[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

43 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

JeEDu4A.jpg          photo taken by me, location Japan kekeke

I am hopping this is a good sign.. The moon is clear but the clouds are surrounding it!(´・` )♡

It's also a beautiful, crystal clear full moon here in the land Down Under :D  

MDBC definitely changed how I see and think of the moon. I've alwasy found the moon mysterious and enchanting. After MDBC, everytime I see the moon at night, I remember LY and RO.

So sad I will soon have to say good bye to MDBC and the lovely Soompiers on this wonderful thread.

I miss all of you already :heart:

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, in00022 said:

I think this photo taken when the beginning of moonlight or before they are starting to shoot moonlight ... but why only bogum and yoojung there ?? Ehm ... maybe coz they are the main lead :)

yeah first pic is definitely taken prior to mdbc shooting, the three leads has to take horse riding lesson and had a meal together after. The guy sitting beside PBG was the one who was suppose to play BY's role but have to leave production because of personal/family issues if I'm not mistaken.

• Like 15

Guest MaknaeC

Yoojung's caption on her latest instagram update is actually  Raon's lines before the bed scene in episode 13, but she changed it a little bit.

문득 아주 소중하게 느껴졌던 날들 중 하루 |  One of the days that I suddenly felt as really precious

Raon's lines : 

"There are times when the things we've always looked at and the things we usually did become really precious."

Then Yeong replied with :

"Something like that happen when we think that it's the last time."

For 5 months they've worked together, meet each other almost every day, they've done many things together. And finally it's time to say goodbye and those days felt really precious, because it's the last time.

16 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

yeah first pic is definitely taken prior to mdbc shooting, the three leads has to take horse riding lesson and had a meal together after. The guy sitting beside PBG was the one who was suppose to play BY's role but have to leave production because of personal/family issues if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for your explaination friend :)

• Like 9

GifMeme18412917102016_zpsyhaxppow.gif

To the Theatre of Dream for the final week of MDBC

images%2033_zpsym1ht4io.jpg

Please do remind no number seat available for this theatre so be punctual if you don't want to sitting in others lap

images%2032_zpsk5i47w57.jpg

Please buy all the snacks that you need. The sweeter the better, just remember to have an appointment with your doctor after this

images%2028_zpsx5nhj5iu.jpg

Yes this is a 3D eyeglasses and no you can't watch it in 3D version. What are you thinking?? Have you forgotten that this is a Saeguk drama? They have hand puppet version only. Use this to cover your puffy eyes for the crybaby scene

images%2034_zps6owcyx9k.jpg

Please always maintain the hygiene of this theatre with always carry plastic bags for all your garbage & used tissue. You may need it as a weapon to the PD-Nim for unwanted scene

For refreshing your memory from the previous episode. You may watch it from here :

PS : I took the virginity of my youtube account for this so I'm deeply sorry for the amateur cut scene, quality & the length of this video (this episode was so damn good, almost no scene wasted there so I'm almost crazy with the decision of cutting the scene. I'm already grateful for not throw up on my phone screen while making this). But I swear in the name of my precious weekend that I poured all my effort & love here for MDBC & my Moonlighters fellow 

• Like 24

@pyoyong I'M READY FOR WAR!!!!! Let's cut of that moustache and pull out his eye balls. the way he has been looking at our  CP has been bothering me! 

@MaknaeC thanks for the translation of YooJungie's Ig update. she's such a cutie.  making us fans go even more crazy over her lines, as if the pic wasn't enough. 

gosh I've had to back read 30+ pages, everyone is just DEBAK. I just couldn't keep up today. thanks for all the photo's vids, translations. just thanks for everything. i enjoyed reading everyone of the posts =D. I will remember to never stay away from here for to long. 

i can already feel the major withdrawal syndrome everyone is going through. good to see that i won't be alone. 

this is the first drama that i will be buying the ost cd, that's how much i love it :D

hoping that we will get more pic's at their wrap up party. I remember reading that it would be held on the 18th. I'm sure they will watch the final ep together. it would be good to share the last moments of the drama all together. 

if i was in Korea i would still turn up to the fan sign event, even if i wasn't one of the 200 lucky fans. just to get a little glimpse of anyone of the cast members would have me going crazy. 

thanks for letting me go crazy and spazz here!!!!!!

1hr 5 mins to go  :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 13

43 minutes ago, happysloth said:

It's also a beautiful, crystal clear full moon here in the land Down Under :D  

MDBC definitely changed how I see and think of the moon. I've alwasy found the moon mysterious and enchanting. After MDBC, everytime I see the moon at night, I remember LY and RO.

So sad I will soon have to say good bye to MDBC and the lovely Soompiers on this wonderful thread.

I miss all of you already :heart:

Yes it does change how you view the moon. You definitely end up appreciating it more. (´・` )♡ grouphug.gif

I think we should turn this thread into a group therapy location for AA moonlighters, trying to let go of their addiction towards MDBC kekeke

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

ooh ooh hold up that pic posted up there has both BY and CP what appears to be a playful swordfight or training but unless i wasnt paying attention that hasnt been shown yet, or did i miss it or was it filmed but cut......mhmm.

Are you talking about above photo posting by parmma ?? If yes ... that's old scene ... in the beginning episode ... i cant remember which episode but i think around episode 1 - 3 ....

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

@iheartyoojung i think the reason they wont give any space between them because they want to bring great chemistry on screen, they love to touch each other from hand,hug,cheeks from behind the scene clips.. its very helpfull.. to make me/us feel how great their chemistry ❤️

I realize when yoo jung keep support bogum with saying he did good job. And bogum always touch/did skinship with her wherever they need it, especially for intense scene. I feel now i understand why yoo jung always said bogum taking care her really well ❤️ 

In the past i thought yoojung quite girl..but after saw bts from #Loveinthemoonlight i have change my mind, she looks fun girl :P (i love actress with fun personallity :D) i used to know her by her character not too much to see bts scene, since child actor rarely on bts clips :) 

in the end i love this YOUNG-ON COUPLE very much ! At young age, they build great chemistry and their drama got high rating. If you guys searching for teen drama with teenager actor, its rare for them hold high rating :D only RAON AND LEE YEONG CAN DO THAT ❤️

When I was watching the presscon, I was already wondering about their chemistry, on stage they seemed so at ease with each other, like you mentioned, a lot of touching and adorable gestures. I have always watched kyj drama but I never noticed that she is so fun to be with and we can tell from the bts she has a naughty streak in her, its good that she accepted the part in mdbc when the other actress supposedly rejected else we will not get to see her in action with PBG. It is our gain:P

• Like 20