[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

7 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

If there a possibility of sad ending?this a seguk drama even its a fusion history is history no one can change hong raon is fictional character in history there only crown princess its jhy the mother of future king for the sake of raon/ly ending maybe raon not having a child died early bcoz of that cp got sick and die and  after many many years they meet again in different person fall in love and live happy ever after

I'm team #happyending . So far, the story is great like we all know that every problem gets solution. :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

If there a possibility of sad ending?this a seguk drama even its a fusion history is history no one can change hong raon is fictional character in history there only crown princess its jhy the mother of future king for the sake of raon/ly ending maybe raon not having a child died early bcoz of that cp got sick and die and  after many many years they meet again in different person fall in love and live happy ever after

Sad ending is impossible because the genre is coming of age/sageuk drama. It's actually a hint already. it's either happy ending or open ending. But if it's sad ending, the writer might have hit her head somewhere.

35 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

So far the script has been tight and something significant happens every episode. Thank goodness that they also resolve the issues at the end. 

E.g. when Sam Nom was taken away by the Qing envoy, saved by the end of the episode; when the CP was in conflict over his feelings for Sam Nom - ended with him kissing Sam Nom; when CP found out her identity and ended with a vow of treating her as the most precious woman; when Sam Nom attempted to avoid the CP - ended with the sign language of love and Ra On taking the first step as a woman towards CP....the separation that may have been days or weeks in drama land (shades of W) - but reunited by the next episode. 

So I trust the scriptwriter to not leave any loose ends by the time we say goodbye to CP and RO. 

If I were to hazard a guess (my guess! and with the tidbits from the novel) - CP will fake his death (after marrying HY) ensuring that there is someone capable on the throne (maybe not HY per se but her father seems decent enough) and by death, the CPrincess is still accorded the respect of the court. Of course he can only do so after he ensures that the corrupt ministers are taken care of. 

The other person I would feel very bad for would be Eunuch Jang who is so utterly devoted to the CP. Maybe he can leave the palace with the CP and take care of all of CP and RO's babies....haha.

AGREE! perfect ending = Eunuch Jang taking care of RO -CP's babies :heart:

5 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

IMHO the production team are savvy enough to know that most Korean viewers will NOT accept a sad ending or an open ending.  My fervent wish is that since "Because I Miss You" Ra On's version was played at a dramatic moment - when Ra On was re-united with her mother - "Because I Miss You" Lee Yeong's version will be played at a dramatic climax in the final episode,  when our OTP will be happily re-united, despite all the obstacles. This will please HCY fans - just as long as his song is played :) 

Spoiler

In the case of DOTS - the final OST was released on the day of the final episode.

Clip of HCY's  heartwarming and funny chat at Siero Cosmetics fan-signing on 5 October.  He is very talkative as usual, but no one asked about his OST.  Maybe they know he won't talk about it anyway - in case of spoiler :)  A big thank-you to HCY's fans for filming, subbing and uploading this.

A

4 minutes ago, underthemoon0616 said:

Sad ending is impossible because the genre is coming of age/sageuk drama. It's actually a hint already. it's either happy ending or open ending. But if it's sad ending, the writer might have hit her head somewhere.

An open ending means what?

8 hours ago, moodypie said:

But do you find HY rude that she was intruding CP's private garden? Yes no? 

It is not clear to me that CP's garden was private in such a way that HY should not come there. As I remember it was said by the princess, that CP stays there and reads. (maybe teh princess implied that for CP that is a private place, but HY does not come across as being very knowledgeable about the life at the palace and its hardships--she is a little bit naive and too idealistic).

The CP referred to the places that he knows and where he hides from the servants and others (but that to RO). CP himself called HY to the garden. They also met in the garden and I do not remember to have been an interdiction for her not to come to the garden again.

Moreover, HY does not know about the signification of the garden to the CP.

HY wanted to get in touch with the prince and did the most reasonable thing: went to the garden because in the past that's where she found him.

I do not think the prince was rude in saying her not to come to the garden, especially since the garden is his, women were supposed to obey their husbands. and there is no such a big deal for HY to obey this order--she does not need to live in the garden. (as I said, what I find insensitive is for him to ask her about why she is not in her quarters.)

HY did not do anything that she doesn't usually do: find her own way to get some points across.

