[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

8 hours ago, Jillia said:

I think it's good that KYJ is hanging out with CSB and especially with JY. If he is really afraid of water it would be unfair to leave him behind in favor of doing something with water. So I think that's why they split up. :D

Yes, I'm sure they are together (main casts) on the meals time. But boys go outdoor, girls stay indoor, they don't like get tanned right? hehe.

• Like 11

I feel that it is ironic that the proper rest they get will be back in Korea. At least they had the sun and beach. 

Ahh.... talking about hands. One thing I love about Korean dramas is the use of the hands. This happened a lot in Healer as well. 

My favourite hands scenes.

1. When CP went behind Ra On and held her hands after he was stabbed scene.

2. When CP grabbed her hands when she was dabbing the rain off his face after they ran in the rain.

3. The scene after he was poisoned when he held on her hand with the bracelet and used his other hand to cup her face. *notice how she did not become startled anymore. She has truly gotten used to the CP's skinship*

• Like 17

Good morning chingus! 

I went to bed laughing over my fave scene the dung pit and woke up to see CP still in it :D

And Eunuch Jang is up to his antics haha, its going to be a great Monday! 

1 hour ago, NRGchick said:

Maybe a trivial question which is related to MDBC....

Can anyone tell me how the topknot stays on top of the male actors' head? 

I read about it a while ago and I will post the link of the sangtu here:

The hair was pulled into a topknot and a headband, manggeon, was used to hold the hair in place. Manggeonwas also used to hold the headgears in place. The topknot was a sign of manhood for the men since they would start to wear their hair into a topknot when they got married, as they used to marry at a young age.

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/thetalkingcupboard.com/2013/04/17/a-guide-to-joseon-hairstyles-and-headgears/amp/?client=safari

• Like 14

What can we do to treat our MDBC withdrawal syndrome?:bawling: Should we start talk about MDBC Episode 1 Tonight @ 22:00 KST ? :anguished:

After I rewatch each episode, I found that  each episode have its charm. I will heal my MDBC withdrawal symptome by writing about each episode from now.

First of all, I'm so sorry for my bad English...I'm not good in writing but I just try my best.:)

gurumi1-00896.jpg

For me. EPISODE 1, The thing I like about Episode 1 is how each 4 main charaters was introduced. I was hooked to MDBC since this episode especially how they introduce Raon...as a love consultant. KYJ make her cross-dress character so adorable and interesting. In episode 1 our CP still be childish...he care no one else except his sister. YS and BY are mature since the begining. So...episode 1 tell us that CP and Raon is character that still have room to improve in upcoming episode. Love all details especially the cameo of CTH and appearance of Master Jang and his servant. I know that among acting...funny acting is the toughest acting skill. Saw how KYJ and PBG make it since episode 1...I quite sure that time that our OTP will kill all their scenes.

Also, I like how unique way of CP, YS and BY interact with Raon.

For CP, he is her destiny...of course the poop pit is the way to show that no matter what they will be together. And the reunion under the moonlight...it is their beautiful journal begin. They met each other...their lack at the begining...our beloved MDBC story start here.

For YS, he is her supporter since their first met. Even he didn't know her at all, he willing to help only her since the begining. I think Raon is the first and only one woman that YS interest in. She is his soul destiny.

For BY, they met at the gate. He use his careless stare at her at first sight. It is how he always treat her like annoying person...but willing the do everything to her even sewing the doll....LOL!

• Like 19

While I understand and appreciate the fascination for the MDBC leads, particularly now that the drama has ended, I hope we, Moonlighters, should align ourselves to the original intent of the thread. I concur with @stroppyse's  sentiment that the reason we camp in the thread is for drama appreciation and anything related to it...the cast's commendable acting, the excellent and cohesive script, the breathtaking cinematography, the soulful, spot-on musical scoring, the lovely, lovely costumes.

We, Moonlighters, could at least differentiate ourselves from sasaeng fans that actors and actresses are wary off. We respect these stars' need for their private space, and do not conclude as Gospel truth our perception of them, nor spend our time speculating based on our perception and spreading these to the four winds.

This, I think, is the spirit of a true Moonlighter.

• Like 24

Hi. It's your annoying moderator again. This is the last general warning I'm giving. 

Rumors, insights and sentiments not related to the drama should be posted in the Shippers forum or the Actors & Actresses forum.

Avoid other irrelevant discussions such as, but not limited to, birthday celebrations, page milestones. 

Avoid quoting images, videos or long posts.

Avoid bashing drama cast and crew, other artists associated with them and any fellow forum users.

• Like 20

So it's Monday.

But it's a Moon-less Monday for me.

I know there's the other Moon which I'm planning to continue.

But MDBC left a Moon-sized blackhole in my heart. lol

I just can't watch anything else for now. I need a break. haha

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Hi. It's your annoying moderator again. This is the last general warning I'm giving. 

Rumors, insights and sentiments not related to the drama should be posted in the Shippers forum or the Actors & Actresses forum.

Avoid other irrelevant discussions such as, but not limited to, birthday celebrations, page milestones. 

Avoid quoting images, videos or long posts.

Avoid bashing drama cast and crew, other artists associated with them and any fellow forum users.

Hopefully we all keep this in mind....

If there is any kind soul who can update us on the DVD, it would be wonderful!

With the drama being exported to Japan, any chance of of press interviews there?

• Like 10