[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I also don't want Lee Yeong to learn Sam Nom's gender just yet. Mostly due to  my preference, subtle romance and conflicts > straight to romance lol. With this level of acting it will be a shame if we pass through that stage. Not that I want to see Lee Yeong conflicted...well maybe just a little. I'm also looking forward to Gat Byung Yeon's arc, I'm pretty much sure this actor will blew us away and will be in demand actor after this show. I wish that someone give him an action movie while he is at this form I'm amazed how his presence is almost non existent at some scenes he is like a ninja! :blink: While Jin Young doesn't have an actor aura  his facial expressions mostly spot on and directing helps a lot. Who wouldn't like Yoon Sung when he is so thoughtful of Ra On and I can't get mad at him when he keeps snatching Ra On away and standing between my beloved otp because from her point of view she doesn't want to be discovered and only she knows the reason so YS is a great help to her. Once again I'm rooting for the heroine the most lol. While I always thought Bo Gum's acting is beyond his experience,  Yoo Jung's is really beyond her age she gave the most loving and most saddest look I've seen for a while. I'm just so happy for this cast and thankful to crew. 

• Like 22

35 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

Oh God ... what a great episode ... as expected LITM is the best... saw the ratings yesterday and got really happy for that double digit ratings... I just didn't spazz 'cause I was so tired and have a limited free time only... Bo Gum is such an eye candy ...it's so nice watching him on the screen ... I could fan girl him all day long 26iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji ... you got another noona fan... Bo Gummie... and how can I forget the two namja too... the second and third lead... I'm falling for them ... I have the first , second and third lead syndrome... ottoke?... anyway my heart is fluttering for the OTP but it's fluttering too with Yoon Sung ... aaaiiigooo!!! I'm so confused which should I ship?.... anyway I'll comeback later and post... 

LITM Fighting!!!! you deserve to have that ratings even from the start.. 23iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

sorry to be late fellow Moonlighters gotta catch up some pages then I'll start to post... love love love LITM 22iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

what is LITM?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mingyanisa said:

CP didn't really know that Raon is a women? I'm not sure now. LOL. A man carrying another man to sleep on the bed? Looking at another man with those eyes?Goshhhhh this drama is going to make me crazy! 

gosh the reason im eager for him to know she's a girl is that it's kinda awkward watching Crown Prince getting confused with his feelings towards Ra On hahaha!

Park Bo Gum makes it hard for Han Soo Yeon to focus on her role in 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'?

By yckim124    
park-bo-gum

Actress Han Soo Yeon, who currently plays the antagonist in the KBS drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds', talked about her experience working alongside Park Bo Gum

In an interview with Star News, Han Soo Yeon complimented the trending actor, saying, "Park Bo Gum is really nice. He is friendly and mannerly to the whole cast and crew. I really cannot hate him when I see him."

She continued, "When I am filming with Park Bo Gum, I need to have hateful feelings, but that's not easy. I can't hate on such a nice kid. It's twice as hard when I am filming with Bo Gum. I want to hate him, but I just can't. That's why I walk aside before shoot and tell myself, 'You hate him.'"

Sounds like it takes a lot to hate Park Bo Gum! 

park-bo-gum_1472618593_hsy.jpg
  • Like 24

I'm falling hard, really hard for this drama especially because of our dear OTP. It makes me feel complete, like everything is there whenever I watch it. Their precious expressions, their acting.... Now that's what I call natural, experienced and genuine actors. They make us feel sad & happy for them, laugh with them and uhhffff, so many eye candies, haha! The direction & editing are also satisfying. The story never feels too light nor too dark, too fast or too slow, manage to keep me on my toes... 

As for ML fans, I know how they feel about the rating. That's how I felt when Beautiful Mind lost in rating to Doctors. However, MDBC is seriously good! I watch ML too since it's showing on my cable tv. I could not resist Junki, haha! It's really unfortunate that in SK, rating determines everything, including who gets the awards at year-end ceremonies. Na PD (ex-1N2D's PD, currently 3 Meals a Day's PD) in his acceptance speech said that getting an award is nothing. He is more concern with his show's ratings. That's how important rating is in SK.

With MDBC's current rating, it at least heals the hurt when BM was cut short by KBS. Hopefully, they will not do the same thing to any drama anymore.

MDBC, hwaiting!!

• Like 16

I got a disease......that is being so obsessed with MDBC. All day long i just replying MDBC in my lappie and it's only 4 episodes, i don't remember how many re-run it's been.

When i'm not watching it. I'll be camping on this thread reading all comment, saving all pictures shared (that's why my internet quota running lost so fast) reading Dramabeans recap and the comments.....

Being reluctant to watch another drama, when usually I watch 2 or 3 different drama in a day. 

Just want to point that KYJ fingers are really pretty... Hehe :)

And about the meme above, i think it should be Eommamama because Abamama is for a father. 

• Like 16

I agree with most that I don't want to see Prince Young know about Ra On's identity just yet.  I think it's too early for that.  They just started becoming good friends so if the reveal happens now, we would miss a lot of friendship moments between RO and the prince.  What I can see happening is kinda like in Splash Slash Love is the prince will figure it out by keep it as a secret because he doesn't want RO to leave his side:

• Like 19

I am really upset, while I was checking the history, I noticed the crown prince will live only 20 years. So young to die. :bawling:

"Crown Prince Hyomyeong (18 September 1809 - 25 June 1830), born Yi Yeong and posthumously called King Munjo, was a prince of the Joseon Dynasty.

In 1817, the prince was admitted to the Sungkyunkwan. In 1819, he was titled Crown Prince of Joseon. A genius in literature and the arts, the prince is known to have pursued various political reforms and created several court dances (정재) and used court ritual and the arts to validate and augment the King's control over the government which the maternal relatives of the King had meddled in over the past 27 years.

He served as Regent in 1827 until his death 3 years later atage 20.

• Like 9

Delurking to share something I noticed...in the background of the gif below, I noticed the *court ministers* actually seemed to be enjoying (Ra On's)YooJung's performance. You can see some seemingly sway to the music, and even more trying to get a better view. I just thought that was cool and adds to the realness of the settings.

FV9b9QO.gif

cr as labeled.

• Like 24