[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

9 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Chingus, has anyone else noticed that all of your previous activities/posts are now gone from your Profile or My Activity pages? :blink: Mine's all gone save from the two that I posted in the last 5 minutes! :mellow: Er, is Soompi doing some in-house purging? :o

I haven't notice about the activities part, but every time I click on next page or a certain page it'll show an 'error or try again or under maintenance' page and then I'd have to refresh the page at least 3-4 times for the forum to come up. 

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, Mico Ricco said:

CP will never love HY but still marrying her to solidify his royal position.

And CP will only share his night chamber with one and only girl of his liking, RO

agree that being a consort and getting all the love is not really a good deal for RO

IF they have to go that way, it would give CP the ultimate happy ending. He gets to keep his throne and also gets his Ra On. :)

In all of the pictures that we have of CSB filming though, she has never worn the Crown Princess attire or had her hair done as a married woman. As well as this, I don't think KYJ's hair in the picture is that of a married woman either. So, who knows?

• Like 12

I believe that CP already uncover the secret of his mom death after episode 7...  The child princess under RO help and guidance able to over-cover her fear and had told CP the secret already.. that CP have all the evident that can destroy the Kim clan.. is just he need time to excuse his plan.. however because of RO incident he had to hold back... CP is a smart person.. he been planning each and every step in order to destroy the Kim...

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, limitedsin25 said:

I have to admit the evil Queen's acting is really really great, that we can hate her to the max, and how tonight's scene end with Queen and her father stab each other with their threats ... How its possible? Father-daughter end up like that 

She's a very good actess and very beautiful too. I would like to see her in a more likeable role in future.

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Ah, that looks so much better! I love it! Kudos to the talented person who made it! Thanks for sharing the clip @in00022:)

Hahahha ... the one who edit this video indeed know what fans want .... daebakk !!! :grimace:

15 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

@_Nachan07 @Mico Ricco the pic was from little princess's mom personal instagram, so i think she won't be scolded ^^

WHOEVER MADE THIS DESERVES AN OSCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

YES !! THIS FANS INDEED HAS ....AWESOME SKILL ..... clap .... clap ...clap ....:glasses:

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Yoo Jung is so pretty.  Is it possible that Yeong's dream wasn't a dream?  She leaves when HY comes in?  I think regardless of what happens tomorrow it will be disappointing because the writing is not as crisp as the first half.

the quality of the reading table is really appalling, full of scratch marks:rolleyes:

dxb5ILw.png

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, bec1993 said:

In Joseon era, was it mandatory for CP/king and Cps/Queen to consumate their marriage and produce a heir?

If Ra On becomes his second wife, she is the only one that I want to think of CP being intimate with. 

in this drama, HY will allow both CP and RO to be together as the deal with CP to accept her is per the agreed transaction.:)

• Like 9

PD nim if you can revive Byungkun from stabbing death. You better have the antidote ready for CP to be revived from poisoning. Or else a lot of fangirls/viewers will be up in arms. You better get your reasoning ready if you don't do that for EP. 18. This waiting will be the test of our patience. This show just knows how to do cliffhangers. 

• Like 14

35 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Chingus, has anyone else noticed that all of your previous activities/posts are now gone from your Profile or My Activity pages? :blink: Mine's all gone save from the two that I posted in the last 5 minutes! :mellow: Er, is Soompi doing some in-house purging? :o

Thanks for the heads up @bebe1989! Am I the only one who's lost all of my posts? :o 

Moonlighters are probably the ones who crashed Soompi! :P

wow it's really late for me now. 

soompi, please stabilized the forum for those continuing.

• Like 11

@bebe1989 bebe I forgot to celebrate with you! YAYYYYYY uri Byung Yeon is safe & sound :wub:

You're sure quick :P Me back reading & found amazing you running back & forth between recapping & posting the insta updates for us XD 

Raon looks really different with her hair like that~ I can't guess any from the pic :sweatingbullets:

@salz TT_TT I think you made a right choice because I really had a heart attack today. I watched the preview yesterday and everyone was sure BY was alive. And they opened the episode with 2 arrows + 1 sword :bawling: I don't want to see any of them die. Let's pray for uri Yoonsung :'(

And ahaha true!! Welcome @cynkdf to our planet :wub: I wish they would sing Dururu & My Person at KBS awards :flushed: pretty pleaseeee! 

Here for both of you @salz & @bebe1989 & all BY's gang :wub: 

Kim Hyung Fanart :wub:

BY3.jpg

Credit to thumbnail_space <3

• Like 19

It sucks that they won't show a video preview for the last episode. I feel like I'm on the edge of my seat worried about how they're going to resolve all the remaining subplots tomorrow. Even though the previews always try to troll us, at least we'll know what might happen lol

Please writers, please give us a happy ending! :tears: 

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, limitedsin25 said:

I have to admit the evil Queen's acting is really really great, that we can hate her to the max, and how tonight's scene end with Queen and her father stab each other with their threats ... How its possible? Father-daughter end up like that 

Or maybe she is not his real daughter? If he can give the idea of switching baby then it is not a surprise if he took her in as a daughter just to destroy the king and take over his position..  Maybe shes just some gisaeng's illegitimate child? Lol.. Ok.. #justsaying..  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9