[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

back reading and like usual i have so much to catch up with tomorrow is a special holiday for our country and it's moonday how great is that? hhh

and then i found this spoiler 

4 hours ago, _Nachan07 said:

Hellooo 8mel, this is what I've read on a MDBC fansite (in my country), I'll translate it here for you, how Yeong finds out RaOn's a girl in the novel:

Hide contents

Yeong realised that RaOn was a girl when he saw RaOn wearing hanbok at the lantern festival (this was changed in the drama - she didn't wear hanbok), but Yeong pretended not to know anything. On the wedding day, Yeong told RaOn: 'If you tell me not to get married, then I won't get married.'. However, RaOn just smiled and continued to prepare his clothes for the ceremony. 

End of spoiler

Me: The last sentence somehow reminded me of a post I've read somewhere in here saying something like, RaOn still prepares & helps with the wedding. Ahh I'm not sure if the spoiler is right but this still breaks my heart a bit sad-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950519

Reveal hidden contents

The Crown Prince still marries Jo Ha Yeon (I think that's why in the drama she's the Crown Princess(?):blink: & this is a fact in the history :sweatingbullets:) but in the end Yeong & RaOn will be together (Idk how Yeong ends up not being the CP though:huh:), they move out of the palace & have twins, one of them will stay in the palace to become the king. (Anyone reading the spoiler correct me if I'm wrong, I also can't really remember who will raise the baby :sweatingbullets:).

sorry @_Nachan07 to cut your post but you just brok my heart with this :bawling: really? i can even skip this episode if it would be like in the novel ;it can't be like this nonono and what right does she have to opose a royal marriage it's useless to even tell her that heartbreaking phrase :'( 

EDIT: for the sake of being on top of  the page

gurumi6-00637a.jpg

I have a question that I'm reallllly curious about it's answer ; until now there are 3 name family that has been mentioned before and are considered as clans the Kim family the Jo family both of them are royalities right? Then what about the hong family? My theory is that the hong clan didn't like how things went and how the Kim family took the powerover the castle  so they rebelled 10 years ago but failed and they were exiled as criminals so if they are a part from royals and ra on is the daughter of the leader doesn't that make her a noble woman? and if the CP and ra on works together on this the hong family should be granted forgiveness and ra on can be a fit royal spouse for the cp that can explain why both of them were wearing royal robes in the web novel but of course all this would be possible if the hong family were royality

I feel like I am living in this thread....LOL.

As to the idea of Kim Yoo Jung transitioning into an adult rather than child actress, I agree that many people still have the vision of her as little Dong Yi or other child characters she has played. And therefore may not be as willing to see her as grown up. Moon Geun Young also had this problem when she was acting as grown ups rather than the child version of the main characters. 

I am assured that she is in very safe hands with Park Bo Gum (have you seen how gentlemanly he is in real life?), so any skinship (including kissing) will be handled respectfully and not over the top. Heck, when they hold hands and gaze longingly into each other's eyes, I think it would be more than any bed scene. And even a peck on the lips will create thousands of gifs, screencaps and dare say, fanart and comics. 

I cross my fingers that we know by tonight whether or not the CP knows. It makes it more painful for him then that he loves his (female) eunuch but may not be able to express the love as long as she remains his eunuch. If he doesn't know her gender, then he MIGHT feel that he NEEDS to marry HY to deny the fact that he may be in love with a guy. [Hopefully it goes similarly like the novel]

42fe515e-88fa-419c-a6e4-950da9cff7cd_zps

9 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

It could be so. But I noted the change between his reaction towards YS taking Ra On away and Ra On willing to go with geishas. If he was jealous he should've act same in both case,  tho we can excuse that him being respectful but then what changed over night he got angry again? 

hehe ...I really can't tell from that scene. but the ending scene really makes me think he know.

I can't believe we are still at this topic...haha. We will know in 11 hours chingu. I have a feeling we will need tissues as well.

I will miss those master and mong mong cute funny scenes, but it's about time we put on our gear and be ready for more roller coaster ride. :) 

8 hours ago, rynn_peace said:

"In the next ep, Hayeon will refuse openly the idea of political marriage between two houses with Kim Yun Seong and she will express her feeling to Lee Yeong aggresively. With her character that is proactive in love, she will give unconventional enjoyment to this drama."

