[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Am I the only one who keep refreshing this thread every single hour like obsessively.  

Whatever happens tonight, I just hope that we get a satisfying ending without spilling any blood, destroying a friendship and separation.

Current Obsession :wub:

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds l W

• Like 16

Guest ireumimolla

Wow this thread is moving FAST! Over 10 pages to catch up on in less than a day. I have never been happier for a Monday to arrive.

Thank you @Grace1003 for sharing the link to the best BGM! I love it~:wub:  @Ahphengand @NRGchick I always look forward to all your comic strips and funny captions :D

@Jillia I really enjoy reading all your posts on the costumes worn in the drama - the costume department is really jjang! And @__jesse Wow what an analysis! Really enjoyed reading your post^_^

And earlier, someone (I'm sorry I can't remember who) linked the article of the interview of the novel's author. Some of the more relevant and interesting parts related to the drama:

Spoiler

Q. The popularity of MDBC is staggering. As an author, I wonder how you view this?
A. I'm amazed and delighted. I was actually very worried before the production. As I was not the person who adapted the story, I was curious as to how it will work out. But having seen the drama, it seems more charming than the novel.

Q. Any parts in the drama you like particularly?

A: When writing a novel, we first need to establish the concept of the growth or the completion of a character. However, romance readers don't (like to) wait for the process of character growth. In my novel, Lee Yeong is a complete character. He is an established character. (Goes on to say she got goosebumps after watching the start of Ep 3 when Lee Yeong displayed that he was not just the spoilt Crown Prince that Eps 1 & 2 made him out to be, and that it was good that we could see this side of the character.)

Views on the casting:

Everyone's doing great and are so charming. Although it seems that Yoo-jung hasn't had the chance to act in any dark, melo scenes yet (laughs), she's really pretty and I think she understands the drama (story) well. Jin Yeong, who plays Yoon Sung, is also playing the character exactly as depicted in the novel. In Park Bo Gum's case, I was hoping he would be Yoon Sung after seeing his bright smile in 'Reply 1988'. But upon seeing the poster, I thought "Ah, Crown Prince Hyo-Myeong could look like that too." He could express every type of emotion through his gaze, and I loved it.

Q. I heard you wrote the character of Yoon Sung with the most affection.

Yes. Yoon Sung suffers the most. In my novel, everyone lives happily (I'm guessing she means in the end). However, Yoon Sung was the only one who doesn't. He is always smiling, but it is a practised smile, and not one from the heart. However, he starts smiling genuinely upon meeting Ra-On. To say that wanting to bring closure to Yoon Sung's character was the reason the novel had come so far is not an exaggeration.

Q. What will happen in the future of MDBC?

A: I need to careful with what I'm saying. The novel and drama may seem similar, but I think they are two different works along the same parallel. I don't think that there are particular parts from the original work that must be, or must not be followed.

Btw, I saw on a previous post on spoiler tag on Yoon Sung's ending.:bawling:

I would definitely have second-lead syndrome if not for Park Bo Gum's Crown Prince charm. I feel so spoiled watching this drama as both male leads are so likeable! We usually get a jerk, bad-boy type male lead in kdramas that it gets annoying sometimes.

Lastly, found this funny edit on DCgallery:

CP: So, stay by my side.

BY: Yes, your majesty. :lol:

AhRg3FB.jpg

After visited the costume designer's twitter, I think it's really Raon's hanbok on the center. The costume designer said : Gureumi. Main.

So, it's Yeong, Raon, Yoonsung.

And Yoojung wore these attire during poster making. Look at the detail! So beautiful I'm in love. :wub:

Spoiler

Cr6tsHOUMAAaC16.jpg

Cr6tsHMUsAAcwP3.jpg

Just like Yeong's green hanbok that made re-appearance in the drama. I think Raon's hanbok for poster filming will also make re-appearance, same chima (skirt) but with different jeogori (upper part).

Costume designer change this one

Cr6tsHOUMAAaC16.jpg

with this one (right)

Cr6tsHPVMAAJg01.jpg

Ugh, my heart already flutter just by seeing their hanboks side by side like this. What will happen to me when both of them standing side by side wearing these kind of hanbok in the drama? >.<

Poster making

Spoiler

han%20-%20Copy_zps8u1cwi6e.jpghan3%20-%20Copy_zps11apk5am.jpg

Re-appearance of Yeong's green hanbok in the drama

Spoiler

han2%20-%20Copy_zpsabx3ykft.jpg

Ok..I have a burning burning question....

37962be8-87bc-4634-9b98-64e286e19fea_zps

Is that Kwak Dong Yeon's real hair? It makes me want to run my fingers through it....HEHEHE...

And can I squeal over that photo of Lee Young and Sam Nom in prison. Poor KYJ must have been tired out from filming. I rest assured that KYJ is in really safe (PBG) hands for this production. 

• Like 17

39 minutes ago, MaknaeC said:

After visited the costume designer's twitter, I think it's really Raon's hanbok on the center. The costume designer said : Gureumi. Main.

So, it's Yeong, Raon, Yoonsung.

And Yoojung wore these attire during poster making. Look at the detail! So beautiful I'm in love. :wub:

Hide contents

Cr6tsHOUMAAaC16.jpg

Cr6tsHMUsAAcwP3.jpg

Just like Yeong's green hanbok that made re-appearance in the drama. I think Raon's hanbok for poster filming will also make re-appearance, same chima (skirt) but with different jeogori (upper part).

Costume designer change this one

Cr6tsHOUMAAaC16.jpg

with this one (right)

Cr6tsHPVMAAJg01.jpg

Ugh, my heart already flutter just by seeing their hanboks side by side like this. What will happen to me when both of them standing side by side wearing these kind of hanbok in the drama? >.<

Poster making

Hide contents

han%20-%20Copy_zps8u1cwi6e.jpghan3%20-%20Copy_zps11apk5am.jpg

Re-appearance of Yeong's green hanbok in the drama

Hide contents

han2%20-%20Copy_zpsabx3ykft.jpg

Yesssss its is! They used it in the photoshoot... 

• Like 15