[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

17 minutes ago, babyviolets said:

i don't get the rankings though.  How are we 5th now when we were 2nd last week with only an 18% rating?

Because it is based on every tv program(dramas/shoWs,..) ratings of the last 7 days! For exemple, flower in prison did better in  ratings than this drama so it is ranked higher(2nd). So, supposedly, in the last seven days there were four tv programs that had better ratings than uri drama :)

• Like 9

2 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

News B)

Hide contents

K-Drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' Spoilers: Prince Lee Yeong finds out Hong Ra-On identity; show under probe

In the latest episode of drama "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds," Prince Lee Young finally find out the true identity of eunuch Hong Ra-On, a woman who disguised herself as a male.

By Menahem Zen | Sep 12, 2016 01:09 PM EDT

•  
  •  
  • social_google.jpg
  •  
  •  
Crown prince Lee Yong finds out the true identity of his eunuch Ra-On  in the "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.".
Crown prince Lee Yong finds out the true identity of his eunuch Ra-On in the "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds." (Photo : Twitter/KBS)

In the latest episode of drama "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds," Prince Lee Young finally find out the true identity of eunuch Hong Ra-On, a woman who disguised herself as a male.

But the Korean authority put the drama under review after some problematic scene involving a lead female character.

However, the revelation was not new to some characters as they already knew about her true identity as a female, including the crown prince's best friend, Kim Yoon-Sung.

After the prince discovered it, a love triangle is expected to occur because Yoon-Sung has been also in love with Ra-On.

Actor Park Bo-Gum and young actress Kim Yoo-Jung became the male lead character as crown prince Lee Young and eunuch Ra-On, respectively. While Jinyoung is cast as Yoon-Sung.

Meanwhile, some disturbing scene on Kim in the drama prompted Korean authority to review the drama. Korea Communications Standards Commission (KCSC), as allkpop reported, has put "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" under review.

KCSC considered the scene, where Ra-On bandaged her chest to hide her identity as female is "too revealing." Especially under consideration that Kim is still a minor and the scene took longer than necessary, according to KCSC.

Prior to the official investigation by KCSC, the drama rating has slightly plunged. As reported by The BitBag, there is a 0.5 percent drop of the rating in the last week's episode to 18.8 percent.

Nevertheless, "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" is still topped the most watched show during the Monday-Tuesday primetime slot. Its competitor MBC's "Scarlet Heart" is currently in the second place with 10.3 percent rating.

Song Joong Ki comments on ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ ratings; will it reach ‘Descendants of the Sun’ success?

Robie Ferrer | Sep 10, 2016 05:33 AM EDT

• Song Joong Ki arrives for the 49th Paeksang Arts Awards on May 9, 2013 in Seoul, South Korea.

Song Joong Ki arrives for the 49th Paeksang Arts Awards on May 9, 2013 in Seoul, South Korea. (Photo : Getty Images/Chung Sung-Jun)

Song Joong Ki has weighed in on the popularity of "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds," a KBS drama that features Park Bo Gum. He conveyed his surprise on the said drama's quick rise to fame amidst speculations that it may attain the same level of success as "Descendants of the Sun."

KBS' new historical drama may have started with low ratings but it soon catapulted to fame given its storyline and the great chemistry between its cast members. "Descendants of the Sun" actor Song has shared his thoughts on the strong ratings that "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" has enjoyed so far. He told reporters at the red carpet event of the Seoul Drama Awards held on Thursday, Sept. 8, that he was happy over the success of his fellow agency actor's drama, Soompi reported.

Advertisement

He stated that he had high hopes for Park's historical series where the said actor portrays a crown prince during the Joseon dynasty. Song also expressed his surprise on the growing success of the KBS drama. The viewership share for the series' second-week episodes has jumped to twice its size as compared to its premiere week.

Ratings for the series' first week were around 8 percent but grew to 16 percent during its second week. It is also close to breaking the 20 percent rating mark, according to Nielsen Korea. Song commented that he had no idea that Park's drama would do so well at such a fast pace. He also thanked the fans for showing their support for the "Reply 1988" star.

