[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

@xxxfaa Thank you so much for this! :heart:⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) 

I want to thank the cast and crew for this wonderful drama, I am in awe for how good they have made this drama with such a time-restrain. And I hope they all will stay health through out the last week of filming.

1. I really would like to see a intimate wedding between Lee-Young and Ra-On, and please don't reunited them at the last minute of the last episode. 

2. It would be great if Prime Minister Kim get punished for the murder of Lee-Young's mother, and that the Queen's deception is revealed.  

3. Please don't make the end a open ending. 

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, moodypie said:

i am not sure how they will actually do this part of the scene. I think the queen's maid died. I am sure Premier kim would make sure of that. Not sure how or where there will be witness. This drama may seem cliche and straightforward but it's not predictable. in modeern days, there is also such thing called the dna testing. if they had it then, it has to be done on the newly born swapped prince. :P

I am inclined to think that the letter intended for CP was picked up by Princess Yeong Eun who also witnessed the incident and it is still in that pouch that she carries around, she was so scared after the incident that she lost the ability to speak and may have forgotten that the letter is still with her 

• Like 21

2 hours ago, xxxfaa said:

Hello Moonlighters,

Apparently the KBS 구그달 team contacted the Korean team and asking for opinions/insights/feedback on how to improve the next episode. They was aiming for the 30% rating if possible. There's only 4 episode left and please take this as a grain of salt, but from what I heard they already drafted the final script(on going) but they will see if our insights suitable to fit in the script in order to make it better storyline/ending. The final decision is up to them. It's a live shooting afterall so they can change the script anytime or stick to the original drafted script. Therefore appreciate if you guys can share your opinions and I will collect 5-10 best comments and send it to them. You guys can send your cheering message to the crew as well. But I'm afraid I wont be able to backtrack all the comments here, therefore kindly please mention me so I can trace your comments. Make it short but insightful if possible so easy for me to compile and send it to them. And yes, please avoid posting any bad/bashing feedbacks ok. They were doing a great job so far, the cast and the crew. Lets support them for their hardwork. I'm planning to send it to them by tonight or tmrw morning..so ppali ppali send your feedbacks juseyooongg :wub: and thank you in advance.

Have a good day ahead Moonlighters ~

ldDnk.gif

Thank you. For me, i want the CP and Raon have the happy ending.But please don't make the ending like Mirror of the Witch. Chaeballllll...

Then, i want the premier Kim and his clan to be punished. And i want the little princess to talk or save the CP and King as she is the witness for Queen's maid murder. 

Third, don't make yoon sung died. Please make him have a happy ending. And make the rebel group cooperate with CP..

Thats my opinion :D. I hope all the crew and cast can film smoothly and thank you for giving me a good drama for 2016

• Like 21

11 minutes ago, bluesh19 said:

Hello everyone, newbie here :) I'm getting so fun , information , and knowledge while browsing this thread so I decided to finally join this MDBC forum after lurking for quite some time. Nice to meet you all! :blush:

I'm watching the preview ytd and having mental breakdown after watching it. Like I know the wedding would happen but it still painful to see it actually happen :cry:. I hope the flashback theories that written by some user here is true, otherwise it would be another depressing episode like ep 14.... oh and yes, I know the preview could be misleading and trolling, and who knows that PD-nim and writer-nim is laughing at us rite now after seeing moonlighter reaction to the preview :grimace: 

@bluesh19 welcome ... welcome  .... :) nice to see you 

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

I am inclined to think that the letter intended for CP was picked up by Princess Yeong Eun who also witnessed the incident and it is still in that pouch that she carries around, she was so scared after the incident that she lost the ability to speak and may have forgotten that the letter is still with her 

I hope that will happen in the end. The little princess is so cute and deserves good fate by speaking again

• Like 16

They were filming the wedding on Saturday too?  So does that mean that will be the cliffhanger for episode 15 continue with the ceremony in 16?  I was hoping we wouldn't have to see the actual ceremony ...It would be ironic and sad that as Yeong imprisons himself, RO at the same moment is trying to escape with her mom to freedom.

• Like 20