[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

uwaaah intense preview seem it look like Kim hyung part of people attacking them the one that YS block the sword and stabbed CP which make me want it to be RO dream only since i don't want Kim hyung to be the one who betray

unless there another twist he decide to work together with CP and YS betraying the rebel for RO safety and they actually pretend to kill each other which gonna lead to different twist from how the preview seem...remember that twist with saving RO from going to China it could happen again

• Like 13

1 minute ago, moodypie said:

Were you the one who started with this Durrururu thing? lol...been wondering who started it. haha...good one. 

actually someone else start it but i forgot whom lol since then i just called it Dururu since it perfect nickname for me :P 

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, Nudafu said:

Lol. Because in that situation, a wily counter-attack and/or a sword would be more helpful. Archery in close quarters wouldn't do much good.

Operation Save Ra-On 

Hide contents

1. Extract Ra-On

2. Escape

Yi Bang Won in Six Dragons demonstrasted you can get out of the tightest spots with absolutely nothing but a silver tongue. Observing that they harmed/killed everyone else but RO, indicates the enemy either knows she is of high value or for other reasons. LY doesn't know the enemy won't hurt RO, so it's safer to assume that she will be hurt with the evidence at hand. Go for crazy dramatic to put everyone off balance. Get angry at RO for being a coward to be left alive when others died. Follow up with a demand to kill her yourself (the ultimate aim is to get them to hand over RO). When RO is safely handed over, #1 accomplished. 

Eye closest exit and haul those buttocks! Keep RO in front of you. The people will attack, but fight only from the doorway to minimalize the amount of attackers that can come at you (this is roughly the position of where LY is at in the preview). Use the fallen servants lying around the doorway to slow their attack. 

Preferably, in this situation, using double blades will cover more space. Not too sure how well LY can wield a double blade. If only a single blade, emphazise speed and technique, rather than force.

Ha, satisfied? The best warrior is one of the mind rather than the weapon :D.

LY does get hurt in the preview but something looks off. I wouldn't put it past the Sneaky Show to have it staged in the moment by silent signals between LY and KBY. The best KBY at that moment to minimize damage is to 'pretend' fight and hurt LY. There are just too many fighters in that room to do anything else. Also, I don't think the situation is realistically that bad. Eunuch Ma still doesn't seem like he has aims to kill LY. He rules the roost so to speak. I reckon they may've been there to retrieve RO. LY happened to catch them in the act, so he got hurt. I can imagine this is the only way Eunuch Ma can 'force' LY to let RO go - RO as a minor eunuch would never be worth sending out people to save her from a court's POV.

Eunuch Ma was there when he saw RO being obviously abused by the Queen. He could see no matter how angry LY was, he sadly had no power to truly protect her. He decided to take the initiative and just send men to 'kidnap' RO from the palace. In all honesty, this places RO out of direct threat. Whether the rebels now become a new threat to RO, is unclear.

It's an entirely different kettle of fish if the intruders are Kims. Then thank heavens the 'wild card' YS arrives on the scene. Ideally they would all hold back recognizing the young master. I fear for YS if it is the rebels. They have no reason to hold back and lots of reasons to kill.

Ya..I'm only telling you to bring your arrow, why are you lecturing me like I'm Bruce Lee??:blink: YBY, six dragon, silver tounge, double blades what the heck are you talking about? wkwkwk just kidding chingu. I can see your enthusiasm in martial art so you may carry on your training session up to 10 hours:P

Well well who said this drama only romcom cliche when the plot development & the action scene so cool like that :wub:

• Like 15

43 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

LEE YEONG X RAON ❤️ UGHHH ! SO ADORABLE !!! NOMU NOMU KYUPTA !

Credit to asianfireflies

@lovehbhjw2013 i dont know where u got that bed scene picture from novel, but goshh !!!! It was fit with preview 12 scene, where he tried to untie her............ Please release that bedscene as soon as possible :P

Cant waittt !!! ❤️

I think you are referring to the most sizzling one?  I actually shared that picture randomly a while ago when we were just spazzing the webtoon pictures wondering if the drama would go there.  At that time, I had no idea where it fitted...now I know where it fitted in the novel and of course the drama if it is supposed to fit this would likely tone down the sizzle. :tounge_wink:

• Like 15

i haven't seen the raw and the preview. But gauging from the recaps, there's an invasion in the palace, specifically the CP's quarters. But YS suddenly appears, even slashed a lookout outside before entering the quarters. Why is he there at that particular hour? Could it be he overheard his grandpa and his minions talking about this plan to attack the CP in order to further disrupt the king's already unstable mental state? Because BY was not there, which means that it was not the action of their group. It's just a thought...

