[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

I am fangirling like crazy like a teenager and I am not young anymore. Am I nuts? 

The trick is "Just DON'T THINK about it"....  I just enjoy the moment because I know it is not going to last forever....the craze will slowly fizzle off about a year or 2 maybe?   LOLLLLLLL. :lol::w00t:

Hello chingus..

first time posting here

cant resist myself

been lurking from 1st page till now

I really enjoy reading all your post,gifs etc

keep checking on this thread non stop i think i'm nuts too.. 

pbg & kyj really make huge impact on me.. I really love actor/actress that have expressive eyes n good acting...

now i'm hooked please monday come palli palli 

hhh XDDD i cant stop rewatching the NG scenes!! its so funny i wish it was longer lol bts videos are the best seriously<33 Thanks a lot for sharing lots of IG videos! its really easier to watch if net is slower.

I cant stop smiling like an idiot just like watching last episode :D i dont know if i can smile this way once sorrow and bitterness hits with next eps though we are already halfway done :tears:

Oh My....look at that face of mischief to get Sam Nong to stay in the palace as a eunuch even when he knew she wanted to leave so badly..... aigooo....but we still cannot stop loving his antics... :D:D     Park Bo Gum really has so many facial expressions, can match with Kim Yoo Jung....that's why they are such a pair!! 

tumblr_od3p12v5FE1rwwygfo1_400.gif

Omo, it amazes me that we have a thriving and steadily moving forum here (and to think there isn't even a live broadcast right now!). All due to the charms and astounding chemistry between PBG & KYJ and the rest of the talented cast and crew of MDBC.. But most importantly, it's the fervent and lovely fans that we have here who tirelessly contribute to keep this wonderful forum alive and going.. Kamsahamnida, chingus! (◍•ᴗ•◍)

With that said -- GAH!! I cannot do anything because I keep checking for new posts! I gotta get a hold of myself!! I must fight the need to refresh for updates or it'll make me go cray-cray!! GAH!! :crazy:

31 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Oh I so love their mong-mong love.... *woof woof*  :wub::lol:   Theirs is a bit special because he literally treated her like a puppy earlier... and tormented her until he was happily bitten by the puppy and subsequently smitten by her. :D   Do you remember in Ep 2 beginning  when he bullied her as his puppy...she was actually whining like a puppy when she walked away towards the Head Eunuch..  This KYJ is also a very hilarious gal....she knows how to play along very well..

CP's transformation is entertaining to watch. 

Oh yes,I thought I heard the sound of puppy whining. I wonder if she made that sound or just part of the funny audio.

She plays along very well. I think she's very flexible in her acting. their chemistry plays a great role here.

I am still amazed at how good KYJ's acting is. When she was supposed to "pants down" for examination of the genitals, her expression of fear was so real. And the fact that she pass out of sheer luck, just because the approval stamp fell on the paper, means that she;s fated to be in the palace. What's interesting is that this mistake happen because the Queen has collapsed. What kind of fate is that...haha. 

I am also amazed at how good the chemistry is between PBG and the other 3 eunuchs. Eunuch Jang, Ma, and Eunuch Sung. These eunuchs are very well casted. 

I actually cried in the puppet show scene...when Eunuch ma confessed his love to the maid. Both acted so well..brought me to tears. I couldn;t believe that I shed tears in that scene.

005xd7EKgw1f7vtnsm2x5j30k00nfgoc.jpg

Translated from Chinese translation

Park Bo Gum is crowned as the "Son of KBS".  He can be considered as a KBS-groomed celebrity of the celebrities.  We can say his face is the label of success for the drama.  His new-age-sensitive guy's  good looks plus his outstanding charisma and personality enables him to be groomed as a Super Star.

42 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

:wub:THE ONE THAT PREVENTS ME FROM FALLING

& THE ONE WHO SAVES ME AFTER FALLING :wub:

brilliant!! you took the initiative to make a comparison. Well done chingu.

1 minute ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

REASON WHY EUNUCH SUNG IS ANGRY AT RA ON 

FANMADE MEME (FOR FUN ONLY)

this is funny!! haha.. I actuallylike Eunuch Sung, even though he belongs to the queen.

7 minutes ago, moodypie said:

CP's transformation is entertaining to watch. 

Oh yes,I thought I heard the sound of puppy whining. I wonder if she made that sound or just part of the funny audio.

She plays along very well. I think she's very flexible in her acting. their chemistry plays a great role here.

I am still amazed at how good KYJ's acting is. When she was supposed to "pants down" for examination of the genitals, her expression of fear was so real. And the fact that she pass out of sheer luck, just because the approval stamp fell on the paper, means that she;s fated to be in the palace. What's interesting is that this mistake happen because the Queen has collapsed. What kind of fate is that...haha. 

I am also amazed at how good the chemistry is between PBG and the other 3 eunuchs. Eunuch Jang, Ma, and Eunuch Sung. These eunuchs are very well casted. 

I actually cried in the puppet show scene...when Eunuch ma confessed his love to the maid. Both acted so well..brought me to tears. I couldn;t believe that I shed tears in that scene.

Yes, KYJ is well-known for her acting, so I am not as surprised at her outstanding performance as PBG's.  I am new to PBG but both their chemistry is fantastic too.  I was doing an analysis of why these two can create such a commotion, verdict is they are truly talented performers for their age.  The script may not have as many wonderful lines as some other popular dramas but their acting was the outstanding part.  In real history, this queen does not exist...so this queen is well-scripted by the writer to provide the fabricated juicy parts of the storyline.

Errr...I also cried at the puppet show scene...I think it is heart-wrenching for two parties to love and yet cannot love......so it only shows we are only so human to be touched by their tough love... LOL...

Archived