As I see it, about the garden incident: you either think that HY is rude in general because she does not obey the rules that require women to know their place. Or you do not think that she is rude when she behaves in a manner that disobey the rules (rules that were unfair to women). I am in the second category. Then, in my opinion, she should not be called rude in this episode too since she does not do anything out of ordinary. The only problem was that in ep. 14 that she is not aware about the whole situation--her behavior might be annoying for us because as viewers we know more, but in the framework of the story, I do not see why she is rude.

Yeah the writer has been good about not leaving things in the air but sometimes I'm skeptical with kdrama writers.  They know viewers hate open endings yet they do it anyways.  I feel like a lot of great dramas have suffered from this.  So this is why I'm already prepping my head that the drama will be open ended...

21 minutes ago, underthemoon0616 said:

Nooooo...am okay with either happy ending or sad ending (ofc I'd like to have a happy ending but if it has to be a sad ending at least it'll become memorable, like Ta Hwan emperor on Empress Ki) But am against an open ending, I hate it the most since it means our journey led to nothing & it's harder for us to take the essence of the story. Since it's a fusion historical sageuk I think it's more likely tends to the happy one (towards the fusion genre) or a sad one (follow the history), I believe it's a happy one though since this drama was purposely made as a light heart sageuk. 

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

As for the couple bracelets of Ra On and Lee Yeong:I could kick myself for not buying them when they were still available. Apparently many Korean fans bought them - you had to even pre-order them and wait until now for them to be delivered as they're hand-made. I thought I could buy them later but now they're sold out everywhere and aren't even available on Gmarket. :(

Oh gosh, i was hesitating as well.  Just 2 weeks ago, i saw it from a website i ordered things before.. Was hesitating and then when i decided to buy, the item is not in their list now.  Hai~~ really regretted on my side as well. 

This forum has became my second drugs after the drama itself. Very addicting! Got me feelin emotional. I feel sad and heartbroken when it comes to the sad recaps but within 15secs, another post made me burst into laughter. This forum has many colour. Every post has been written fantasticly by awesome writter-nims. 

ANYWAYY, I'M SO EXCITED WHEN I KNOW PBG's SONG IS RELEASED ON NEXT MONDAY! I thought it will be released on the 1 or 2 last episode. :wub:But itsokay since it is our bogummy's song, its okaaaayyy!

i dont care wether the song released on next monday, tuesday, tomorrow or maybe TONIGHT?! HAHAHHA i will be patient waiting for him~

2 weeks more to go~~~ Mdbc you rock!

10 hours ago, Mepuppy said:

@4nnlov3pink

Your post made me laugh. I was scrutinising the pic too and I got excited wondering if they have a pillow in between them under the blanket. :D

I was curious and so decided to watch an episode of K2 where the main lead had a supposedly naked fighting scene in a male bathroom. He has a great body but watching him, i had no.... feeling.

But! But! But! When I watch PBG and KYJ in mdbc, i had so many lustful thoughts even though they were covered like no tomorrow in their traditional garbs. Their sexual chemistry is sooooo intense. Can even hear myself howling at the moon just by watching them staring at each other. :sweatingbullets:

10 hours ago, moodypie said:

lol I understand where you are coming from.  we have so many different kinds of byeontae people here who does funny thiings. hehe...thanks for sharing.

I'm thankful that so honest post make u laugh @Mepuppy and thankful @moodypie;) :lol: hahaha... I love MDBC, I even love both Youngeun/BooYoo couple:wub:

2 be honest I even think at 1st this couple won't be this good. My eyes is only 4 Bogummy as I love him/his act from Wonderful Days in 2014 (well actually I saw him 1st on Bridal Mask (2012), he's such scene stealer here), and moreover when I watch him on Hello Monster (2015), I can see he'll be shine soon after this. 

And 4 YJ, yup actually at 1st I see her as a child actress (bec I saw her as a child ver. of the lead in drama), so when she takes this drama as her 1st ever lead actress alongside PBG I honestly worried but then as I watched ep 1, I immediately fall in love with their Undeniable Dazzling chemistry ;) And then now I've 2 say (with that latest rookie award in APAN) that's for me like a BEGINNING JOURNEY 4 YJ as more mature actress, so people won't see her as a child actress anymore. Yup she's in her teen but she isn't a child anymore. 

