[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Wow, Bogum got another award. This is really his year LOL

@iheartyoojung seeing other actresses wore such a gorgeous dress, i feel a bit jealous.. I think YooJung should wear more beautiful dress, with how popular Moonlight is, she must have sponsors line up to dress her up. I blame her stylist.. And since this is one of the memorable night she should look as best as she possibly could.. But she's gorgeous anyway. She still stands out to me :love::tounge_wink: (What a childish thought ha ha sorry for being petty)

• Like 19

37 minutes ago, 8mel said:

Wow, Bogum got another award. This is really his year LOL

@iheartyoojung seeing other actresses wore such a gorgeous dress, i feel a bit jealous.. I think YooJung should wear more beautiful dress, with how popular Moonlight is, she must have sponsors line up to dress her up. I blame her stylist.. And since this is one of the memorable night she should look as best as she possibly could.. But she's gorgeous anyway. She still stands out to me :love::tounge_wink: (What a childish thought ha ha sorry for being petty)

Am very happy that pbg won 2 awards and yj also won. YJ is gorgeous but undermined by her stylist, scratched my head over that uneven skirt length haha. She looks best in simple graceful gowns.

One last look at the two cuties until KBS award

• Like 14

its such a complicated award, too many award given, there is no really reason why who got what. (this is a popular award and song song couple got nothing)

Grand Prize (Daesang)[edit]

Category Winner Work
Television Cho Jin-woong Signal
Music EXO  

Best Artist Award[edit]

Category Winner Work
Television Park Hae-jin Cheese in the Trap
Park Shin-hye Doctor Crush
Music BTS  
TWICE  

Asia Star Award[edit]

Category Winner Work
Television Park Bo-gum Reply 1988Love in the Moonlight
Im Yoona The K2
Music EXO  

Best Star Award[edit]

Category Winner Work
Television Park Bo-gum Love in the Moonlight
Bae Suzy Uncontrollably Fond
Music Seventeen  
Block B  

Best Celebrity Award[edit]

Category Winner Work
Television Jin Goo Descendants of the Sun
Namgoong Min Remember: War of the Son
Kim Ji-won Descendants of the Sun
Music VIXX  
AOA  

Best Icon Award[edit]

Category Winner Work
Television Kim Yoo-jung Love in the Moonlight
Music BTS  

Best Entertainer Award[edit]

Category Winner Work
Television Seo Kang-joon Cheese in the Trap
Nam Ji-hyun Shopaholic Louis
Music B.A.P  
Mamamoo  

Best Rookie Award[edit]

Category Winner Work
Television Ryu Jun-yeol Reply 1988
Nana The Good Wife
Music NCT 127  
Black Pink  

Popularity Award[edit]

Baidu Star Award[edit]

Best Producer Award[edit]

Best Choice Award[edit]

Best OST Award[edit]

Rookie Award[edit]

Rising Star Award[edit]

New Actor Award[edit]

• Like 6

Park Bo Gum, YoonA, and EXO pick up 'Asia Star Award' at '2016 Asia Artist Awards'

Actor Park Bo GumGirls' Generation's YoonA, and idol group EXO each picked up an 'Asia Star Award' at the '2016 Asia Artist Awards', which recognizes the best K-pop artists and K-drama actors of the year.

On November 16, Park Bo Gum received the 'Asia Star Award' and commented, "I thank you for giving me, who's lacking, such a great award like the 'Asia Star Award'. I think I was really blessed this year. I wondered if I deserved this much love, and my shoulders were heavy. I'll do my best to try to repay everyone with good acting." He also thanked viewers around the world who watched 'Reply 1988' and 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'. 

YoonA expressed, "Firstly, I want to thank all the fans who love Hallyu across Asia. I'll continuously try to repay this 'Asia Star Award'. Thank you." EXO also commented, "Thank you for giving us a good reward at this meaningful ceremony. We sincerely thank our SM Entertainment family. We thank all the staff as well. We also think we're here because of EXO-L. We'll become an EXO who always works hard to become representative artists of Asia."

