[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Thank you @Jillia for your post about the costume design :wub:. I suddenly realised that everything related to MDBC is beautiful. The casts are pretty, the clothes are beautiful, the scenery (brown/dark vs green) matches with the atmosphere/emotions & of course I can't forget the music (:tears:reminds me of the dance scene again). The storyline seems to be fun and relaxing when you first start watching, but actually there are more to it, a little bit angst, or something deep and touching :wub:. And so I think MDBC deserves its popularity :wub:.

6 hours ago, 8mel said:

On the topic of whether Yeong knows RaOn's a girl or not, he's portrayed as someone who's very observant and smart, it will make much more sense if he had it figured.

I think he knows since the Lantern festival, when LY confessed he saw RaOn as a certain girl but their conversation was interrupted by YS's presence. Though he didn't get to hear her respond but he continued to study her reaction. He observed as RaOn tried to get friendly with the gisaeng so probably noticed the awkwardness. I think LY would have stopped RaOn if he truly believe she's gonna spend time gisaengs but he let her go because he knew she was just pretending trying to stop his suspicion.

Maybe i'm just being delusional because i prefer he knows. :D:P

Btw does anyone know how did Yeong found out RaOn's a girl from the novel/webtoon??

Hellooo 8mel, this is what I've read on a MDBC fansite (in my country), I'll translate it here for you, how Yeong finds out RaOn's a girl in the novel:

Spoiler

Yeong realised that RaOn was a girl when he saw RaOn wearing hanbok at the lantern festival (this was changed in the drama - she didn't wear hanbok), but Yeong pretended not to know anything. On the wedding day, Yeong told RaOn: 'If you tell me not to get married, then I won't get married.'. However, RaOn just smiled and continued to prepare his clothes for the ceremony. 

End of spoiler

Me: The last sentence somehow reminded me of a post I've read somewhere in here saying something like, RaOn still prepares & helps with the wedding. Ahh I'm not sure if the spoiler is right but this still breaks my heart a bit sad-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950519

6 hours ago, fragglerock said:

Can someone please tell me who has read the book if the crown prince does marry someone else at all or does he only end up with her?  I  am extremely curious here.

From what I've read in our topic & elsewhere, in the novel:

Spoiler

The Crown Prince still marries Jo Ha Yeon (I think that's why in the drama she's the Crown Princess(?):blink: & this is a fact in the history :sweatingbullets:) but in the end Yeong & RaOn will be together (Idk how Yeong ends up not being the CP though:huh:), they move out of the palace & have twins, one of them will stay in the palace to become the king. (Anyone reading the spoiler correct me if I'm wrong, I also can't really remember who will raise the baby :sweatingbullets:).

The reason why the web novel writer chose to write about Crown Prince Hyomyeong :D

Q: Why did you choose to write about Crown Prince Hyomyeong?
Yoon Yi Soo : Actually, at first I didnt plan to write about Crown Prince Hyomyeong. I want to write about HeonJong, the most handsome flower king in Joseon era. So I started to do research to write about Heon Jong. But I heard that his father was more handsome. Heon Jeong said to his ministers, "I cant see my father's face, I'm curious how his looks." His vassals said "His face is similar with Your Highness's" That's when I decided to start writing about Crown Prince Hyomyeong.

Source

Green colors for another beautiful scenery in-love-leaf-emoticon.gif

11281016.gif

11276920.gif

11317883.gif

11299451.gif

Last one on spoiler (credit to dramovie)

Spoiler

11296379.gif

Love sickness so bad gifs, love lee yeong expression, he looks sick with panda eye, and lose his mind lol ❤️

Spoiler

11339145.gif

11401608.gif

11389320.gif

11382152.gif

11384200.gif

11376008.gif

credit to sweetanne974

giphy.gif

(MBDC DC)

ex9r0LH.gif

Song Joong Ki shows his love for Park Bo Gum at Seoul Drama Awards

f5a61fda-50ff-4a46-a5a8-7b2548074b22.jpg

Is Song Joong Ki the best hyung or what? The Descendants of the Sun star mentionedPark Bo Gum, who's his good friend in real life, at the 2016 Seoul Drama Awards. 

skipped

Question 2: Who would you like to film with next?

"Park Bo Gum," Song Joong Ki said.

Question 3: Is there an opportunity for you two to film together?

"I am sincerely hoping for it. It'd be good to play brothers or to play rivals between a woman. Above all, I just want to film something with Park Bo Gum."

"He's doing really well right now," Song Joong Ki said on his dear friend. "I am so thankful. Thanks for loving Bo Gum."

