[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

2 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

You know I am really sad when I disagree with ockoala but I really do...with her comments on Moonlight. Unmemorable...sigh...its her opinion though. :) But yeap, I don't agree with her. but I will leave her to it.....I am critical of the last episode  and I know it had its flaws...but to just dismiss it...sigh..seriously....:)to each their own

You know people are truly subjected to their own opinion. Especially if that person thinks the other Moon show is better than MDBC, i dont think they're on the same wavelength as us to take her opinion seriously.

People's taste might vary, even if we are the only one who think MDBC is so much more than just memorable. We can be happy in our own land :P

• Like 21

7 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Well, Yoo Jung fixed Bo Gum's hanbok not once but TWICE today :wub::wub:

Just interpret this picture for yourselves :D

They have 6 years gap, right?  Well, his dream girl has to be fun, be a friend yet caring like a mother, guess he has one right in front of him now, no? :blush:

• Like 23

35 minutes ago, ainalolz said:

I really love their pic especially uri OTP in fansign and wrap up party..BUT this is the part i love the most :wub::wub::phew:. They totally in their world..whispering to each other 

In the behind managers also whispering to each other I wonder there is also something going on ^^ Nope, it's just too loud because of fan screams and they are trying have conversations 

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Interesting story of my own: Park Bo Gum initially wasn't of my liking at all (He's not the type of K-actors I'd easily fall for, in term of visual or personality, I'm more into manly and bad boy type ^ ^ ) Tbh I chose to watch Moonlight because of Yoo Jung since I've always liked her since she was 4 so whoever she's paired with, I'd be okay with that. I actually had no impresssion of Bo Gum rather than his very good-boy image and his role in Reply 1988. I basically knew nothing much about Bo Gum then. However, I actually thought that I'd need to learn more about him to appreciate his role in Moonlight more if I truly wanted to enjoy the drama. So I decided to really make an effort to know Bo Gum. I started watching the entire Reply 1988 series to learn about his acting and I actually spent 3 nights continuously watching Youth Over Flower in Africa to learn about his personality. And I never regret this decision. Not only I got to understand a lot more about Bo Gum but also I had chance to watch 2 awesome shows I had never watched before :)

I'm actually surprised at how hard and fast I fall for Bo Gum after doing such "research" about him and I was so amazed at how he managed to transform from a total "Choi Taek" to a perfect "Lee Young". Like sometimes actors at certain parts always remind the audience of their signature roles in previous dramas. But Bo Gum really did exceptionally well for his CP role that not a single moment he reminded me of "Choi Taek" - his most signature role before. I personally think that a good actor needs not to excel in 1 specific work but must be versatile to transform from 1 role to another. Bo Gum is very young and not so experienced but he's already managed to do so with his few roles. Really a great young actor with very bright future ahead :)

Bo Gum's personality is definitely his charm too. His work ethics and good nature would definitely bring him far. I believe he'll be able to hit the Hallyu Star level in 1-2 more years if he continues to do well like this. 

By the way, BO GUM'S MAGIC work on everyone, not just girls and women but boys and men as well. All the hyungs who worked with him before can't escape from his charm :D 

Yeah I watched R88 after getting to know him in this show too!! Taek is SOOooo different from our charismatic seja!! yup consider me having fallen under the spell:)

• Like 12

58 minutes ago, gimely said:

What? She speaks my mother language?:o:wub: What programme? When? :D

@gimely Here you go. Some of several clips from the documentary (I found them very interesting but English subtitles are unavailable). She spoke Korean and Hungarian. Came across as a very sweet person.

https://youtu.be/x51Pc4phAhg
https://youtu.be/Y5laKrHLelE
https://youtu.be/7aA3kg-7Sfc
https://youtu.be/vANDwV3xsdk

Here's a clip of a drama where she spoke Hungarian: 

Edit: Very sorry about pasting so many links that are not directly related to mdbc. Am not familiar with forum features yet to pm.

• Like 15

6 hours ago, NRGchick said:

With the wrap party and holiday reward...I can safely say we will hit the 1500 pages mark.

Don't worry we'll definitely hit 1500 page or maybe more lol.. cuz look like many of us having a serious withdrawal syndrome now including me. I think this forum becoming my home now after the drama end. I have a hard time moving on. If anybody be able to move from this drama plz do let me :rolleyes:

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

thanks 2 share it @JinyoungFox 

Honestly, I don't know why tears coming out from my eyes when I see this. Maybe I'm still in OBJECTION with YS death. Mianhe ... moonlighters. Beside YoungOn Couple, I REALLY LOVE YS character in MDBC, A man who loves the woman (that doesn't love him back) sincerely and also the best friend who never betrays his friends although in hard situation. how can I don't love him. YS-ah :tears:

so.... that's why I can't rewatch the last ep until now. POOR ME...I'm crying again. What should I do to stop this tears...:bawling:

Yo chingu...if you need to a place to nurse the shock... come to 

Spoiler

We explode this sanctuary with all news about the Yoon-Sung transiting back to JY there if it offers you any cushion to the shock you get or consolation.  I too CANNOT watch the last episode with subs now...I don't want swollen eyes....must be freaky to people looking at me... :lol:

Spoiler

Image result for swollen eyes from excessive crying

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, mamun said:

You know people are truly subjected to their own opinion. Especially if that person thinks the other Moon show is better than MDBC, i dont think they're on the same wavelength as us to take her opinion seriously.

People's taste might vary, even if we are the only one who think MDBC is so much more than just memorable. We can be happy in our own land :P

oh right. i forgot she likes the other moon. Oh well lets stay on our wavelength:wub: your msg cheered me up!

• Like 18