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

well surely a guy finally :)

my meme after such a long time.... ;) 

lovely meme!! well done! i can't hide the fact that I am getting impatient..hehe. I kept telling myself this is kbs ..not expecting much. but I can't help but to imagine. I need to watch with sub first...and be back with more byontaes...hehe.

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, honeywell said:

I noticed while I was watching the raw, the editing today is not as crisp as the other episodes.  They were a bit jumpy at times.

Me too.! pre produced episode was like until ep.6. Sad that they got caught on live filming. Director and editor don't have time to sleep. They just finished filming for ep 12 early monday :(

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

@salz Ehehehe we feel so proud for Dururu birth, don't we :glasses: :glasses::glasses: 

yep it wonderful birth Beign gonna make a great mom B)

please look over our babies nicely uri angel of planet Dururu 

this song still on repeat in my ear right now that i still haven't start watching the actual ep11 lol

Dururu is my priority drama is later mwahahaha sorry CP-nim

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

Haha! You're gonna have a WETTEST Dreams tonight!

Please explore ( in advance ) their bed session on your imaginations...

The way they entwined their fingers! It's a SIGN!

Reveal hidden contents

cFffRv0.gif

izmddGI.gif

Ohhhh! I want you baby! I want to ravish you!

Hurry! Make a lot of babies!

Hide contents

9k4chSn.gif

I still hope CP & Ra On made it!!!! Please do not disturb them !!!!

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, honeywell said:

I noticed while I was watching the raw, the editing today is not as crisp as the other episodes.  They were a bit jumpy at times.

I'm at work and have only seen a laggy stream.. ¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯ so I hope when I get home and can see the episode again that I don't get the same feeling. (。≍ฺ‿ฺ≍ฺ)

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, salz said:

actually someone else start it but i forgot whom lol since then i just called it Dururu since it perfect nickname for me :P 

that's brilliant way to describe the song..it wasa good thing you always bring it up. :) 

13 minutes ago, darafangirl29 said:

@moodypie

OMGgghieeeeeee. thanks chinggu

these two should get a room.. oh wait 

they are in a room!!!!!!! 

danggggggg

you will need to thank @jeonghyang for that gif. He's probably in his fantasy world now after making this gif. lol

rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

14 minutes ago, Nudafu said:

Roger captain! On stand by. (My cyber double anyway...need to call it a night :)). 

Yeah, where is Kim Hyung by the way. In the BTS, it looks like he too gets seriously hurt. 

Thank you for a wonderfully exciting night and very early morning Moonlighters. Hoho, got tomorrow night to go. 

I think you and I both shoould just teleport ourselves to joseon now...and help with rescueing CP and YS, including to "extract" Raon out of the palace. You be the archer...and I will just carry your arrows, right behind of you. What do you think?  rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

• Like 16

47 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

wow so in the novel they actually were ahem *intimate*...wow.....

Think novel in Korean rating is 19??  Can anyone confirm?  Drama currently is only 15.... but don't ask me the rating meaning...someone should be able to dig out a Korean TV rating table somewhere...

• Like 10

Wow, the tone of drama has changed.

Yes, I think I will have to change my initial stance on this drama - the crown prince will become King, marry HY, and will try to save Korea from the actual fate it suffered from 1866(when the first Western ship fired on Korea's coasts) and so on while Raon will leave with BY.

Since maintaining the Kingdom is more important than love.

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

well surely a guy finally :)

my meme after such a long time.... ;) 

HAHAHA! :D That is pretty darn accurate! They will probably be very creative for any sort of intimate scenes featuring CP/RO. Some have already stated things will be implied and not shown and I think if the filming keeps to the same standard of their regular scenes it will be beautifully shot and be utterly romantic. The tension between them is there already and its oh so perfect. Totally romantic sounds just right for our darlings no? :D

• Like 13