[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Guys, May I ask? About KBS Awards, the nominees are coming from polling or judges?. In my country usually there's special category like "the most popular" it means they come from viewers polling. In other category like "most excellent" usually is selected by judges of awards. How's about KBS it self?

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

Guys, May I ask? About KBS Awards, the nominees are coming from polling or judges?. In my country usually there's special category like "the most popular" it means they come from viewers polling. In other category like "most excellent" usually is selected by judges of awards. How's about KBS it self?

As far as i know, kbs will announces the nominees in their web and for some categories the winner decided by the votes, such as netizen awards, best couple, and some categories based the judges choices

• Like 17

@lclarakl the other posts were also deleted. I only wrote one post to say we should not say things that may hurt him and it was deleted. I'm pretty sure the other posts will be removed later so pls let's stop it right here.

No I had not noticed. The mod can delete, but the mod also needs to delete the other posts too. Like the one below. If they can comment on me then I should be allowed to respond.

• Like 12

Guys....guys!!!!! Let's let bad feelings go. It's the weekend!!! :D

Some good news to lighten the mood, my trip to Seoul in mid January is confirmed!!!! Woohoooooo :P

Now I need the addresses to all the film sites and start planning. It's only October and I'm already so hyped!!! :blink::blink:

Somebody help me :crazy:

@NongpeeP

If he hasn't been to Germany then it means he might come!! I know he likes to venture out on new places to visit. He seems to like traveling a lot. In mid November onwards the most famous Christmas market in the world would open in my city (Nuremberg). I pray that he comes. :wub:

Although that said, I am extremely relieved that his agency isn't trying to exploit him as much since he's so popular these days. Good that he gets to relax. God Bless him. 

• Like 21

I can't believe after watching PBG for past few months at least and loving his affectionate ways people are actually having problems with his touchy huggie mannerisms. Isn't that's what we saw in BTS for past 9 weeks? Even on screen PBGs CP hands down is the most touchy huggie CP when it comes to showing affection or friendly gesture. Not just with RaOn but also with other characters because that's PBGs interpretation of being friendly or affectionate or to be around close ones. Every actor has a part of him in the characters they play and I truly believe this was the part of PBG himself in LY. 

Skinship comes naturally to him. [Few other actors I have seen in kworld are JongSuk and ShinHye (one of the very reason they get terribly shipped with every actor as skinship is their manner of communication)] As long as PBG is not putting up an act to project an impression it is something to be appreciated. He is like that with EVERYONE. We had tons of IVs and accounts of this by other cast over past few weeks. 

Having said an actor has a part of himself in the characters they play they are NOT the character itself. He is not Lee Yeong. Now he won't behave like one at any given time. Drama is well and over. He is back to being completely PBG and this is all of him.

• Like 24

omo hahahaha can someone sub this please :lol:

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, lizabeth1234 said:

I am having serious withdrawal syndrome . Because of this , i was watching random videos about mdbc and then i found this koreans reacting to moonlight drawn by clouds video.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5xS1IIv9YHI

It's very funny  especially guys' reaction to Yoojung and Bogum kiss scene.  ANDWEE YOOJUNG AH

• Like 24