Congrats to Park Bo Gum, YoonA, and EXO!

park-bo-gum_1479301883_20161116_aaawinners.jpg

• Like 14

Congrats to bogum for winning 2 awards ( asia star awards and best star award ) and also congrats to yoojung for winning best icon award .... both of them deserved to win today ..... so happy for them :blush:  * feel like a proud mom here* :D

• Like 13

I would first like to thank and give the glory to God who is always with me, and who has enabled me reach this spot (where he is today).
Firstly, thank you to directors Kim Sungyoon and Baek Sanghoon, Kang Soohyun PD-nim(?), scriptwriters Kim Minjung and Im Yejin who enabled me to meet the drama that was ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’.
To be honest, I am not receiving this award because I did well by myself. But I think I was able to receive this big award because of the combined strength of the staff who worked together on the dramas, my family, sunbaenims, and even the extras who worked together with us.
I will continuously work hard in order to become the kind of actor who is always truthful, act’s with sincerity, and can move and touch the hearts of people - so please look over me until the end.
A sincere thank you again to the staff members who had a hard time together with us in the cold and in the heat, as well as to the viewers who loved our dramas. I would like to share this thankfulness and happiness with everyone.
Again, thank you so much.
It’s a beautiful night.
God bless you.

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 13

Bogum's Acceptance Speech for the 1st award:

Hello, I’m Park Bogum.
Firstly, I would like to give the glory to God, who is always with me.
I would sincerely like to thank you for giving me, who is still lacking, such a big award like the ‘Asia Star Award’.
I think I have been quite blessed this year - to the point where I think about whether it’s okay for me to accept this undeserved love. My shoulder’s are heavy, but I will always work hard in order to show a better side of myself and good acting, so that I can repay the love that I have received.
I would like to relay a sincere thanks to all the fans, fans around the world, and (Korean) viewers who loved 'Reply 1988’ and 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ this year. 
I will work hard in order to become an actor that always gives off good/positive influence to many people, and who is honest to myself and sincere to others.
Thank you so much for inviting me today, and for giving me such a meaningful award at such a meaningful award ceremony.
In closing, I would like to share the thankfulness and happiness (of this award) with all the staff who worked together on 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’, as well as Yoojung who is here today, the sunbaenim’s who held the core (of the drama) together, and with the 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ directors and script writers.
Thank you so much.

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 23

1 hour ago, daynci said:

its such a complicated award, too many award given, there is no really reason why who got what. (this is a popular award and song song couple got nothing)

I never understood this korean awards. They always give random awards in my opinion and some of them seem repetitive. And i didn't understand why some of them even got one. Nevertheless i'm still glad YooJung and Bogum grab some. They actually deserve best actor and best actress awards. While moonlight deserves best drama/production, best cinematography, best costumes, best soundtracks. That would be pretty much easier to comprehend.

• Like 17

Please excuse my noobie question. I loved MDBC so I'm following events even after it ended which means I'm new to K awards. I watched this video of BGM and Suzy walk up the stage to accept their awards. It was really strange to see them walk up the stage only to take the awards off a SHELF by THEMSELVES? Shouldn't there be a person(s) greeting them and handing the awards to them? It seems so odd, so cold. They should be greeted with smiles and hugs at this celebratory moment in their careers. They should at least get to feel the excitement of possibly meeting a famous presenter whom they may not have a chance to meet if not for winning the award. I found it strange.

The cold setting on stage might also explain their stale acceptance speeches too. PBG probably had the most personalization from what I saw (which endears him even more). (EDIT: I just saw an expanded version of his speech - that's better.) I was expecting the winners to be beaming with a big smile as they wait to give their speeches. I bet many viewers were looking to see PBG with is bright signature smile but they all looked so serious. 

I don't mean to criticize. Is it just me? I just want to understand. LOL I don't get it. :huh:

• Like 8

Congrats to PBG, KYJ and Gummy on their AAA awards. And of course to my dear Hwang Chi Yeul for his "New Wave" award  (whatever that means LOL) together with Khalil Fong.  Was hoping Chi Yeul would sing "Because I Miss You" but he didn't ... at least his song is now No: 3 on iTunes in Taiwan :) 

• Like 19