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/song-joong-ki-shows-his-love-for-park-bo-gum-at-seoul-drama-awards/

48 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

Hide contents

YOn the wedding day, Yeong told RaOn: 'If you tell me not to get married, then I won't get married.'. However, RaOn just smiled and continued to prepare his clothes for the ceremony. 

Reading this is already breaking my heart.  Gawd this scene is going to be beautiful to watch.

55 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

Thank you @Jillia for your post about the costume design :wub:. I suddenly realised that everything related to MDBC is beautiful. The casts are pretty, the clothes are beautiful, the scenery (brown/dark vs green) matches with the atmosphere/emotions & of course I can't forget the music (:tears:reminds me of the dance scene again). The storyline seems to be fun and relaxing when you first start watching, but actually there are more to it, a little bit angst, or something deep and touching :wub:. And so I think MDBC deserves its popularity :wub:.

Hellooo 8mel, this is what I've read on a MDBC fansite (in my country), I'll translate it here for you, how Yeong finds out RaOn's a girl in the novel:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeong realised that RaOn was a girl when he saw RaOn wearing hanbok at the lantern festival (this was changed in the drama - she didn't wear hanbok), but Yeong pretended not to know anything. On the wedding day, Yeong told RaOn: 'If you tell me not to get married, then I won't get married.'. However, RaOn just smiled and continued to prepare his clothes for the ceremony. 

End of spoiler

Me: The last sentence somehow reminded me of a post I've read somewhere in here saying something like, RaOn still prepares & helps with the wedding. Ahh I'm not sure if the spoiler is right but this still breaks my heart a bit sad-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950519

From what I've read in our topic & elsewhere, in the novel:

Reveal hidden contents

The Crown Prince still marries Jo Ha Yeon (I think that's why in the drama she's the Crown Princess(?):blink: & this is a fact in the history :sweatingbullets:) but in the end Yeong & RaOn will be together (Idk how Yeong ends up not being the CP though:huh:), they move out of the palace & have twins, one of them will stay in the palace to become the king. (Anyone reading the spoiler correct me if I'm wrong, I also can't really remember who will raise the baby :sweatingbullets:).

OMG all these heartbreaking spoilers. Can't wait to see how they handle this on the show. 

37 minutes ago, tianaa said:

“Not seeing you that makes me angrier, like I’ll go crazy.” image.gif

@tianaa: What a fitting line to celebrate your 5,000th post for the drama thread! Many, many thanks to all the Moonlighters for all the posts! This thread is on fire! 

@Jillia  love your details description on the costumes worn by the actors and actresses.  It makes us appreciate the beauty of this drama more.  This is one of the things that what we should talk about in regards to the drama.   Not just watch it but appreciate it as well.  It also tempt me to get a piece of the materials used as my own ;)

I am also enjoying "the process" or the development of the relationship among the characters instead of focusing on the ending of the drama (wishing an impossible wish that it will not end :D)  Let's enjoy the ride together while we can.

Glad that it is already Monday.

p.s If someone is able to describe the location of the some of the shooting scene, it will be an added plus point too. 

52 minutes ago, rynn_peace said:

"In the next ep, Hayeon will refuse openly the idea of political marriage between two houses with Kim Yun Seong and she will express her feeling to Lee Yeong aggresively. With her character that is proactive in love, she will give unconventional enjoyment to this drama."

Source

Stills picture of HY :)

11377029.jpg

11364741.jpg

Source: naver

3 minutes ago, Yaya So said:

Hey guys I have a few questions so first is moonlight drawn by the clouds originally a web novel or web toon? And if it is a web novel has it been translated into English yet?  I'm dying to read it!! 

Originally it's a web novel :) and sadly, I don't think it's been translated into English yet :tears:

if anyone curious how cute little princess Myeong eun if she lose her weight.. (Her agency FNC was upload her picture with hanbook today 2016/09/12)

11365767.jpg

More on spoiler:

Spoiler

11381127.jpg

11378055.jpg

11376007.jpg

11362695.jpg

latest news about viewers Love in the moonlight on naver site.

11340185.png

Source: naver

@daynci i dont know about novel plot, but my guess she will lose her weight since we got scene where she start to diet :) (sorry i edit my post so i dont spamming post in this page lol)

2 hours ago, honeywell said:

Reading this is already breaking my heart.  Gawd this scene is going to be beautiful to watch.

Gosh, so Yeong will marry another woman. How about Raon? Gah i am terrible sad to read the spoiler but i am gonna cry a river once i see the real acting when it happens :( 

Archived