[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

My babies crying after filming the last scene, knowing it's over.... BABIES DON'T BE SAD!!! You will have another project together. I'm hoping for it! :wub::tears::wub::tears:

I'll hope with you (and everyone else) and pray hard for it to happen :)

• Like 20

What is this?! A BTS special of MDBC with more unseen footage and BTS?! :o:o:o:o:o:o

KBS, you're truly spoiling us fans. :D Hopefully there's some way for it to be shown other than KBS World's official Youtube channel (because they blocked my country :()

P.S. Poor babies crying so hard during the last shoot. :bawling: Sigh... I'm missing this drama even more now... T_____T Not just to us fans, but even to the cast members, Moonlight is truly a memorable drama for all of them.

• Like 21

i think i never watch kbs world on tv, but as youtube chanel of happy together, they upload after one week. so hopefully they will upload this. they know fans want it. i think the person edit the video is quite boyoo shipper =))

their stand out chemistry based on their eyes, when looking at each other eyes they knows how other feeeling

9ae57afb513d26978c7c946f5cfbb2fb4316d864

831bbafdc3cec3fd85b00c47df88d43f87942704

yoo jung team KDY :)) they look very comfotable like hyungs

4984db763912b31b0598581b8f18367adab4e113

• Like 19

Saw this photo on an Exo fan's blog and I can't resist posting it here .. PBG, KYJ, Gummy, HCY - how lovely it would be if they could all four appear together on stage at the AAA on 16 November :) 

asia%20artis%20award%202016_zps5t1ocrxs.

For HCY fans,  there was a special interview with HCY recently, and his awesome fan Sumi translated it. It is IMHO an excellent interview, and I'd love for more people to read it.

Spoiler

• Like 9

Thank you guys for posting all this clips/pics/gifs for those of us who have not seen the special episode, thank you all!!!!!!! After seeing the two puppies cry again and again, mine started gushing out also...darn KBS, seriously, why'd you have to do this to me...lol...?!!!!!!! Awww, now I really miss them AGAIN.....but thank you KBS for showing it!!!!!!! (going to be sad and cry again this whole weekend, unable to watch replay :tears: ...will keep myself busy with work I guess)....

Thank you all again!!!!!! :D:)

• Like 20

If they had released this before I would be sad for them but knowing they moved  on with their lifes and will remember all of these as fond memories is relieving. Wish them all best with  their future projects and I hope they can always work with  as friendly people. ^^ 

• Like 13