[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

9 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Exactly, they should close off this love story and then do whatever they want....without the moonlight love anymore....  Now this is just a MOONLIGHT LOVE STORY!!!  Yeah!   *raise all hands to support*

@lovehbhjw2013 

AGREE...

Yup... this is love story or like PD-Nim said on press con this is Rom-Com genre not kind of Heavy Historical drama. The focus story is 'Unusual Love Story' between CP and a eunuch, so they should, like u said above 'close off this love story'. 

The production team also should end our YoungOn couple in Happy Ending (which I and most Moonlighters want here), right chingudeul? :tounge_wink: 

for me I think, maybe bec now the story which is more focus on like "korean ver. of Romeo & Juliet kind of Story" :sweatingbullets: which is more complicated bec they're not on same level, LY is as CP of Kingdom Family while RO is a daughter of Head of Rebellion. Although we know it from the start it could be difficult for YoungOn couple, but ep 13 until now (with less happy moments of YoungOn Couple) show us anything happiness can't be forever, there's also some sadness in life which is maybe team production has this intention 2 viewers.

well anything good, has its flaw also, but so far (beside my LITTLE dissapointment with less lovey dovey of YoungOn Couple these latest eps) I have thought MDBC is one of drama that will live in memory of many viewers for a long time (I don't have 2 mention its uniqueness right? U all can make ur own impression :) 

8 hours ago, Aizah Mahmood said:

I hope not to hear the song Love is Over in the last 2 episodes. I don't hope I demand that the song is not allowed entry to anymore episodes. That's an order! :angry:

Well rather than this. I will choose this word from CP character ;) to ask to PD-Nim

WOn'T  PERMIT

SAD ENDING 4 MY YoungOn Couple, PD-NIM:triumph:

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_0566_zps9a0er5ji.jpg

Whoever came up with the idea for KBS to promote mdbc using the bombastic dance performed by the some of the cast is a genius, its so catchy that it will leave an indelible mark in our memories. CP and Eunuch Jang provided the laughs in the dance. 

cr : owner for pix

@Phuong Dinh  hahaha you're such a genius with your fake sub videos. I'm seen the other one that you did as well. hahaha was laughing gleefully while watching it. Did you do the FMV with the Vprove ad scene and KYJ's skinfood ad scene as well? LOL seriously if I'm a producer I'll cast this two in a drama ever year muahaha

What an emotional roller coaster ride! From exhilaration in the earlier episodes to pure misery (at least for me) in the later ones. I figured since we hit rock bottom in ep 15, the only way is up. And am I glad I did not have to use as many tissue papers for ep 16!

There have been many two cents' worth thrown in with regards to the cutting of the bracelet in ep 15. I would like to share my viewpoint as well. CP attempts to remove the eternity bracelet but can not bear to do so as he must have fervently wished that he will still have a chance to be reunited with RO. Later on, I think CP has come to accept their hopeless situation and by cutting the bracelet, he understands that a reunion will be unlikely. That doesn't mean he will stop loving her or stop thinking of her as depicted in the attic scene in ep 16. 

As for the scene where RO was to be beheaded, I watched it raw and not understanding the Korean language, I imagined that she would have said something like "I love you, please stay strong and live well". So I was surprised that her last thoughts were for CP to treat her as a traitor's daughter. What selfless love! Of course, if that sword has come down, CP will have gone bonkers. So will all the soompiers here. 

18 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

@Phuong Dinh  hahaha you're such a genius with your fake sub videos. I'm seen the other one that you did as well. hahaha was laughing gleefully while watching it. Did you do the FMV with the Vprove ad scene and KYJ's skinfood ad scene as well? LOL seriously if I'm a producer I'll cast this two in a drama ever year muahaha

Yeah I did that one too. I think it'd be amazingly fun if Bo Gum and Yoo Jung star in a fun modern movie/drama together :D Hopefully directors in Korea would cast them together again in the near future

17 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Yeah I did that one too. I think it'd be amazingly fun if Bo Gum and Yoo Jung star in a fun modern movie/drama together :D Hopefully directors in Korea would cast them together again in the near future

Wow, surprise...I saw that in youtube...that's you who made it chingu? :w00t:........I like that

Hopefully they will meet in another project, when Yoo Jung is 5 years older so it won't be matter to pair them in rom-com drama ahaaaaaaaaa:wub::wub:

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

And of course Ra On liked Lee Yeong's voice right away.... *giggles**rolls around in puddle of OTP feels* :wub::wub::wub:

Ah yes yes :D  Never get bored of rewatching Eps 1-3, absolutely love every bits of them. 

