[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

13 minutes ago, phoenixember said:

OMOOOOOOO hopefully there would be something like that.  And I look forward to seeing a vid of Hwang Chi Yeul.  The Lee Young version was as heartbreaking as Beige's.  T_T

I really still feel sad they didn't release the female version of Melting.  :(

Kamsahamnida @cynkdf!

@phoenixember On  VLive, the Korea Popular Culture and Arts Awards will be aired live on 27 October - so rest assured you'll see a video - or two :) of HCY. Yep, I love both versions of "Because I Miss You" and do hope that people won't compare the two and ask "Which is better?" because they are both great. Yes, too bad the female version of "Melting" wasn't released, I feel for you.

I really am grateful to KBS, not just because they gave HCY the honour of singing an OST for MDBC but because they have been so supportive of him - eg reporting about the success of his OST in China (00:33 - 00:37 he''s recording the OST)  and inviting him to take part in "Immortal Songs" last year when he was a "9-year-rookie singer". Are there fans of Immortal Songs here - I am sure there must be ...please see spoiler

Spoiler

Interview with the director of "Immortal Songs" on HCY -  some interesting info about the IS singers and how they keep in touch

https://hwangchiyeol.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/eng-trans-interview-with-director-of-immortal-songs-on-hwang-chiyeul/

• Like 13

1 minute ago, cynkdf said:

@phoenixember On  VLive, the Korea Popular Culture and Arts Awards will be aired live on 27 October - so rest assured you'll see a video - or two :) of HCY. Yep, I love both versions of "Because I Miss You" and do hope that people won't compare the two and ask "Which is better?" because they are both great. Yes, too bad the female version of "Melting" wasn't released, I feel for you.

I really am grateful to KBS, not just because they gave HCY the honour of singing an OST for MDBC but because they have been so supportive of him - eg reporting about the success of his OST in China (00:33 - 00:37 he''s recording the OST)  and inviting him to take part in "Immortal Songs" last year when he was a "9-year-rookie singer". Are there fans of Immortal Songs here - I am sure there must be ...please see spoiler

Hide contents

Interview with the director of "Immortal Songs" on HCY -  some interesting info about the IS singers and how they keep in touch

https://hwangchiyeol.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/eng-trans-interview-with-director-of-immortal-songs-on-hwang-chiyeul/

@cynkdf Aaaaahhhh Immortal Songs!  I've seen a few episodes of that - specifically the one with HOTSechgodSG, hihihi.  I need to seach for more HCY songs.  To be honest, it's the first time I've heard of him (mianhae...) but he has a really melodramatic voice.  Reminds me of K. Will or Lee Moon Sae.  Weeeeeeee!!!  I'll watch out for the videos!  Kamsahamnida!

PS Heard the female version was sung by Byul.  Hopefully, someday she'll sing it - even a snippet will do.  OST team, do you hear us!?  Hihi.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, phoenixember said:

@cynkdf Aaaaahhhh Immortal Songs!  I've seen a few episodes of that - specifically the one with HOTSechgodSG, hihihi.  I need to seach for more HCY songs.  To be honest, it's the first time I've heard of him (mianhae...) but he has a really melodramatic voice.  Reminds me of K. Will or Lee Moon Sae.  Weeeeeeee!!!  I'll watch out for the videos!  Kamsahamnida!

PS Heard the female version was sung by Byul.  Hopefully, someday she'll sing it - even a snippet will do.  OST team, do you hear us!?  Hihi.

No need to apologize - I only found out about HCY by accident on 29 Jan :) A very happy accident ...  I'll restrain myself and just 

Spoiler

recommend one of his Immortal Songs performances to you - I love all 15 of them, here's his performance of "Lies" by God, singing together with Kim Yeon Ji.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67FPH1-cwkc

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, MaknaeC said:

She probably has 2 phones and that one is her 2G phone. She's still using 2G phone until now, she said it during one interview back then. Yoojung is the type who loves to use stuff for a long time, for example her pink slipper and also blanket. She's quite old-fashioned girl compare to her peers.

Yes, I think so. because she uses Iphone recently when they had the first photo shoot :lol:

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, cynkdf said:

No need to apologize - I only found out about HCY by accident on 29 Jan :) A very happy accident ...  I'll restrain myself and just 

Hide contents

recommend one of his Immortal Songs performances to you - I love all 15 of them, here's his performance of "Lies" by God, singing together with Kim Yeon Ji.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67FPH1-cwkc

Will check that out!  Thanks for the recommendation, @cynkdf.  Hopefully, he sings more OSTs in the future.  He sings like an old, sad soul.  :(

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, daynci said:

bo gum birthday on jun 16, by that time lee seo won still be as kim huynh

ah.. I see it too.. I was wondering who is it.. turn out it's lee seo won.. anyone know why he dropped out of the project?? he's in the same agency as bogum right?

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, phoenixember said:

Will check that out!  Thanks for the recommendation, @cynkdf.  Hopefully, he sings more OSTs in the future.  He sings like an old, sad soul.  :(

You are most welcome, I love talking about him, as you may have noticed :)  He's a happy virus with a great personality BUT regarding his career, it's been a long rocky road ... it's just the beginning for him. Like you, I hope he sings more OSTs. Here

Spoiler

is his Wikipedia entry, updated by an awesome Korean fan of his. You can read his story here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwang_Chi-yeul

• Like 8