahahahaha

I DID NOT EXPECT A KISS SO EARLY LIKE THIS!!!!:astonished:

• Like 21

Please someone tell me that he kissed while NOT knowing raon is a girl?!? i couldnt watch last 30mın becuse of fuing dinner aishh :D i really wanted him to accept his love without caring about gender im going to cry why am i that excited over fictional chracters :dizzy:

• Like 11

Just now, sharone_pink said:

everyone is in heaven now because of kiss.......

omg i really envy raon...want to be kissed too by uri handsome crown prince....

i need bts of the kiss....how many NG they had??? pervert me.........omo omo im still in the sky now.....

I bet Yoo Jung has a peach face everytime they have NG or maybe bogummiieeeee

awww i wanna get kiss like Raon has with Yeongie :( 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, eleine said:

omgogmogmgogmgmgogmgomggog this is my 2nd post in 2 minutes cause im so excited :blush:

im sooooooo happy that RAON freakin closed her eyes, not like MOSTTT of other females leads opening their eyes wide like "wth" when they kissed hhahahahahaha

I DID NOT EXPECT A KISS SO EARLY LIKE THIS!!!!:astonished:

i know right!! she even respond the kiss yasss im so happy no one can make me sad or mad this week because of this drama :D hahay

• Like 16

I'm shaking, dying, faint, OMGGGGGG i'm expected a hug scene but they KISS am i dreaming? I've always like CP but I'm in love with him now, that the guy every girl like, he know that what he's doing right now will affect his crown, but he just dont cảe and go for his love SEJA JOHA i love you

• Like 19

is it just me or does the sequence look like it's a bit filtered???????? what if this was all a dream..... oh my god i shouldn't jinx it... gaaaaahhhhhdddd..... TT_TT i want to believe this is all happening but i can't have high expectations.... huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu i cryyyyyy..... but if it's not a dream..... i cryyy even more!! omgeeee how to watch live tomorrow???? i need instant subtitles huhuhuhuhu i need to learn hanggul.... my hearteu..... look at the way he kissed her.... agggghhhhhhhhh.... 

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

omo omo omo..... he knew she is a girl???  CP even has to cheeky smile before he kissed her...

How much do i love that grin!!!! like he knows he "won" like he's got her in the palm of his hands (he does) --victory smile 

• Like 17