I love Raon's expression, her confident and care free body language in this particular scene. And I especially love the way KYJ delivered her line: "Krrrhh I like the voice" with her mouth smiling and eyes closed as if enjoying a smooth sound of music. And then she snapped out of her reverie when she belatedly realised it's a voice of a man, not a woman, that she'd just heard :D 

I also loved how Raon then proceeded to liberally touch CP :D:D It's funny how CP didn't immediately snap at her right then and there. I mean, knowing that he has a short fuse and very protective of his sister, I would imagine he would have at the least reprimanded his sister's suitor for acting all cheesy and handsy on their first meeting. Instead, CP played along until he eventually lost his cool and threatened RO with his knife. I was shocked when RO later responded in kind, kicking him into the pit bahahah. Aaand the rest is history :wub:

1 hour ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

@lovehbhjw2013 

AGREE...

Yup... this is love story or like PD-Nim said on press con this is Rom-Com genre not kind of Heavy Historical drama. The focus story is 'Unusual Love Story' between CP and a eunuch, so they should, like u said above 'close off this love story'. 

The production team also should end our YoungOn couple in Happy Ending (which I and most Moonlighters want here), right chingudeul? :tounge_wink: 

for me I think, maybe bec now the story which is more focus on like "korean ver. of Romeo & Juliet kind of Story" :sweatingbullets: which is more complicated bec they're not on same level, LY is as CP of Kingdom Family while RO is a daughter of Head of Rebellion. Although we know it from the start it could be difficult for YoungOn couple, but ep 13 until now (with less happy moments of YoungOn Couple) show us anything happiness can't be forever, there's also some sadness in life which is maybe team production has this intention 2 viewers.

well anything good, has its flaw also, but so far (beside my LITTLE dissapointment with less lovey dovey of YoungOn Couple these latest eps) I have thought MDBC is one of drama that will live in memory of many viewers for a long time (I don't have 2 mention its uniqueness right? U all can make ur own impression :) 

Well rather than this. I will choose this word from RO character ;) to ask to PD-Nim

WOn'T  PERMIT

SAD ENDING 4 MY YoungOn Couple, PD-NIM:triumph:

Yes Chingu, there is ONLY ONE ENDING........

A HAPPY ONE FOR YEONG-ON COUPLE....and NO ONE DIES  ...............no other way...... 

Since you @yakgwa write about bracelet cutting, I also think that way, CP tell RaOn that he's ready to accept anything she said, even if it is a lie. He lead RaOn's hand to his hand and then cut the bracelet.

But this scene also bring my memory to HY conversation with CP when she know that eunuch hong is raon, the one that CP love. I never really hate HY before this, I feel sad for her.. but I start to hate her when she shameless-ly talk about the seller who sell it must be tell lie to people who believed it. It feels like she is mocking CP's love. Isn't she? Good thing our CP can answer nicely and kick her.. 

Guest charliew
3 hours ago, Jillia said:

One of my favourite moments from the drama - Episode 1 (pre-Ra On dressing Lee Yeong):

Credit: I made this gif

Thanks for the gif @Jillia this was when he took my soul as i just found out there's PBG in kdrama :)

favmom01b.gif

26 minutes ago, myutaa said:

Since you @yakgwa write about bracelet cutting, I also think that way, CP tell RaOn that he's ready to accept anything she said, even if it is a lie. He lead RaOn's hand to his hand and then cut the bracelet.

But this scene also bring my memory to HY conversation with CP when she know that eunuch hong is raon, the one that CP love. I never really hate HY before this, I feel sad for her.. but I start to hate her when she shameless-ly talk about the seller who sell it must be tell lie to people who believed it. It feels like she is mocking CP's love. Isn't she? Good thing our CP can answer nicely and kick her.. 

Actually I don't think HY had intention to mock...she was just clueless and at that point of time when she spoke to CP, she had nothing figured out yet....

If anything I felt that she was desperately trying to make conversation with CP to sort out her thoughts after seeing the notices of Hong RO being the eunuch.

4 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Doesn't it look like HY officially becomes the crown princess.  Her hanbok has the royal seal.

I feel like get a heart attack when i see that picture in IG. Is there any difference for married woman and single woman on her hair? I mean when you're still single, they don't make a bun on your hair *something like that* :sweatingbullets:

Everytime after I had sneaked a look at the web novel visuals, I would let out a BIG sigh...why must it be so darn Hot! 

Why did they have to adapt the drama from such a tantalising novel, could they not have chosen a very pure love story :P

Then I would convince myself that I have already accepted the extra virgin olive oil long ago and just be happy with my choice :D

IMG_3757_zpsfgrrivsj.jpg

Still feeling Hot! 

(whimper, mr pd how about the last episode, pleassseeeee) 

Archived