[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

C-chan October 2nd, 2016 at 3:30 AM

I wonder if Moonlight’s ratings will go up as this wonderful, wonderful, wonderful drama comes to an end. Ah, my heart and soul are not ready at all for more heartbreak and dangerous for OTP. The drama definitely deserves more for its consistent brilliance episode after episode.

As someone else said: Rise, Moonlight, rise!

7.1 Dee October 2nd, 2016 at 4:24 AM

I’m expecting Moonlight ratings to rise this week. Last week’s set of episodes (especially Episode 12) had a fantastic reception in Korea.

7.1.1 C-chan October 2nd, 2016 at 5:19 AM

I’m not into Korean dramas very much and this is only the third drama that I haven’t given up on, so I was wondering what you mean by ‘fantastic reception’ in specific terms of the Korean public? News reports and such? People talking about it in school/work/public? And I keep on reading about how Park Bo Gum is beloved by Koreans but what does that mean?? I must admit to being hungrily curious to everything PGB, especially in his natural habitat.

7.1.1.1 Sancheezy October 2nd, 2016 at 5:48 AM

just try to answer,
the reception online is good, like their clip viewed in naver is big, The OST charting is high and lot of variety show starts mention YeongOn couple as big contender for couple awards and a lot of people love PBG, mention him everywhere, also recently voted as the most beloved program after Infinity Challenge,
like lot of people love and knew the drama

7.1.1.2 Dee October 2nd, 2016 at 5:58 AM

Yeah pretty much everything you’ve mentioned. Everyone talking about it online, at work, at schools. Parodies, articles, news segments. Mentions of PBG and Moonlight on all the variety shows and co-star interviews. It’s the usual signs of a show that has managed to do well domestically in Korea.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sept-26-oct-2-2016/#comments

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup dont trust the teasers you all and I dont want another kiss with her in that costume anyway. I want the next kiss for her to be in a hanbok!!

That blue robe that KYJ is wearing btw...is that like....a bathrobe? Did she...just got out of a tub...? Uuhuuhuhuhuhu...ok probably not *smiling gleefully*

45 minutes ago, budzy90 said:

TROLL ALERT!!!

Looks like a prelude to a K.I.S.S to my skinship- starved mind!!!!!!!!!!!

Buahaha PD-nim :grimace: stop IT!!!

I am determined not to get trolled again.........:bawling:

:grin:. Troll...Troll...but i bet for K I S S  hapenning tonight..!!

PDnim ..:fearful: please.[atleast warmth hug,  with all the staring contes i wonder why  we don't have a single warmth hug...the tense drive me crazy.lol]  

@nonski..I'm .ready to kiss tonight.

Advice 

1. If you see like they about to kiss in the preview, the chances of it happening in the epiisode =0%

2. If you see in the preview they sleep together, RO touching CP eyebrows, please take note that is all you will see in the episode - RO touching CP eyeborw .. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT IMAGINE RO HANDS WILL WANDER ANYWHERE ELSE ... it won't go pass CP eye brow .. not even lips.

3, If you see in the preview they are staring at each other and look like the want to kiss, please take not staring is all they'd do or the most you'll get is CP touching RO cheek tenderly. THAT'S IT

4. If you see RO's bun almost undone .. please take note that the bun will remain in that position. Stop imagining RO free flowing hair. It will not happen.

5. If you see they are wet, don't ever imagine they will undress, the most they's do is just taking off their hat .. Only hat ... they won't even try to dry their hair or loose the bun or anything like that.

6. If you see in the preview RO wearing her full eunuch costume and CP wearing his CP gown to sleep with tight bun, don't dare to dream that she would ever wake up and remove the greed garb .. you will see the same grab till morning,.. do not ever ever think somehow in the middle of the night they will undress.

The chances of we see then kissing is higher when there's no skinship at all in the preview.... so please pray for no skinship preview in order to get the real deed in actual episode ...

PD NIM WE HAVE GRADUATED .. 

We already take the 101 troll lession .. how to avoid being troll

GOOD LUCK TROLLING US  .. pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!!

FINALLY TODAY IS THE DAY FOR US MOONLIGHTERS .......MOONLIGHT'S DAY :heart: 

OUR PRETTY RAON

IMG_20161003_155909_zpskee1ikrf.jpg

.... DON'T WORRY ... MOONLIGHTERS GONNA PROTECT YOU TOGETHER WITH OUR 3 HANDSOME MUSKETEERS ....:phew:

IMG_20161002_232543_zpsz4xalydx.jpg

..... WHOEVER YOU ARE .... IF YOU DARE TO HURT OUR PRETTY RAON ...... COME ..... FIGHT WITH US .... MOONLIGHTERS ..... :glasses:

200_d%202_zpszgitxuab.gif

2 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Advice 

1. If you see like they about to kiss in the preview, the chances of it happening in the epiisode =0%

2. If you see in the preview they sleep together, RO touching CP eyeborws, please take note that is all you will see in the episode is RO touching CP eyeborw .. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT IMAGINE RO HANDS WILL WANDER ANYWHERE ELSE ... it won't go pass CP eye brow .. not even lips.

3, If you see in the preview they are staring at each other and look like the want to kiss, please take not staring is all they'd do or the most you'll get is CP touching RO cheek tenderly. THAT'S IT

4. If you see RO's bun almost undone .. please take note that the bun will remain in that position. Stop imagining RO free flowing hair. It will not happen.

5. If you see they are wet, don't ever imagine they will undress, the most they's do is just taking off their hat .. Only hat ... they won't even try to dry their hair or loose the bun or anything like that.