Anyway please support both of them in the future....and of course other supporting actors (CSB, JY, KDY). I don't know but am I too biased with this drama but the supporting roles also until now I don't find any flaw that I amazed and said "Why these youngsters are so good?" while I'm watching through my lappy.

Spoiler

I'm so thankful 2 watch another FULL OF WONDERFUL CHEMI COUPLE on screen. One of the unique couple among others. If u are young, u want 2 get this kind of 1st love, if ure already in 20's u want 2 feel this fluttery romance, and if u are in 30's- up u envy them bec u want this kind of romance 4ever with ur lover. :wub:

:);) 

TO PD-NIM & WRITER-NIM :

NOOOOO !!!!! ANDWAEEEE !!!!!  smiley-on-fire_zpss4ngdylb.gif

WE DON'T WANT SAD ENDING NOR OPEN ENDING !!! BIG BIG NO TO SAD ENDING AND BIG BIG NO TO OPEN ENDING !! 

3d-smiley-says-no-way-emoticon_zpsghpa92

PLEASE ...... PLEASE   .... DON'T MAKE US MOONLIGHTERS BE LIKE THIS  .... 

computer-smash_zpsdhdp2oe9.gif

beating-head-against-the-wall_zpswkdinle

SO ...

PLEASEEEEEEE ......

WE ONLY WANT TO SEE HAPPY ENDING !!!! 

:heart:

CsoDkWqUMAA2ILa_zpssob9qd4c.jpg

TO SEE OUR COUPLE LIVE TOGETHER HAPPILY WITH THEIR TWIN BABIES ...... 

CsPWsPCVYAAzLGB_zpsvajgf7kr.jpg

1 hour ago, NRGchick said:

So far the script has been tight and something significant happens every episode. Thank goodness that they also resolve the issues at the end. 

E.g. when Sam Nom was taken away by the Qing envoy, saved by the end of the episode; when the CP was in conflict over his feelings for Sam Nom - ended with him kissing Sam Nom; when CP found out her identity and ended with a vow of treating her as the most precious woman; when Sam Nom attempted to avoid the CP - ended with the sign language of love and Ra On taking the first step as a woman towards CP....the separation that may have been days or weeks in drama land (shades of W) - but reunited by the next episode. 

So I trust the scriptwriter to not leave any loose ends by the time we say goodbye to CP and RO. 

If I were to hazard a guess (my guess! and with the tidbits from the novel) - CP will fake his death (after marrying HY) ensuring that there is someone capable on the throne (maybe not HY per se but her father seems decent enough) and by death, the CPrincess is still accorded the respect of the court. Of course he can only do so after he ensures that the corrupt ministers are taken care of. 

The other person I would feel very bad for would be Eunuch Jang who is so utterly devoted to the CP. Maybe he can leave the palace with the CP and take care of all of CP and RO's babies....haha.

Oh gosh. This would be quite the perfect ending! 

Eunuch Jang would so LOVE to take care of CP and RO's babies! I can already imagine him as a nanny! LOL.

May CP and RP make many babies for Eunuch Jang to take care of! :lol:

Jokes aside, I completely agree that the writing for this drama is to be commended. I love that issues aren't left to linger for too long and are usually resolved by the end of the episode. I lose some patience with and good impression of a drama series when it just dragssss and you are like shouting at the TV, telling the character to stop being a wuss and start being proactive! 

16 minutes ago, Jillia said:

It's simple:

As a noble lady you don't walk around the palace, except when you go visit the princess and afterwards you leave. You don't wander around in hope to see the person you like. It was clearly implied the gardens are a place Lee Yeong is visiting when he wants to be ALONE. Yes he invited Ha Yeon there to give back the present but only to make sure she won't be embarrassed in front of his servants. But he also never implied she could just come back. She is not part of his inner circle. Period. So yes it's rude to overstep certain boundaries. There is no arguing against it.

Even Queen need King permission before going to King Quarters ... and that  garden is private .. we never see anyone else there except for RO ... and of course HY ... wandering faking lost .. wakakakaka ...

Oh I think when she is the queen .... she gonna be one demanding queen ..

I don't know if it CSB that brilliant able to project that annoying vibe .. or is it director .. anway kudos to CSB for fantastic job .. I hate her .. wahahhahahah ...

I tot he pass the gift back somewhere in the palace compound and not in the garden ...  

Archived