On the other hand, Song's "Descendants of the Sun" has been applauded for its massive popularity. The said drama that also aired on KBS in early 2016 has achieved an impressive viewership share of more than 40 percent. It also became one of the most popular Korean dramas that were exported to China, Forbes reported.

At the moment, it is still unclear if Park's drama would be able to enjoy the same success level as Song's "Descendants of the Sun." The KBS historical series has yet to reach the mid-point of its 18-episode run.

"Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" airs every Monday and Tuesday on KBS.

Watch a preview for the drama's episode 7 to be released on Sept. 12.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/158458/20160910/song-joong-ki-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-descendants-of-the-sun-park-bo-gum.htm#ixzz4K4opz4o5

Second Moon To Release Special BGM OST For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Second Moon To Release Special BGM OST For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

The ethnic fusion band Second Moon will be releasing a special album of the instrumental tracks they composed for the drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds.”

The title track and the main instrumental theme of the drama is “Moonlight Is Flowing” (literal translation). The song begins with a calm piano line before adding guitar, violin, and Irish whistles.

Although the second track, “Byul Hoo Gwang Eum” (which roughly means ‘during the time we parted’) appeared early on in the drama, it was made famous in the scene when Hong Ra On applies makeup for her dance scene.

The third and final track is “Hold My Hand” and has not yet been revealed in the drama. The special album is directed by music director Kang Dong Yoon, also responsible for the music in “Descendants of the Sun.” Kang Dong Yoon reportedly chose Second Moon after being impressed by their fusion traditional music in “Goong.”

source: https://www.google.co.id/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi7xLCx2IrPAhXDFZQKHXdjCRUQqQIIISgAMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.soompi.com%2F2016%2F09%2F11%2Fmoonlight-drawn-by-clouds-reveals-ost-part-4-as-hong-ra-ons-theme-song%2F&usg=AFQjCNEGsUx3WxrjStU24Aq0g9zLLneRVg

Usually i dont read news...but I read it this time...:phew:

Thanks for sharing..

• Like 6

How can a simple kiss (if you can call it that way) brings happiness to many. Only our OTP's chemistry can do that. I can't stop smiling after watching episode 7. So happy for Yoojung and Bogum for reaching the 20.4% rating. Wish I could go to Korea for the fan signing event.

Again, thank you to all the live recappers and to those of you who are always giving updates, new videos and pics in this forum. And of course for the funny C-strips. I love them all. 

• Like 18

Ratings 160912:

#MoonlightDrawnByClouds : 20.4%

Spoiler

#Monster : 10.6% #ScarletHeartRyeo : 5.7% #DrinkingSolo : 2.4%

@kdrama_news  

MoonlightDrawnByClouds successfully breaks 20% just in 7 ep!  

CsMQiJFUEAAIysx.jpg

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Breaks Through The 20 Percent Ratings Mark

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Breaks Through The 20 Percent Ratings Mark

KBS’s “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” has cemented its position as a hit drama as it catapults through the coveted 20 percent viewership rating!

On September 12, Nielsen Korea released the ratings results for the Monday-Tuesday dramas.

“Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” takes the number one spot with a rating of 20.4 percent, which rose from an 18.8 percent from the previous week.

Monster” from MBC rose slightly from the 10.3 percent from last week to 10.6 percent for this week while “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” dipped from the 6.0 percent viewership rating from last week to a 5.7 percent for this week.

