[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Excited!! I just received the OST and photoessay.....I am one happy Moonlighter!

My total haul : I gave Gmarket good business this month...20161115_133438_zpslrtkgwq9.jpg

And the OST was wrapped pretty much with many layers of protection. And I am a BTS fan too...lol

20161115_133158_zpspxnqylkw.jpg

PS. I am not a professional photographer...too excited!

• Like 23

why cant we post about 2d1n? it still very much relate to MDBC. and how could you just delete posts like that? every activity they have right now still because of the show, at least til the year end. why make it so compicated jumping to all the thread to comment about the same thing?

• Like 5

Am excited to see CP and Raon at the AAA tomorrow. Hope they win some awards. 

Pray YJ stylist dresses up her appropriately, as an elegant young lady with her make up like in this pic and not a frilly young girl. YJ needs to be smouldering as competition is tough, good luck dear girl! 

• Like 21

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

TSuPk0L.gif

I love this gif by @parmma. BY looks seriously lethal, all cold menace and intent while Yeong looks up and has a small cold smile on his face. There is no doubt that they are there to take care of business and in total control of the situation. Not to mention, they are both so beautiful to watch. 

I also really like the way this scene is shot with BY being in focus first while Yeong is in the background, then as Yeong and his little smile of retribution come into focus while BY blurs slightly in the foreground as a menacing haze. It actually serves to heighten the sense of Yeong's leadership and deliberate power, for me anyway.

I love this gif from @parmma too so thank you! Would love to see a gif of CP saying he prepared a gift for the Chinese ambassador but forgot it. His facial expressions are so uniquely PBG acting.his maroon colored hanbok and headband were perfect.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I'm glad my comments were helpful.

Not sure where the KBS store is, though I assume it's in downtown Seoul somewhere, probably in the lobby of the KBS building, but that's only a guess. Perhaps someone else on the thread could help with better location information? I just remember seeing pictures of it. Plus, as popular as those bracelets are, I'm wondering if there will be more places that carry it next year? I guess it probably depends on whether another hit drama comes along that is as big as MDBC in capturing the national attention along with assorted merchandise before you get your trip to Korea. :) 

One other thing, if you wouldn't mind. Could you go back to your post quoting my post and delete the photo in it, please? You can always cut and paste the photo into your post if you want, it's just that quoted photos are frowned upon. The moderators tend to get annoyed with quoted photos, and I think we're trying to stay on their good side for now. :) Thanks. 

Done! Thank you so much for the tips. :D

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

You can totally hate me for this... *hides*

Hide contents

yeongon32.gif

Note: I made this gif without any dirty thoughts on mind. Just wanting Lee Yeong to see with Ra On's hair down. :wub:

Credit: I made this gif

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

@stroppyse

The photo essay... I don't know if you missed it in the thread but it has a photo inside with Lee Yeong opening the cords holding together Ra On's headband. So apparently they were really planning for Lee Yeong to open Ra On's hair but cut it. :wub: Just for this picture I will get the photo essay as well. :lol:

Beautiful thoughts on mind, I support you.  Could DVD Director's Cut include this scene? 

• Like 10

Screen_Shot_2016_11_15_at_3_30_48_PM.png

i dont think this scene in in the movie, look like bo gum laughing

bo gum at school remind me of love 020, his manager is quite tall as well, how many years left the bogum has at uni? universtiy life is fun but its quite burden now thats hes famous

• Like 11

17 hours ago, Jillia said:

You can totally hate me for this... *hides*

Hide contents

Note: I made this gif without any dirty thoughts on mind. Just wanting Lee Yeong to see with Ra On's hair down. :wub:

Credit: I made this gif

Nice!!!Your gif are always teabak!!:blush:It would've been nice if they really included this on the drama..MDBC thread would probably bug down from screaming & excitement hehehe:joy:

• Like 13

16 hours ago, iheartyoojung said:

The last time YJ received an award was the APAN but dressed in her Samnom outfit. For AAA tomorrow, I would like to see her receive her award in a pretty gown and on the arms  of a handsome man :D

Finger crossed on this chinguya...:blush:By hook or by crook I have to see our OTP couple in their modern,dashing & gorgeous attire for tomorrows event...so excited!!:blush:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@stroppyse

The photo essay... I don't know if you missed it in the thread but it has a photo inside with Lee Yeong opening the cords holding together Ra On's headband. So apparently they were really planning for Lee Yeong to open Ra On's hair but cut it. :wub: Just for this picture I will get the photo essay as well. :lol:

Post it please when you get it!!!!

Given how sensual hrn looked in the chest binding scene and ly's expression in the post rain scene...

If they filmed the expected aftermath of the "drying" session...think my screen would have spontaneously exploded....lol

• Like 13

@stroppyse I actually ordered the photo essay, OST + poster , the magazine and a BTS album. All set me back around USD$80 (including shipping via EMS). I got all mine later because the photo essay was released later and all were shipped together...haha.. the magazine is not a freebie though. It's about USD$10 but full of lovely PBG photos...

The photo essay is worth it. It's full of beauty...

20161115_192446_zpst2bhkjga.jpg

A section about the attire...

20161115_192331_zpsisvmzeed.jpg

I think this was a candid shot. In between takes because they looked so relaxed. 

20161115_192554_zpsvm6zfn5f.jpg

And I think this was the scene which did not air which caused us to get into a tizzy.

20161115_192652_zps4v9qo9bc.jpg

Notice the loosened ties dangling down her hair. It was speculated (by us) that the CP might be intent on loosening her hair to help dry it but we ended up with the PG version where he dabs her cheeks...LOL.

And for PBG fans.... he gives a different feel as PBG and then as his character of CP Lee Young

Spoiler

7d0b0b8c-15e4-407b-8ceb-a9c2d58213bc_zps

• Like 24