Source

Yes, she is quite feisty in choosing her own life partner.  I am not surprise if she makes a deal with the CP ;) of what she can contribute. I know it will be heartbreaking for someone and us but I am looking forward to the next step of making the CP stronger to fight the PM and his family.

2 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

Ha ha :lol: love it!  Yes, they didn't mention to bring Eunuch Jung along for the fansign, right?  He is a scene stealer in a few latest KD that is shown currently. Love the earlier dialogue between him and Ra On on her first day at work with the CP. 

The calm before the storm?

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Reveals OST Part 4 As Hong Ra On’s Theme Song

choralee September 11, 2016

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Reveals OST Part 4 As Hong Ra On’s Theme Song

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” has revealed its latest OST part four as Hong Ra On’s theme song!

The latest “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” soundtrack features artist Ben, and is titled “Misty Road.” B1A4’s Jinyoung is revealed to have written, composed, and produced the song. As he also plays Kim Yoon Sung in the drama, Jinyoung has taken what he noticed and felt from the drama and wrote it into the song.

“Misty Road” is first featured in the drama at the end of episode six, and will officially be released on September 13.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/11/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-reveals-ost-part-4-as-hong-ra-ons-theme-song/

On 9/11/2016 at 9:15 AM, Bambiina said:

I am so excited of MDBC .... because truthfully I didn't give it much hope... My expectation was low ... My initial thought was - Doesn't matter how it turn out .. as long as I see PBG again and of course KYJ (I think she is the MOST talented child actress in Korea after Moon Geun Young).

When I see it's a rom com - I thought it would just some light drama ... 

I was blew away by the first episode ...

Frankly speaking even without much skinship ... the drama has already made it mark ... Truthfully it will not make much difference with or without it.. 

The dance sequence - Both RO and CP were 'miles' apart ... but OMG .. the chemistry ... the feel ... I was mesmerized .. dumbstruck .. the set .. the costume ...  it emphasize feminism ... sensual feeling .. The cinematography - breathtaking .. While watching that scene - skinship never cross my mind...

What I'm trying to say is that ... the thing we been joking around about kissing, skinship ... merely for fun .. :D ...  the discussion became heated because of the 'binding' issue :D .. 

and hopefully no one take it serious - I mean the petition .. it started out as a joke ... 

The core of this drama is the quality of the cast - esp our OTP .. they are the key to the success of this drama. I've seen drama with superb plot unfortunately most of it went down the drain because of bad casting.

But again without engaging plot line ... and those professional film feel cinematography - MDBC will not be as 'beautiful' as it is ...

I took for granted that the setup won't be as detail since I thought this is a rom-com with lesser budget and what more with new comer (as lead) PBG .. I was sure that Producer won't invest so much on PBG first lead project.

Well .... I am 1000x wrong ...

The set ....the costume (esp. the dance scene) is over the top.. this is not some small scale budget drama - which I tot it would be ... and since the expectation is low .... the result (when it was first aired) give a bigger impact to me. 

Then I know about the director and one of it - is DOTS director - again this blew me (I was an avid fan of DOTS - because of the cinematography and the chemisty) .. I get the same feeling with moon (in dots I love ALL CHARACTER, including the pervert hospital chairman) ... And I am loving every character in MDBC (except of course the antagonist)

Dear Bambiina,

You are indeed my soulmate, everything that you've said above also represent my feeling as well. You have taken the words out of my mouth. And I've also represent both of our feeling to both directors in this following letter that was included in the petition.

producer_zpsf81mnawq.jpg

It's funny don't you think that both of us never actually coordinate anything , even with this petition. And whatever we're doing or thinking seem to have synchronize by it self. This petition is base on an impulse decision when I look at your crazy hilarious thank you note. No matter what happen with this petition , the underlining act of all this, is merely for FUN.  I do believe that our very own MBC petition  is unique in every aspect or even  one of it's kind. Weather this will be accepted or not by both Directors, but if they do, I hope they see the kindred spirit in all of us and how much we like MDBC, well in humorous way I should say. 

To all MBC crew, the petition is already on it's way, I will update the news when it's arrived in Seoul.

PS

Words cover by black ink contain my personal info that I want to keep it discreet.

Archived