[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

5 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

WHYYYYYYYYY???
WWHYYYYYYYYYYYY????????

WHAT DA ACTUAL F*********CKKKKKKKKKKK???
WHY DIDN'T THEY DO ANYTHING ELSE?????????????

THAT MOMENT WAS PERFECT FOR A KISS. OR AT LEAST A PROPER HUG

OR JUST LET MY RAON TO LET HER HAIR DOWN FOR ONCE !!!!!!!

WHAT DA HECK??????? 

SEJA, ARE YOU A MAN??????????

YOU ALREADY LET HER SIT ON YORU LAP!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING?/

I'M FREAKIN SCREAMING!!! I'D NEVER EVER TRUST A SPOILER/TEASER ANYMORE :confounded:

:bawling::bawling:

shhhh be strong my friend *serves herbal tea to calm our nerves* i wish there was at least a scene where he touches her hair too but still 

im more scared for today's ending with all the bloody preview :( 

• Like 6

hi chingus, i know you all are excited for tonights episode, me toooo

But i just wanna express my feelings for the last episode after engsub

Ok, i know Yoo jung is an amazinggg actress and i love her soo much (a little more than Kim So Hyun), like i am really touched whenever she is about to cry, butttt idk why when she said "...cant stop me from loving you" i was like erh i have no feelings :/ idk i really dont know but something is missing in Raons feelings. I justtt cant really feel it. The feelings in her eyes are good most of the time, like when shes scared, or sad especially when she misses her mum. But idk when it comes to our CP, i just dont see much affection or 'love' that it makes me feel 'erh' when she told the CP how she felt. 

But erhmahgerd our Bo Gum's eyes are so full of emotions, like they speak them all haha. I love the way he looks at Raon, like 'i will cherish you' as he said before

Most of other dramas, i would be happy as long as the plot it good. But tbh this is one of the very few dramas i actually look at the actors and actresses eyes to see how they actually feel/think. So yep my judgement is pretty on the look of their eyes.

And i also loveeee the princess with Raon's friend omg hhahha its so cute and funny xx

• Like 7

Two minion Kim clan having private talk about prince.. *long talk..

next, princess secret admirer. He left box of gift to princess, but get caught by princess herself haha..

*i think he told her about nice poems from his past letters.. :) but princess forget :D

she recieve his gift, looks so happy. But she refuse, maybe because she was dieting lol..

*princess face looks so funny..

now they looking each other eyes. Before they leave..

• Like 20

Ahhh Master Jung I miss you!!

Ahahahahah he trying to leave a gift to Myungeun but ME was just behind him :)))

They are having a conversation...

ME: What is that? Take it here.

MJ: I prepared something for you.

ME: *OVERLY HAPPY & QUICKLY EAT IT BUT STOP RIGHT AWAY* Take it away. Hahahah she must remember about her diet :))

Master Jung leaves but stops & tempting her again while trying to show her the biscuits/snacks hahahah these two are so adorable

• Like 15

Master Jung gave something to Princess headquarter but caught by the princess herself. 

He starts to stutter again..hahhaha

Its yankwa? the honey desert?

Chief eunuch met with RO's mother

CP looking for RO, suddenly Kim hyung bloodied clothes fall from above and found the mask?

• Like 13