Within just seven episodes, the “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” was able to achieve the 20 percent rating that many consider to be the benchmark of a hit drama. It looks like Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung’s adorable video clipasking viewers to tune in recently has paid off!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/12/moonlight-drawn-clouds-breaks-20-percent-ratings-mark/

• Like 17

Having tough time to start the day.. The scene yesterday kept playing on my mind... I wish that was the end, the heart can't take the stress :sweatingbullets: but I know there are more to come... She is the rebel daughter possibly, she have the rest of the world against her for wanting that scarce love... Raon looks so pure and innocent and to have CP guiding her...is just perfect and madness.  Something telling me am going crazy for the next 10 episodes... The heart kept skipping a beat every time I thought of this two. I know BY would be their best ally but the guy too have loyalty some where else... Depending on Eunuch Ma to watch the space for now and HY, sorry my dear.... This time round too you gonna have challenge with the 1st lead... That's too strong that I won't have a second thought to have.... CP strength is his inner strength, he have that certain level of maturity that any women would want to have and his cheekiness just drove me to hunger for more..... I know I would be smiling all day long today... Flash back of every angle of that kiss and eyes.....

am crazy.... about CP & RO. Helpppp

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

Park Bogum posted this on his Twitter.. These two are just too cute for words!  :wub:

I'd like to think that these two are acting all giggly here because they've already shared their first on-screen smooch (and couldn't wait for more to follow!)!  :w00t: 

• Like 21

2 hours ago, Leticia Cieza said:

Anyone knows the ost played when Raon was testing out CP's food?

I think is a new ost and sound like K.Will

@Letizia Cieza I heard it too. I think it's K'will bec He has a unique voice and he often do the OST. Remember the OST mostly the work among people who works for DOTS. Before we got gummy ;) 

2 hours ago, salz said:

yessssssssssssss finally fanmeet :D

20% + for kissing ep uri CP and RO lips sure is national treasure :D

can KDY convinced Bogum to dance bombastic again as surprise lol

awww Friends group hug:wub:

oh have bad feeling when HY gonna go to RO for love advice when RO still have misunderstanding that CP like HY so im afraid she gonna do the noble sacrifice but rest assured possessive CP not gonna let her go anytime soon :P

i have zero hate for the real crown princess from the history of course but the HY in this fiction drama do annoy me a bit when she appear even she haven't done anything bad since it just normal drama watcher reaction who feel threaten on behalf of otp lol though of course nothing against the actress&the real life princess

just hope she won't be typical 2nd lead but have the dignity of future crown princess to respect the actual historical figure :P really hope she won't spent to much time with CP even i knew they eventually getting married but no need for much airtime as couple lol since the power of pd&writer don't have to focus too much on her storyline with CP but can focus more on the political side of her and her family with palace (just my selfish wishful)

well Bogum asking to go for a trip not necessarily meaning only him&KYJ alone lol...

it could be he mean the usual cast&staff having after drama trip vacation as reward for their hard work :P

@salz Lol for this. MY STOMACH IS HURT SO MUCH as I can't stop laughing with "this national treasure" :D

2 hours ago, SinHee888 said:

Really curious to know how CP finds out that RO is a girl??!!!:blush:

@Sinhee888 me too. I think when he already suspicious whether she is the dancer (eps.6), at that state then he keeps connecting each other clues, well maybe we'll get the answer how he can find Ra On is a woman. Like I said maybe he's a troublemaker but he's also a smart prince (he can manages his father's problem/ King's problem in political Kingdom, he plans to save Ra On, he never let off his guard with surround him that can make a potential harm to the king).

• Like 11

what?! the rating is 20.4%???!!! OMG i'm so happy for them!! BIG CONGRATS to all of MDBC team! again, they deserved all the love! finally, it's break through the 20% rating mark! their wish come true~  :wub:

anyway, i just wanna share my FMV for Ben - Misty Road~ scene mostly cuts from ep7~ hehehe :D loving the song! ben osts are what i'm looking forward to when she sang for any dramas~ not to forget, JY such a talented guy! he can do just about everything!

• Like 22

I'm getting dizzy trying to figure out if he knew she was a girl or not well I don't care anymore writer nim is playing mind-tricks with us and we all fell for it :sweatingbullets: it's a win-win for us anyway if he knew let's enjoy the spark of their love if not well .....here comes the bromance ~.~ 

• Like 6