[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only have one wish for Crown Prince & Ra On. 

I JUST WANT PHOTOSHOOT MAGAZINE FOR BOTH OF THEM, TOGETHER. JUST THEM. 

CECI, MARIE CLAIRE, INSTYLE..... ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME....

I'm not asking too much right? :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

How this 17 yo girl can be this beautiful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

201604208611BD1.jpg

And this guy  ㅇㅅㅇdp_20151028_bz_park_4.jpg

BYE, //CRAWLS BACK INTO  MY CAVE...//

Chae Soo Bin and Nam Joo Hyuk presented the Rising Star Award to HCY (one of two Rising Star awards, incidentally). Would have been a nice touch if HCY's OST had already been released so that he could sing it at APAN. Instead, he sang one minute of "You Are My Everything" as well as  "Honey".  A fan of HCY pointed out that today (or rather October 2, 10/2) is Chi Yeul's day - one of his nicknames is "Ten2" derived from "Chi Yeul"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwang_Chi-yeul

All fans of HCY are still on a high because they know how long and hard he has worked and struggled, and this APAN award means a lot to him (and to his fans). There is still a very long way to go for him.

Many thanks to Moonlighters for your patience, I admit I gush a lot about HCY (and not enough about MDBC), but he deserves it IMHO.

Spoiler

A wonderful charismatic performance at APAN - thanks to a  fan for this lovely fancam:

Official clip, thanks to MBC Entertainment:

I think even if that room is not part of filming, it's nice to see RO out of that eunuch outfit.  One step closer to seeing RO in that hanbok permanently.  I hope the PD makes up for all the time we didn't see much of RO in anything but the eunuch clothing and have YJ wear multiple hanbok pieces.  

@Jillia Hard to say, it doesn't seem so if you go with the preview. But it might be from the filming of episode 13, and if so it is likely that she at least is outside of the palace-grounds. After all if she is in hiding, they would know whom she is, it wouldn't really be necessary for her to hide as a man. (✿◠‿◠)

@yuuinokokoro Your tango video was wonderful :heart: thank you for sharing :)

@Jillia @MaknaeC your posts are so thoughtful and insightful, makes us stop and think. made me realize Ra On is an ingenious person, combined with good heart. How she reunited the star-crossed lovers aka eunuch Ma and his lady was genius work and poetic also. Aaah how much I love this drama! It is fun. fresh. has deep meaning, there are so many layers...

Congrats to PGM and KYJ :D glad to see their hard work and talent is recognized

@honeywell @daynci chingus, hope there will be a scene like this in future episodes...

CtRNLy8UIAA_14Y.jpg:large

Ra On is too beautiful in hanbok. My ultimate wish would be a super romantic kiss scene, in the sunset wearing hanbok:wub: Dear life, please grant this wish of mine. I'd be forever grateful. Plus, needless to say uri OTP more than deserves a scene like that

58 minutes ago, nambunny373 said:

I only have one wish for Crown Prince & Ra On. 

I JUST WANT PHOTOSHOOT MAGAZINE FOR BOTH OF THEM, TOGETHER. JUST THEM. 

CECI, MARIE CLAIRE, INSTYLE..... ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME....

I'm not asking too much right? :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

How this 17 yo girl can be this beautiful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

201604208611BD1.jpg

And this guy  ㅇㅅㅇdp_20151028_bz_park_4.jpg

BYE, //CRAWLS BACK INTO  MY CAVE...//

Agree agreee ... Hopefully they had one *finger cross*

3 minutes ago, ricerascal67 said:

@yuuinokokoro Your tango video was wonderful :heart: thank you for sharing :)

@Jillia @MaknaeC your posts are so thoughtful and insightful, makes us stop and think. made me realize Ra On is an ingenious person, combined with good heart. How she reunited the star-crossed lovers aka eunuch Ma and his lady was genius work and poetic also. Aaah how much I love this drama! It is fun. fresh. has deep meaning, there are so many layers...