6. If you see in the preview RO wearing her full eunuch costume to sleep with tight bun, don't dare to dream that she would ever wake up and remove the greed garb .. you will see the same grab till morning,.. do not ever ever think somehow in the middle of the night they will undress.

The chances of we see then kissing is higher when there's no skinship at all in the preview.... so please pray for no skinship preview in order to be get the real deed ...

I am with you President.....learn my lesson hard and well.....must always keep my coool now.:glasses:...and then get to paradise later...:love:

Heh.. we have lowered our expectations. Well, the KISS at the end of Ep 7 surprised us a lot and there was no hint of it happening. We were even thinking that the kiss would occur after KYJ's birthday. LOL....

We might get more proactive action from Ra On and from the photos it does look like she leaves the palace and is dressed in MALE commoner clothes. 

I think she has to remain a male for now because everyone is looking for the daughter of the rebel leader, not a son. IF she lives outside the palace grounds, she has a higher chance of being hidden in plain sight. 

The only ones who truly knows how she looks like are CP, BY, YS, Teacher Da San and Head Eunuch. Even the rebels don't know how she looks like. 

PS. It must be a big city because all these years, Ra On's mom was looking for her and they never bumped into each other. 

12 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Advice 

2. If you see in the preview they sleep together, RO touching CP eyeborws, please take note that is all you will see in the episode is RO touching CP eyeborw .. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT IMAGINE RO HANDS WILL WANDER ANYWHERE ELSE ... it won't go pass CP eye brow .. not even lips.

6. If you see in the preview RO wearing her full eunuch costume and CP wearing his CP gown to sleep with tight bun, don't dare to dream that she would ever wake up and remove the greed garb .. you will see the same grab till morning,.. do not ever ever think somehow in the middle of the night they will undress.

The chances of we see then kissing is higher when there's no skinship at all in the preview.... so please pray for no skinship preview in order to get the real deed in actual episode ...

ANOTHER.

HILLARIOUS  ADVICE FROM OUR BP 

:grin: aaww my stomach ache from laughing so hard....

But i bet for kissing tonight....hhhhhhhhh.

This is so funny...:P bambiina  lol..

14 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I am with you President.....learn my lesson hard and well.....must always keep my coool now.:glasses:...and then get to paradise later...:love:

Correct in filipino slang "HOPIA"or suntok sa buwan or in idiomatic expression "in your dreams" dont trust the teaser so much what you see sometime is not we got.

57 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

ONE THING TO REMEMBER GUYS: 

DON'T TRUST THE TEASERS

AS MUCH STEAMY AS THEY LOOK, THE ACTUAL STEAMY SCENES ARE NOT GONNA HAPPEN. LAY YOUR HOPE VERY VERY LOW, CHINGUS :grimace:

57 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

ONE THING TO REMEMBER GUYS: 

DON'T TRUST THE TEASERS

AS MUCH STEAMY AS THEY LOOK, THE ACTUAL STEAMY SCENES ARE NOT GONNA HAPPEN. LAY YOUR HOPE VERY VERY LOW, CHINGUS :grimace:

26 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Advice 

6. If you see in the preview RO wearing her full eunuch costume and CP wearing his CP gown to sleep with tight bun, don't dare to dream that she would ever wake up and remove the greed garb ..you will see the same grab till morning,.. do not ever ever think somehow in the middle of the night they will undress.

We already take the 101 troll lession ..how to avoid being troll

GOOD LUCK TROLLING US  ..pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!!

HEHEHEHE.. :D

20 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Advice 

Buahahaha sound advice as always from our Prezzy!!

OH MY GAWD!! I can still remember the historical day of the K.I.S.S...didn't join the live recap cos i wanted to watch with subs, then 2 hrs later innocently scrolled thru facebook and BAMM.................KISSSS!!!!??? :astonished:

I SWEAR all my biological functions stopped in that moment ..:crazy:

kekeek.. sometimes getting blindsided is just as bad as getting trolled LOLzz

IMG_2836_zpsyyxhmrw5.jpg

cr : jinyoungonly insta

BY, are you lurking again? Each time you lurk, you end up hearing or seeing something that is not to your advantage, it breaks my heart to see you so conflicted with what you have seen/heard, so I suggest you stop this bad habit :P

The only time you lurk which I found hilariously infuriating was when CP and Raon came runing into the room after the rain scene and I was hoping they will do something but you were lurking in the same room as them which ruined fhe mood for me completely and of course the OTP did nothing too exciting :bawling:

2 hours ago, nonski said:

Everyone's excited for episode 13 so let the roll call starts now for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds/Love in the Moonlight:

please alert me if i miss on your name

@nonski Count me in!! :lol:

@pyoyong Cute drawinggg :wub:

4 hours until the next episode. 

Let reminiscing the very FIRST MOMENT Lee Yeong and RaOn laid their eyes on each other. Soulmate radar activated! :kiss_wink:

giphy.gif

Now after 12th episode, they needed no words to express how deep is their love for each other. The way they look at each other is just magic!! :love: #ProtectYeongOnSmileSquad

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

Advice 

Well said!!!!! 

Thank you for your advice @Bambiina

Problem is, my brain totally following you, but my heart (or should I confess, my byeontae mind? :P) still decide to detour :rolleyes:

Guess I'm one of those people who'll never learn and just keep  daydreaming :lol:

ups, I just have to add this

Not daydreaming, but maybe nightyearning or moontrancing??!!! :lol::lol:

42 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Advice 

OMG HAHAHAHAHA

Thank you for advice SUHU  Photobucket

Archived