[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

2 hours ago, cynkdf said:

Hi @roneddski yes, nice meeting you. I do hope that Channel U will one day air MDBC - let's hope we don't have to wait for years for them to do so.

@cynkdf Based on MDBC's popularity and high ratings, maybe there will be a chance we'll see it sooner.. but seeing how they are airing Doc. Stranger and KMHM only now, maybe around June 2017 at the earliest? Haha..

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, roneddski said:

@cynkdf Based on MDBC's popularity and high ratings, maybe there will be a chance we'll see it sooner.. but seeing how they are airing Doc. Stranger and KMHM only now, maybe around June 2017 at the earliest? Haha..

June 2017 sounds reasonable. Maybe around that time Channel U will also show I Am A Singer (China) season 4 (they are showing Season 3 now, but I am not following it).  Hopefully next year HCY will be popular enough for him to hold a concert in Singapore. I can't travel overseas for family reasons and the only chance for me to catch his wonderful live stages is when (hopefully not if) he comes to Singapore.

• Like 12

tumblr_of4vcjxLOK1untowto1_500.jpg

ramanejeju: Young asked Young.
How can you be so kind?
I’ve never seen anyone like you!
It is like that now, and will be like that in the future.
#MoonlightDrawnByClouds #BangJoongHyunPhoto #KindYoung #ParkBoGUm #KimGeunGyo #CrownPrince #LeeYoung #KindPerson

tumblr_of4vi4XUAQ1untowto1_500.jpg

ramanejeju: A present cut for those who love Moonlight Drawn by Clouds no, (those who love) Park Bogum ㅋ #Moonlight Drawn by Clouds #ParkBoGUm #LeeYoung #BangJoonghyunPhoto #Crown Prince #OnlyKindPeopleWillSee #KimGeunGyo #GyoBrothers

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 24

@Grace1003 talking about scene vs scene  i think we will get the scene of the wedding of Seja and Ra On because Seja already has the wedding scene with HY. God..... hope my wish will fulfiled. PD nim be kind with us give us the wedding scene of Seja and Ra on P L E A S E.  Ready to watch the preview tonight. I already built my tend here:wub:

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:
OUR LEE YEONG AND KING - HAPPY FAMILY (KING/KSS IG UPDATE) 2016.10.16

Same hat with the king but CP still wearing his blue seja costume .... so ... it means he isn't king yet ... or ... ehm ... let see the preview later then ...^_^

• Like 15

1 hour ago, happypuppy said:

His hat looks unusually short, is he perhaps in a king attire???:astonished:

Oh no @happypuppy I've just checked King attire, the collar is different from CP's collar. In the black and white picture, it appreared that CP might be still in his CP attire

gurumi1-00123.jpg

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

• Like 18

Guest MaknaeC

2016.10.16 Staff update

Beside sending coffee truck for Moonlight-team, KYJ also prepare rice-cake and handwriting letter personally for the team.

Handwriting letter translation :

My family members whom I already miss*

Be strong until the end~ 

(from) Unjongga Samnomie

Staff caption : #MoonlightDrawnByClouds #Raon #Samnomie #Yoojungie #KimYooJung #PrepareByHerself #RiceCakeDelivery #I'll eat it well #Thank you for the handwriting letter that you prepared by yourself. Fighting until the end

*Yoojung refer the whole Moonlight-team as her family. She said Moonlight is a gift-like work for her.

-----------------------

Yoojung's message on the coffee truck

14591939_258029224598575_262037320528560

Translation :

From Yakgwa to Yakgwa.

All Gurumi members are a yakgwa to me

Thank you and thank you again

According coffeegrate (coffee truck)'s staff, today, the last day of  filming, Moonlight team started filming since 4 a.m and will continue overnight filming for the last time. The staff also said that Yoojung and Bogum are both really well-loved at the filming set.

25 minutes ago, herlina28 said:

@Grace1003 talking about scene vs scene  i think we will get the scene of the wedding of Seja and Ra On because Seja already has the wedding scene with HY. God..... hope my wish will fulfiled. PD nim be kind with us give us the wedding scene of Seja and Ra on P L E A S E.  Ready to watch the preview tonight. I already built my tend here:wub:

another 3 hours to go for the preview.

a very important one as it is likely can offer us some answers to our burning questions :anguished:

• Like 18