[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

this is what Knetz been doing.. lightsaber .. really knetz? kekeke.. :lol::

tumblr_odnnsoMqOm1u89bdco1_500.jpg

tumblr_odnnsoMqOm1u89bdco2_1280.jpg

but still.. our CP still look so cool.. haahha! xD

Spoiler

it's kinda cool tho that the person who did this pick that color for uri CP.. not really a fan of starwars  tho but i come across a site saying that, that color of the sword actually represent Justice and Protection (don't really know if it's true xD) .. but if it is, then it suits our CP.. :D 

Kim Yoo Jung's lovely interpretation of the dance and her fan art...

14232604_1076150559142563_79591462152823937_n.jpg?oh=ed22a39cdf875284cd035ddb5e8b2649&oe=586D141C

a111a1e4gw1f7unmqtwp1j20ku0q10uu.jpg

23 minutes ago, moodypie said:

wow...good to hear you have the talent. I am sure you have no time for other stuff...when you are so in love with moonlight. Moonlight has practically taken most of my time from watching other dramas too. I am not sure if this is healthy...but who cares right? :):) 

No chingu..I don't have the talent.... I copy-sketch.....I just did it for my own fun and for my own eyes only.   Yes, no time for any other dramas is definitely true... :lol:   Forgot to tell you sketching is therapeutic for me....it is a me-time process.

I have momentarily forgotten about how ungentleman uri Crown prince was :lol:

From first ep, till 8, we see a beautiful transformation of CP.  That's the power of love!!!

From not-so-gentleman (in the dung pit)......

before%20in%20love_zpsgs2km3fh.png

to such a gentleman (umbrella scene) ......:wub::wub:

after%20in%20love_zpskoym104w.png

sacrifice_zps1iqufzv5.png

16 hours ago, MaknaeC said:

KYJ's expression and tone are so precious during that scene. She's not screaming and not overdo it, but we can feel Raon's truly feelings and her insecurities. 

And yes to Yeong's response! I love that he's such a good decision maker. YeongOn are not playing with their feelings, they complement each other so much.

16 hours ago, babysiew said:

I guess they have no choice but to have a wedding scene. It is stg that CP has to do to stay in control. If not he will marry someone from kim's clan just like his father:tears:

@MaknaeC True KYJ expressions are priceless, the change in her face from shock state to happy or from sad to funny is amazing..& PBG oh man!! his responses are strong and he's very confident in all the scenes whether it's about a rising young king or a young man who's intensely romantic:wub: 

I'm really eagerly waiting for the next episode.

@babysiew I know chingu!! It's a saguk and there's not much scope of changes since it's a historical drama.This is a thing about watching a k drama,it get's right into the heart. ..It just hurts a lot thinking him with someone other than Raon:tears:

35 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Yes, no time for any other dramas is definitely true... :lol:   Forgot to tell you sketching is therapeutic for me....it is a me-time process.

Sketching will never be threrapeutic for me, but watching drama is!! :lol:

31 minutes ago, plappi said:

I watch and follow ))) Just don't have time to discuss with you in the topic.

Aww...I understand your busy schedule...but do come by once in a while to share your love for moonlight here. :) 

@liemkopi that scene was also my favourite! "Who ask her" haha...

@thea2410 I like those pic. I'm not into starwars too..but the saber sword is eye catching.

20 minutes ago, JCWfanSR said:

I know chingu!! It's a saguk and there's not much scope of changes since it's a historical drama.This is a thing about watching a k drama,it get's right into the heart. ..It just hurts a lot thinking him with someone other than Raon:tears:

Yes, thinking about it hurts a lot. I guess we are feeling a lot for both Raon and Lee Young. But will have to endure and hopefully there's light at the end of the tunnel, a happy ending.

fingers crossed!! I trust the writer.:D

15 hours ago, moodypie said:

I have momentarily forgotten about how ungentleman uri Crown prince was :lol:

From first ep, till 8, we see a beautiful transformation of CP.  That's the power of love!!!

From not-so-gentleman (in the dung pit)......

to such a gentleman (umbrella scene) ......:wub::wub:

omg. you just had to remind me of that 'dung pit' scene again. that scene are so freaking hillarious! i laughed so hard.. xD

gosh! really...how ungentleman uri CP was back then... LOL. poor my bby RO~ hahaha xD

tumblr_odnr8i8YJN1u89bdco1_400.gif 

and yes.. that 'umbrella scene' are so sweet! the things he said~ ahhh... LY such a gentleman~ you're right.. that's the power of love! we can clearly see a beautiful transformation of CP.. now he's so protective of her and never let anything harm her. :wub: she's the star in his eyes~ ahkk~ :wub:

16 minutes ago, thea2410 said:

and yes.. that 'umbrella scene' are so sweet! the things he said~ ahhh... LY such a gentleman~ you're right.. that's the power of love! we can clearly see a beautiful transformation of CP.. now he's so protective of her and never let anything harm her. :wub: she's the star in his eyes~ ahkk~

oh...you even have the gif. If only I am talented in gif making!!!

reposting..this is the best way (using gif) to describe how ungentleman he is lol...and of course she won't be able to withstand his weight. 

tumblr_odnr8i8YJN1u89bdco1_400.gif cr to the owner @thea2410

And she's now his most precious and beautiful woman in the world !!!! :wub::wub:

Archived