Congrats to PGM and KYJ :D glad to see their hard work and talent is recognized

Thank you. ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

@Jillia Yes, I agree. Mostly 'cause there is only 6 episodes left, and there are so much loose ends that need to be resolved. I think the weeding will go really fast by, 'cause it seems to be only a political one. And Lee-Young doesn't really want it, if it isn't with Ra-On. The most interesting part though is in what way they will force Ra-On from the palace. And how that will impact our 3 flower boys. (ღ′◡‵) 

13 hours ago, nataliakay said:

Wow look at how beautiful KYJ is in the screencaps

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ctwj3GQWAAAoIgZ.jpg credit to @parmma

yes she is. she's more beautiful than me even if the comparison is being done while i'm wearing a feminine clothe.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/6272e52479dd9e56f9e94d45e0f36745/tumblr_mkormqowEz1s2whrio1_500.gif

12 hours ago, nataliakay said:

Was just re watching some of the old episodes of MDBC (just like we all do while waiting for Monday and Tuesday lol) and it dawned on me how even with her hair all hidden in that eunuch cap, and how she had to be in that really unflaterring eunuch costume and having to stand next to the most wanted male that is PBG who gets to look dashing in envious hanboks and equally appealing JY and KDY and the pretty Chae Soo Bin:- KYJ still managed to look beautiful ...even when she only has that to wear ( for like almost the entire series now). Not a fair competition I must say for KYJ since she only gets to have one look (and not a flattering one at that)  but she still looks gorgeous even among the rest who gets the advantage to look even better in their pretty get up

i agree. seriously, when we can see our beautiful ra-on in woman hanbok again?:tears: 

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/c135.0.810.810/13735850_377312239059450_1845791184_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwOTM5MTI4MDA5NTA5OTExOQ%3D%3D.2.c 

Image result for moonlight ra on

Image result for moonlight ra on hanbok 

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FZxkjbuZtP8/V9l8_YRIN4I/AAAAAAAAFcQ/2IJY3LZwpDk2bJfI1C0qRJFwwhDB3hR0wCEw/s640/gurumi8-00044.jpg       

Image result for moonlight ra on ep 10 

https://mdbcblog.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/image_8336864061472790144802.jpg?w=681&h=453&crop=1

all pics credit to owner

at least give ra on chance to wear woman hanbok when she & yeong go dating outside!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bd/0a/5f/bd0a5f592fbac754140899d0211593a8.gif 

don't tell me that she gonna wear that eunuch garb for 17 episode plus first half of episode 18?:tears:

imagine that you can't wear woman clothes when you're dating with your boyfriend all the time!

even when you're laying down & cuddling with him in bedroom you had to wear that eunuch garb & tie your hair in man's style! ughhh

seriously, why you couldn't at least let ra on hair down when they cuddling together PD?

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ty2YsPpBrtune/giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, daynci said:

only 6 episodes left and so much things left, i guess you jung can only dress as a woman in may be a half or an episode in total

Well I think it really doesn't matter if she is dressed as one or not. I think people would be happier if they just thought of it as not happening and than be happy if it does (*^▽^)

24 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

I don't want to jinx it but I hope it won't be open ending. 

That's the only way I would be disappointed with this series. I'm actually thinking that this might happen seeing they've strayed so much from the novel.  Plus the fact that the wedding is still looming and I don't see Yeong  leaving the throne to be with RO.  

But how gorgeous is YJ in that screencap?  Lack of sleep and minimal makeup and she still looks stunning.

Park Bo Gum & Kim Yoo Jung winning the 2016 APAN Star Awards for Best New Actor & Best New Actress, respectively is DAEBAK! Such wonderful news to greet me in our MDBC forum today. :)

Congratulations, PBG and KYJ for a recognition that's so well-deserved!! Here's a celebratory toast in your honor --

ss-128198096-champagne-toast.jpg

Archived