[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

6 minutes ago, moodypie said:

oh...you even have the gif. If only I am talented in gif making!!!

reposting..this is the best way (using gif) to describe how ungentleman he is lol...and of course she won't be able to withstand his weight. 

gif... cr to the owner

And she's now his most precious and beautiful woman in the world !!!! :wub::wub:

Interestingly in k-dramas and now many other dramas...they always make the loggerheads end up as lovers.

In your personal experience, is this common in real life?

7 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Oh My....look how cute they were......this is too cute....all 3 of them have their kid's photo attached....see how they have blossomed into such fine young adults.. :wub:  Their parents must be so proud! :blush:

Park Bo Gum was chubby back then haha, so cute, they're all so cute.. i want to pinch those cheeks :)

On 16/09/2016 at 10:11 PM, i.am.bugz.funny said:

- WHAT LOVE CAN DO TO A PERSON -

YOON SUNG SUDDEN CHANGE OF SUBJECT IN HIS DRAWINGS

BEFORE HE DRAWS GISAENG AND THEIR BODY BUT NOW HE DRAWS THE FACE OF THE WOMAN HE LIKES

One more difference.

Before: They don't register in his mind and he can't draw them without seeing them
After: She is etched in his mind and he can draw her without seeing her

3 minutes ago, chubbz said:

One more difference.

Before: They don't register in his mind and he can't draw them without seeing them
After: She is etched in his mind and he can draw her without seeing her

Lovely observation....can so feel Yoon Sung's love for Ra On......  Now it reminds me of Lee Yeong's lovesick scene....  but frankly this is the best part of courtship when they are yearning for each other......if only this feeling can be canned like canned food without expiry.... :w00t:  But there are some couples who know how to keep this feeling alive till death do they part.... fantastic effort!

Before mdbc, I only read soompi forum at times. After mdbc, I post, search internet for mdbc and park bo gum , kim yoo jung and jinyoung pictures/videos and count down to moondays.. I cant imagine after mdbc ends, what I will be doing. Probably rewatch and rewatch?! Haha

Wow,,,does she prefer to be noona to her boyfriend next time?  In any case, I think she is a clever girl...wants to stay focus on her career first.... I am sure many actors and actresses may want their sons to marry her in future too...  Not only is she talented, she is humble, sincere and pleasant in her character...best type of daughter in law.

VARIETY

Why did Kim Yoo Jung choose Sung Dong Il as her ideal type over Park Bo Gum?

sung-dong-il,kim-yoo-jung,park-bo-gum
Actress Kim Yoo Jung chose Sung Dong Il over Park Bo Gum as her ideal type!

That might sound crazy to a lot of fans, as Sung Dong Il isn't exactly known for his good looks, but she was sincere about it. The final two on her ideal world cup were Sung Dong Il and Park Bo Gum, and she chose the older actor, saying, "He really is my ideal type. I fell in love with his past photos."

SEE ALSO: My Feed: Get the K-POP stories that matter to you the most!

Well, that's more understandable. As you can see below, Sung Dong Il was quite a looker when he was young!

She also talked about Sung Dong Il wishing that she'd marry his son Sung Joon one day, joking, "I think Joon's opinion matters more than my own."

Would you make the same choice she did?

park-bo-gum_1468714025_20160716_1468672885_40749200_1.jpg
17 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

When I voted, I had to log in with fb and then after I confirm there was no other message. Can basically vote once a day. 

Thanks, I got the same thing.  Hopefully our votes get through and he can top the chart!  *my wish is for his wish to come true" :blush:

The emoticon talent of PBG.....these are only 6 samples...I think his actual arrays of emotions could be more than a FEW HUNDRED expressions, not forgetting his multiple cheeky winks that could send us to the moon and back.........born talent!!    LOL.....

14232525_782413888528669_462616280926916990_n.jpg?oh=4dfd076baccc5b3f149cb5c15f8b5698&oe=587633A6

Plus one more when he met the snake in the pit.....Fear!  LOL

14063812_1798770983743348_3636128680249582008_n.jpg?oh=313063336dd889cec02d090d49c669cf&oe=5878D93B&__gda__=1484994992_f2ccbe0d9ef323c707cfbe1339e6c31a

See what I mean?

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Ooooh... then you haven't noticed this right?? :wub:

Credit: I made this!

I did I did!!!!   I posted this earlier because I could not stand him flirting SO WELL with his wink!!!  :wub: :blush:   OK I say it now,,,  He has KILLER WINKS because after his winks....he FLASHES his row of PERFECT TEETH.....the effect is DAEBAK!!  Too cheeky this grown-up boy....  Haiz.....

Btw, did you seriously make that gif?

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yes I made that gif! :D But they're terrible. I have no proper way to make gifs so they look pretty crappy.

And YES!! He is gorgeous! It's unbelievable he is almost shy - as in innocent - in RL. I'm sure he kills it when he is flirting. :wub:

Wow!  You did...awesome gif!!! You are my idol...you know what is best to be made into killer gif!!    It was one of my favourite gifs that I posted here because his winks really can strike like lightning....  when I saw this second one....I was quite awestruck already.   .  I am so glad I am not at the sweet-young-thing age anymore to be struck dead by him but still.....there is a strong effect.....kekeke.   I think the best thing I like about him is he grew up so well in a single-parent environment with such a fabulous sense of good humour.....early demise of his mum gave him a positive strength unlike some who may be affected otherwise.  Despite all his cheeky playfulness to flirt, he still comes across innocent...that is wonderful.

Keep making killer gif...don't worry about the technicalities of it...it is about capturing the right moments!! :wub::blush:

19 hours ago, dramafansg said:

Before mdbc, I only read soompi forum at times. After mdbc, I post, search internet for mdbc and park bo gum , kim yoo jung and jinyoung pictures/videos and count down to moondays.. I cant imagine after mdbc ends, what I will be doing. Probably rewatch and rewatch?! Haha

I so get it- I had this perfect plan: The day after the last episode airs (wensday) I am going to Japan for a month. Perfect! ✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。 I'll be going to places out in the wild. No internet, and the best place to detox (MDBC is classified as a drug, right?( ̄ロ ̄lll)) that was what I was thinking. But now, with all the rumors about 20 episodes I am in total disarray. (,,꒪꒫꒪,,) I would be in Japan for a month with no Internet, no way to watch the conclusion of the drama until sometime in November.

(*〇□〇)……!

Spoiler

*shock*    *lying in the hospital with respirator* 

1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

The emoticon talent of PBG.....these are only 6 samples...I think his actual arrays of emotions could be more than a FEW HUNDRED expressions, not forgetting his multiple cheeky winks that could send us to the moon and back.........born talent!!    LOL.....

Plus one more when he met the snake in the pit.....Fear!  LOL

See what I mean?

This is soooo true, I have not seen younger actors who can portray array of emotions better than he does. My favorite array of emotions when he was at Ra On's with intent to confess. He turned around startled and looked away when he saw a lady putting on her clothing attire but then stopped and thought....

moon2_zpsywhupn3r.jpg  moon3_zps2xatfe1q.jpg

......"wait a minute,...aren't I at enuch Hong's....?" then expression changing from confused, surprised, astonished and broke out to a huge smile....what a talent!

Archived