[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

5 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

Unfortunately.... I can't forget this YS's first impression. I mean Our CP never look at other woman...this close.

credit: dramabeans

To me, the character of strength is even greater...when tempted and NOT BITE and that is the loveliness of YS whether in the gisaeng case or living under his grandpa's evilness.  He paints his own life.

CP led too much of a sheltered life as far as exposure to women.

• Like 18

is it cold in korea now? so they gone through hot summer and raining time

the best one is when they cry look at each other, they cant stop crying after that

do they edit out the rain or they have to wait for the rain to stop

• Like 13

Guest MaknaeC

We better prepare our hearts for the worse case, Moonlighters.

Spoiler

It's very disheartening to read comments in the latest still cut that uploaded by Gurumi2016 instagram, especially for viewers who want to see a happy ending for YeongOn. Many commenters are demanding that the last 2 episode and the ending to only focus to Yeong who will be the next king. They don't care about the love story between YeongOn anymore and even there's a few comments that want Yeong to live as king and for Raon to just live happily with her family, separate with Yeong. Stated that the production team should consider the viewers who are watching the drama because of Crown Prince.

So far the production team often listen to complaints and advices from viewers. It's good that they gave us feedback, but this time, I hope they consider the other viewers too. Every viewers are watching this drama because of different reason. Also, YeongOn's relationship is one of the main reasons that this drama became big and received good reviews, right? I want to believe in the production team once again. I hope they can give us, all viewers not just  a group of viewers, a good follow-up story and a satisfying ending.

Guest MaknaeC
13 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

:bawling:  Thank you for this. I didn't think there would be many comments like that. I hope the production team will give us a proper & reasonable ending. After all, the title of our drama is: Love in the Moonlight. 

Reveal hidden contents

Where is the love if they have to be separated from each other :bawling:?

Right? Also, the korean title is 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'. Then there's no Moon (Yeong) without its Cloud (Raon). Moon and Cloud are the core of this drama.

The comments on the gurumi IG are not too different from what is said in the DC gallery except there is a consensus of having a happy Yeongon couple and him being a king. Most people are against the idea of him walking away from the throne like the novel. 

I like to have faith although i will admit i despised this writer's ending for school 215.  Since the production actually rejected the extension and they were able to without a major star rejecting the idea like park shin yang did. If anything rejection of the scenario means they have the final outline and "big picture" of the story they want to tell and not just the romance part. And to tell the story with 18 episodes. 

EDIT- since the production was so pressed for time, I believe it was mentioned they wanted more episodes but due to time constraints on production, they went with 18 episodes and modeled the story on 18 episodes. Furthermore, the director and writer are working together on the actual storytelling on how to tell the story so both are in sync which shows in the wonderful production of this drama. 

Lets hope for the best!

• Like 19

구르미 그린 달빛: His lover RaOn is dragged to the 추국장 as the daughter of a traitor,
and long time friend Byeongyeon is holding his drawn  sword on him
Young who finds himself deserted by everyone

But there’s nothing more to hide, and nothing to lose
Young who has stood squarely against Kim Heon’s gang up until now
will Young be able to pull of a final reversal during the remaining 2 episodes

10pm on the night of the coming 17th is
'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ as well  make sure to come watch

Cr: prkbgm@tumblr

That final reversal has to happen since I don't think they would give false hope at this point, right?. 

• Like 18

If the production team really wants to listen to the viewers - look at where the increase in rating occurs .. it's when Cp and Raon are together not seperated and suffering . In fact when the viewers anticipate and pain for our couple - the ratings go down . It doesn't  take an Einstein to figure out what the viewers want who are mostly women in their 20's , 30's and 40's.  Women doesn't want violence and blood shed and bad ending . With bad ending - I will be never watch another historical drama . It's my first and my last . These actors and actress made me interested in the Korean traditional clothing which I was not interested until I saw CP and Rao wore them . They made it look beautiful and sexy . 

• Like 21

1 hour ago, MaknaeC said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's very disheartening to read comments in the latest still cut that uploaded by Gurumi2016 instagram, especially for viewers who want to see a happy ending for YeongOn. Many commenters are demanding that the last 2 episode and the ending to only focus to Yeong who will be the next king. They don't care about the love story between YeongOn anymore and even there's a few comments that want Yeong to live as king and for Raon to just live happily with her family, separate with Yeong. Stated that the production team should consider the viewers who are watching the drama because of Crown Prince.

So far the production team often listen to complaints and advices from viewers. It's good that they gave us feedback, but this time, I hope they consider the other viewers too. Every viewers are watching this drama because of different reason. Also, YeongOn's relationship is one of the main reasons that this drama became big and received good reviews, right? I want to believe in the production team once again. I hope they can give us, all viewers not just  a group of viewers, a good follow-up story and a satisfying ending.

Thank you for the alret . I hope the best ending to YeongOn couple. One of the reasons I watch MDBC because chemistry of YeongOn couple and I Love KYJ. I will prepare my heart for the bitter ending :bawling: BUT BUT BUT what if my heart not ready? :bawling::bawling: I can't see My YeongOn couple not together. PD-NIM I PUT MY TRUST AND FAITH FOR THE HAPPY ENDING 

• Like 19

31 minutes ago, MaknaeC said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think this instagram thingy is troll...it does not make sense

1. It has been categorically stated that this is a love story...not about history so which is more important, the love or the king?

2. The production team has asked for feedback and we have given....so I believe they would look at the feedback.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, happysloth said:

Thank you for sharing!!! 

I'm not sure what to say coz I'm at the MDBC thread, not the Moonlight couple thread. 

But but but but..... CP really REEAALLLYYY cares for his dearest RO even off camera :heart:  

EDIT:

Kudos to the cast and crew! Shooting through the rain and all. They deserve some awards, vacay trip and lots of bonuses!!!

ANOTHER EDIT:

The part where BG massaging YJ, was it from the shooting for ep 13/14. BTS 13/14 also showed him massaging her at the very last part. That means the massaging in BTS 15/16 was from the same moment only taken from a different angle.

I felt slightly cheated.

Me want the REAL BTS from Ep 15/16. That epic attic scene, please...

Don't fell too cheated. It's another massage. This one is at the second meeting when there is the bracelet issue, the one in bts 13/14 is the hug scene at the end of episode 14...CP clothes are different

• Like 20